Did you win the $1.9 Billion Powerball?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Nobody knows because they still havenā€™t made the drawing after a ten hour and counting delay.

Must be something seriously wrong if they havenā€™t been able to fix it or announce when the actual drawing will be held.

Somebody has some Splainā€™n to do

Nobody knows because they still havenā€™t made the drawing after a ten hour and counting delay.

Must be something seriously wrong if they havenā€™t been able to fix it or announce when the actual drawing will be held.

0AB6EF22-4C4E-4375-87B2-DADDC8E5CBA9.jpeg

Fetterman is too busy recounting the tickets and will let us know in 10 days or so that he won...........er.............um.................who the winner is.

It'll turn out some stinkers have been squirreling away the interest on all that principle.

With inflation yesterday the new total worth is only $100.

But hey, it's $100.

The sad part is, this is just a voluntary tax, something demorats love

Well, they DID hire Democrats to do the counting, didn't they?

In $100 bills, $1.9 billion would weigh approximately 20 tons.

Probably easier just to weigh it rather than count it.

I won! I'm going to start my own competitor to Twitter. And I know exactly who to hire. The people Musk fired.

#'s just announced:
10-33-41-47-56 Powerball 10.
For the record, I didn't win.

Forum List

Back