Did you see the video of Trump crying "My crowd was a million. Or a million and a half".

R

rdean

I was watching the news and they had video of Trump crying and whining about the inauguration. The black guy's was bigger.

Then, they showed video of his press agent crying and whining even harder about today's woman's crowd size. Even that was bigger.

To Trump, size matters and Trump's was much, much smaller. Even much smaller than the "WOMEN'S" march. Even the women had more than Trump. A lot more.

Photos: the crowd at the Women’s March vs. Donald Trump’s inauguration

Trump's inauguration:

NATL_MALL_TrumpNoon2_EarthCam_1.png

Women's march:

NATL_MALL_WomensMarchNoon_EarthCam_1.png

Who's is bigger?

Artboard_1.png

Poor Donald Trump. So worried about the optics of SIZE. His was just smaller. He needs to get over it. People don't like him. Every time you turn around Donald, your's is smaller. It's always going to be smaller. Keep it up. 2018 is just two years away.

This isn't even new for the nutters. Anyone remember Glenn Beck (and his fans) lying about the size of the crowd he got a few years ago?

His first full day as president and he gets up in front of the American people and lies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/21/...se-briefing-inauguration-crowd-size.html?_r=0

Saturday was supposed to be a day for Mr. Trump to mend fences with an intelligence community he had publicly scorned, with an appearance at the C.I.A.’s headquarters in Langley, Va. While he was lavish in his praise, the president focused in his 15-minute speech on his complaints about news coverage of his criticism of the nation’s spy agencies, and meandered to other topics, including the crowd size at his inauguration, his level of political support, his mental age and his intellectual heft.

--------------------------

Trump is such a pu$$y. And these right wingers who say all his lies are FAKE news? Well, there's the pictures. The guy is a LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!!!

If he's going to lie about this, what won't he lie about? Lying about crowd size? What a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use your heads, people. Why would a new president of unprecedented unpopularity attract a record crowd to his inauguration?

That makes no sense at any level, from any angle.

Has it occurred to any of you yesterday was a work day and today is a weekend day?:cuckoo:
Oh, yea, that must be it. Why didn't we think of that? Yer so smart. Amazing how you figure stuff out no one else even thought of. If it had been yesterday, all those lazy and non working Democrats without jobs begging for free stuff would have been at work. Makes sense.

This isn't even new for the nutters. Anyone remember Glenn Beck (and his fans) lying about the size of the crowd he got a few years ago?
Just your average Sunday at solder field

soldier_field_main_090215.jpg

A damn Taylor Swift concert

maxresdefault.jpg
Wow, Taylor Swift filled almost half.

.you fucking live by Wrigley view.. Tell me how my much just one seat was?

GTY-World-Series-game7-end-25-jrl-161102_16x9_992.jpg

Yes I know I am embarrassing you now on your own thread..

Use your heads, people. Why would a new president of unprecedented unpopularity attract a record crowd to his inauguration?

If every person who voted for Trump showed up at the inauguration, that would cover the entirety of DC's streets.

You need to graduate elementary school.

If every person who voted for Trump showed up at the inauguration, that would cover the entirety of DC's streets.

Does anyone else find the above post as funny as I do?

Does anyone else find the above post as funny as I do?
It is sad how stupid you are.

Just your average Sunday at solder field

soldier_field_main_090215.jpg

A damn Taylor Swift concert

maxresdefault.jpg
Wow, Taylor Swift filled almost half.

.you fucking live by Wrigley view.. Tell me how my much just one seat was?

GTY-World-Series-game7-end-25-jrl-161102_16x9_992.jpg

Yes I know I am embarrassing you now on your own thread..
I don't know. Who cares?

I was watching the news and they had video of Trump crying and whining about the inauguration. The black guy's was bigger.

Then, they showed video of his press agent crying and whining even harder about today's woman's crowd size. Even that was bigger.

To Trump, size matters and Trump's was much, much smaller. Even much smaller than the "WOMEN'S" march. Even the women had more than Trump. A lot more.

Photos: the crowd at the Women’s March vs. Donald Trump’s inauguration

Trump's inauguration:

NATL_MALL_TrumpNoon2_EarthCam_1.png

Women's march:

NATL_MALL_WomensMarchNoon_EarthCam_1.png

Who's is bigger?

Artboard_1.png

Poor Donald Trump. So worried about the optics of SIZE. His was just smaller. He needs to get over it. People don't like him. Every time you turn around Donald, your's is smaller. It's always going to be smaller. Keep it up. 2018 is just two years away.
^ This coming from the party
Where a "tiny fraction of the population" is allowed to dictate policy imposed on everyone else in the Majority even against their beliefs!

What difference does it make rdean if your beliefs are the only ones allowed to be established by govt, whether you represent the minority or majority.

What difference do prochoice arguments make anymore if federal govt is allowed to override the consent and free choice of taxpayers?

Why call for separation of church and state when your party seeks to impose select beliefs on everyone else and penalize nonbelievers for not complying?

Guess what rdean
More Americans voted NO.

Thanks to greedy Democrats too eager to abuse power, now representation has been stripped and flipped the other way.

And pro choice principles are at risk because Democrats proved they do consent to govt depriving citizens of free choice to serve some other compelling political agenda .
Obama did that, overrode free choice by imposing federal mandates.

And this backlash is the payback.
Too bad women have to suffer from the abusive politics of men fighting to control turf . both parties are guilty.

March all you want, but Democrats are equally complicit in setting themselves up to fail and get voted out.

By defeating and violating their own party principles of
* free choice
* inclusion of diversity and respect for beliefs that are different
* separation of relative beliefs from federal govt and mandated policy

Americans should demand an apology from Democrats for violating basic laws principles and process: 1. acknowledgement that political beliefs were imposed unconstitutionally and should have involved voting on a Constitutional Amendment, 2. Correction by separating party policy and funding from govt instead of competing to impose conflicting beliefs on each other, and 3. restitution by reimbursing credit or capital to taxpayers for money misspent on unconstitutional faith based agenda , mandates and penalties, and investing those resources in reforms and solutions that respect free and equal choice of political beliefs, ie without coercion or penalty for wanting to fund different programs or priorities .

Forum List

Back