Did you get your shot, but now you dont feel so good, dont worry the government will shoot you up with more drugs....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
F.D.A. Aiming to Speed Extra Vaccine Doses for Immunocompromised Patients
The regulatory move would mean that people with impaired immune responses who need an extra shot, such as certain cancer patients, would be able to get one legally. That is a safer alternative than patients seeking shots on their own, as many now do, several experts said.
And so it begins. Arent you glad you got vaccinated but now, it might not work against the Kung Flu Delta Farce, so in you go again for more chemicals. If that doesnt work, then what? When you start looking like this guy, do you think that you did something stupid?

1628281728765.png

F.D.A. Aiming to Speed Extra Vaccine Doses for Immunocompromised Patients And so it begins. Arent you glad you got vaccinated but now, it might not work against the Kung Flu Delta Farce, so in you go again for more chemicals. If that doesnt work, then what? When you start looking like this guy, do you think that you did something stupid?

View attachment 522357
The vaccine keeps you from going to the hospital or dying. Even that wouldn’t be an issue if f-ing morons got vaxxed and atopped creating variants that they then spread.

imbeciles. Purposely trying to kill people. Trumpkins would rather die and kill children than admit they’re wrong

The vaccine keeps you from going to the hospital or dying. Even that wouldn’t be an issue if f-ing morons got vaxxed and atopped creating variants that they then spread.

imbeciles. Purposely trying to kill people. Trumpkins would rather die and kill children than admit they’re wrong

You know nothing but what your media is telling you. Those vaccines that were given to you do nothing to prevent you from contracting or even spreading COVID. Nor do they contain antibodies. They were designed to stimulate your own body into creating its own COVID antibodies, which doesn't happen if you are immunocompromised.

But you don't really know if your body has responded to the vaccine and you have developed antibodies, now do you? Therefore you are more of a danger to society than those like myself who have already had COVID, and have natural antibodies as well as immunity.

You blithely walk around thinking that you're "protected", and everyone around is "protected." But they're not. You could be a walking, talking super-spreader and not even know it.

You know nothing but what your media is telling you. Those vaccines that were given to you do nothing to prevent you from contracting or even spreading COVID. Nor do they contain antibodies. They were designed to stimulate your own body into creating its own COVID antibodies, which doesn't happen if you are immunocompromised.

But you don't really know if your body has responded to the vaccine and you have developed antibodies, now do you? Therefore you are more of a danger to society than those like myself who have already had COVID, and have natural antibodies as well as immunity.

You blithely walk around thinking that you're "protected", and everyone around is "protected." But they're not. You could be a walking, talking super-spreader and not even know it.
Our media is known as journalism law enforcement experts around the world while your media means one tiny network in the United States run by international scumbag pariah Rupert Murdock and a bunch of internet nut jobs.... In the entire world the only people that agree with you are other brainwashed functional morons in the United States Republican base.

Our media is known as journalism law enforcement experts around the world while your media means one tiny network in the United States run by international scumbag pariah Rupert Murdock and a bunch of internet nut jobs.... In the entire world the only people that agree with you are other brainwashed functional morons in the United States Republican base.

Bullshit. Your media thinks knows that your an idiot. They can piss down your leg every day and get away with it, because they know that you're never going to question them or hold them accountable.

The OP makes a good case why he lives in a state called Flor-I-duh. The hospitals In Florida are filled to the brim with Covid patients, but still residents like the OP mock the virus and vaccines. The OP truly is a Flor-I-duh native.

Who thinks differently about inoculations?

Bullshit. Your media thinks knows that your an idiot. They can piss down your leg every day and get away with it, because they know that you're never going to question them or hold them accountable.
You are the fing idiot!

I know I’m vaccinated and so is pretty much everyone I love. I know that the unvaccinated people I know are getting sick. I know that seven people I knew died.

yeah that whole disinformation thing is really a thing.

F.D.A. Aiming to Speed Extra Vaccine Doses for Immunocompromised Patients And so it begins. Arent you glad you got vaccinated but now, it might not work against the Kung Flu Delta Farce, so in you go again for more chemicals. If that doesnt work, then what? When you start looking like this guy, do you think that you did something stupid?

View attachment 522357
Keep making those pharmaceutical portfolios shine for those elected grifters baby! There will never be an end to it! One booster a year for life.
Cha-ching! $$$$$$$$$$$ cha-ching!! Hurry! Nancy needs another mansion!

Jo

I know I’m vaccinated and so is pretty much everyone I love. I know that the unvaccinated people I know are getting sick. I know that seven people I knew died.

yeah that whole disinformation thing is really a thing.
Actually it was eight.

Jo

Forum List

Back