Let's Put Bud Completely Out Of Business

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Down 26% isn't enough. Spread the word to everyone everywhere that companies will pay the price for going woke. Business is business. Customers don't want their dollars spent on woke ideology.

Down 26% isn't enough. Spread the word to everyone everywhere that companies will pay the price for going woke. Business is business. Customers don't want their dollars spent on woke ideology.

Hol' up, playa! I ain't about to change my beer-drinkin' habits. And a lot of other old crackers ain't either.

Not sayin' Bud Light is great, but mine isn't the only opinion around.

Where's the Michelob, man? :dunno:

This is why the 2024 election is going to be an appalling loss for republicans. So obsessed with the culture wars crap you can't see the people leaving camp in the middle of the night.

This is why the 2024 election is going to be an appalling loss for republicans. So obsessed with the culture wars crap you can't see the people leaving camp in the middle of the night.
Hey yeah, you remember 1980 when Carter was the worst president the US ever had and no one voted Democrat for 12 years?

Well, in 2024 Biden has been worse than Carter by a longshot. Him and Democrats are out to give a big bah fongu to America

and a lot of people just may not appreciate that. And just may remember Biden for around 20 years.

Last edited:
The backlash from the moroonies continues huh?. There was a promo can. Where was the backlash for the rainbow bottles for Pride Month they sell to the gay community. Don't get me wrong I have no loyalty to Budweiser as a beer, give me a Shiner Bock any day over that weak ass deer piss they bottle down their.

How about a commentartive Rocky Horror Picture Show Bottle in 2025? That might get a few of you old fucks out of the closet huh?

Hey yeah, you remember 1980 when Carter was the worst president the US ever had and no one voted Democrat for 12 years?

Well, in 2024 Biden has been worse than Carter by a longshot. Him and Democrats are out to give a big bah fongu to America

and a lot of people just may not appreciate that
Everyone in America knows what Trump did as president. Another four years of making the republican party spend their political capital fighting his personal battles is not as appealing as you might think.

As Coors sales begin to increase ... they can hire the Bud boys.
AHB may own Coors. :aargh:

Nope! They do not!

List of Non-AHB domestic beers:

All Miller beers – Miller High Life, Miller Lite, Miller 64, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Sharp’s – are now owned by Molson Coors.

The following beer brands also fall under the Molson Coors umbrella in North America:

• Blue Moon
  • Carling
  • Coors
  • Foster’s
  • George Killian’s Irish Red
  • Granville Island Brewing
  • Hamm’s
  • Hop Valley
  • Leinenkugel’s
  • Milwaukee’s Best
  • Molson
  • Old Style Pilsner
  • Peroni
  • Pilsner Urquell
  • Red Dog
  • Steel Reserve
  • Terrapin

I like High LIfe and Coors. :dunno:

Hol' up, playa! I ain't about to change my beer-drinkin' habits. And a lot of other old crackers ain't either.

Not sayin' Bud Light is great, but mine isn't the only opinion around.

Where's the Michelob, man? :dunno:
If our Walmart is any indication, AB's other light beer (they all probably come out of the same tank), Busch Light is also not moving. I gave up on Bud, Michelob, Coors, and MGD about ten years ago and started drinking the more hoppy IPA's that are available from craft brewers. I enjoy them much more.

I'm not a regular beer drinker but Bud is very lower on my list. Then again I'm a Pilsen chap. Some good Pilsen lagers around. I have some San Miguel in the fridge.

But let's face it; we always knew who the "lite" beer drinkers were. They finally used a "typical" of their clientele.

Greg

I don't want to bankrupt BUDWEISER. I feel sorry for generations of Bud Workers at the ST. Louis plant or Fairfield CA.
I like my Red Bud.

I would ask them to come out on the side of common sense and denounce FORCED-WOKEISM.
Make the hoe come around or show proof shes' not re-assigned.
Put it out there........quit messing with little kids minds. Quit cutting off Teets! dics! pills! whatever! stop it.
Don't kill the little man. Some idiot already approve the sale of an American Treasure (BUDWIESER) to the Belgians.

Forum List

Back