Did you see what Hillary Clinton just tweeted about Trump and the national debt?

Ummmm...Ramby...Trump DOUBLED the deficit BEFORE Covid.

Nice try.
Doubled my ass but he did need to spend big in rebuilding the obama military.... But please... don't talk to me about the debt with how much Joe has added and keeps adding... because its laughable....

The Republicans had full control of Congress and the White House for Trump's first two years.

Republicans also voted to raise the debt ceiling THREE TIMES under Trump, even going so far as to suspend it entirely, without demanding a single cut in spending.

You dipshits never hold your own party to account, which is exactly what they depend on when they are hoaxing you.

The Hoax: Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

The Fact: Federal deficit increases 26% to $984 billion for fiscal 2019, highest in 7 years

responsibility.jpg
Talk to me more when democrats are even willing to talk about cutting spending with a 32 trillion dollar debt. Democrats have put their cards on the table. They refuse to cut any spending at all.

Doubled my ass but he did need to spend big in rebuilding the obama military....
This is the horseshit excuse given, but it is total horseshit.

But please... don't talk to me about the debt with how much Joe has added and keeps adding... because its laughable....
The Democrats don't make promises to pay off the debt in eight years. The Republicans lie right to your slack faces and you cucks just sit there and take it.

Talk to me more when democrats are even willing to talk about cutting spending with a 32 trillion dollar debt. Democrats have put their cards on the table. They refuse to cut any spending at all.
The only time you hear the New Right whining about spending is when a Democrat is in the White House.

I started umpteen topics about Trump's spending while he was in office, and not one right winger winger could bring themselves to condemn his spending.

They would literally rather die.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

That's why it makes absolutely no difference which party is in control. Every succeeding administration exceeds the spending of their predecessor.

Every single time. But the only time you tards notice is when it is a Democrat in the White House.

"A plague on both your houses!"

Doubled my ass but he did need to spend big in rebuilding the obama military....
Here is the defense budget by year: U.S. Military Spending/Defense Budget 1960-2023

As you can plainly see, the defense budget was a much larger percentage of GDP during the Obama years than the Trump years.

Instead of being a partisan hack who parrots what you are told to parrot, try checking the facts next time, because your propagandists have NO qualms about lying to your little cuck face.

Here is the defense budget by year: U.S. Military Spending/Defense Budget 1960-2023

As you can plainly see, the defense budget was a much larger percentage of GDP during the Obama years than the Trump years.

Instead of being a partisan hack who parrots what you are told to parrot, try checking the facts next time, because your propagandists have NO qualms about lying to your little cuck face.
Not by your own link and the graph in it... it clearly shows Trump's military budget was billions higher than any of Obama's years in office....

He didnt give 2 shits about the National debt. Which seems to be the standard now. I mean, his successor and predecessor alone are responsible for 50% of it. Trump alone is responsible for around 25% of it.
Its terrible. But they dont care. They dont HAVE to care because American voters are fucking stupid and complacent.
You dumbfucks will continue to vote for these lying sociopaths.
Not one of these fucks have given a shit about debt and deficits since Coolidge. Even Reagan, whose management never matched his rhetoric.

It's a fed-gov issue, not a single POTUS or party.
Unlike the partisan hacks, I hold both parties accountable for their spending. The federal debt is my number one issue, far and above all others.

I am way ahead of you. Here is a topic I started over a year ago: Biden Smashes Trump's Record Budget

And here is what I said in Biden's first year:

Each president outspends the one before. Biden will take our debt to outer space.

This is how mountebanks like Trump and the GOP leadership get away with lying to their rubes' faces. They know the cucks will not only parrot those lies, they will sit there and take it when it is all exposed as one giant hoax.

And the biggest hoax of all which the cucks still parrot is that the GOP is fiscally responsible. That takes about seven pounds of brain damage to believe.

The only way Trump and the GOP can lie so fantastically to their rubes faces is that they absolutely must hold the cucks in utter contempt.

They can't possibly consider the rubes anything more than a bunch of retards in order to tell such bald-faced lies to them.

And they are retards, because they parrot what they are told to parrot in the face of the reality!

As a percentage of GDP, Obama's was a full point higher.
The interest rate was also lower under Trump which made his spending go further when rebuilding the military....
Either way your boy loses....
hell man we all saw reports of our troops having to take parts off other vehicles and planes to make one work while Obama/Biden were in office....

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

The interest rate was also lower under Trump which made his spending go further when rebuilding the military....
Wrong again!

Where do you come up with this horseshit?

Either way your boy loses....
hell man we all saw reports of our troops having to take parts off other vehicles and planes to make one work while Obama/Biden were in office....
Our military was used up fighting Bush's wars.

Forum List

Back