Did your newspaper take part in the free speech lynching of Donald Trump?

Trump had high approval ratings, you are lying.
fzsweqhshkchvixkmkoeyg.png

Trump became the face of an insolent population standing in the way of a master plan to replace bottom-up control of government with the top-down force of authority.
That is the fantasy you desperately want to hold on to, but the reality is far different. Republicans are not for "bottom-up" control. Republicans strive for top-down authority, by force if necessary. It is most apparent at the state level. Republican governors and legislatures want to dictate what is taught in schools, what happened to local school boards? They actively prevent municipalities from taking common sense safeguards against Covid--can you see no mask mandates? These state governments have usurped local control of everything from zoning authority to environmental regulation.

But even on a national level. Oh, we want the abortion issued decided by the states, and then weeks after Roe is overturned we find proposals for national mandates restricting abortion. I mean damn, fool me once, shame on you. But fool me twice, three times, four times, over and over again, well that's on you hoss.

Trumps supporters. mostly white, mostly low income, almost all uneducated, are a bunch of wannabe patriots living in a fantasy world clearly demonstrated by your statement.

That is the fantasy you desperately want to hold on to, but the reality is far different. Republicans are not for "bottom-up" control. Republicans strive for top-down authority, by force if necessary. It is most apparent at the state level. Republican governors and legislatures want to dictate what is taught in schools, what happened to local school boards? They actively prevent municipalities from taking common sense safeguards against Covid--can you see no mask mandates? These state governments have usurped local control of everything from zoning authority to environmental regulation.

But even on a national level. Oh, we want the abortion issued decided by the states, and then weeks after Roe is overturned we find proposals for national mandates restricting abortion. I mean damn, fool me once, shame on you. But fool me twice, three times, four times, over and over again, well that's on you hoss.

Trumps supporters. mostly white, mostly low income, almost all uneducated, are a bunch of wannabe patriots living in a fantasy world clearly demonstrated by your statement.

Who said anything about Republicans? It is the entrenched professional political class of Washington that is the problem and that includes both parties. Education? Lol. Education went south 40 years ago.

Who said anything about Republicans? It is the entrenched professional political class of Washington that is the problem and that includes both parties. Education? Lol. Education went south 40 years ago.
Entrenched political class? Then do something about it. You think Citizens United helped alleviate that problem? Lets just be honest, representatives are little more than overpaid telemarketers. They spend at least forty hours a week begging for donations. Time we initiated a Constitutional amendment to forbid re-election of any senator or representative. George Mason strongly lobbied for that very thing during the Constitutional Convention. The members of Congress don't give two shits about their state or their constituents, the only thing they care about is being re-elected.

And education. Don't give me that bullshit. 40 years ago almost all the textbooks in schools were published by an anti-communist group. Let's be honest, you don't care rather those textbooks are biased or not, you just want them biased in your favor. Hence the forty years ago horseshit. And I am damn sick and tired of people bitching about public education. Look, it ain't all in their court. Parents have a responsibility here, My kids attended a pubic school that was about as far right as you can get. Will never forget orientation for middle school, asswhipe principal stands before everyone and gives a right wing screed. Not happening with my kids. I be damned if some dumbshit "educator" is going to have the last word. Not only did my kids give it back to them, but so did their friends and neighbors. And the results cannot be disputed. Truth is truth

Entrenched political class? Then do something about it. You think Citizens United helped alleviate that problem? Lets just be honest, representatives are little more than overpaid telemarketers. They spend at least forty hours a week begging for donations. Time we initiated a Constitutional amendment to forbid re-election of any senator or representative. George Mason strongly lobbied for that very thing during the Constitutional Convention. The members of Congress don't give two shits about their state or their constituents, the only thing they care about is being re-elected.

And education. Don't give me that bullshit. 40 years ago almost all the textbooks in schools were published by an anti-communist group. Let's be honest, you don't care rather those textbooks are biased or not, you just want them biased in your favor. Hence the forty years ago horseshit. And I am damn sick and tired of people bitching about public education. Look, it ain't all in their court. Parents have a responsibility here, My kids attended a pubic school that was about as far right as you can get. Will never forget orientation for middle school, asswhipe principal stands before everyone and gives a right wing screed. Not happening with my kids. I be damned if some dumbshit "educator" is going to have the last word. Not only did my kids give it back to them, but so did their friends and neighbors. And the results cannot be disputed. Truth is truth

And education. Don't give me that bullshit. 40 years ago almost all the textbooks in schools were published by an anti-communist group[quote/]

What group was that?

And he had the most bigly rallies.
Trump never called for the shutdown of newspapers, he called them "fake news" which was too effective for them to tolerate. Bigly? That word came from a hard-of-hearing journalist that mistakenly heard Trump say "big league".

You turn the logic inside out. Trump was not trying to shut newspapers down they were trying to shut him down.

You must appreciate Trump's constant lying to the American people. Do you also approve stealing classified or top secret documents?

You must appreciate Trump's constant lying to the American people. Do you also approve stealing classified or top secret documents?
They must flavor the Kool Aid with something so they can charge him with a crime to prevent him from running again. It is not going to work.

Forum List

Back