Did you get your shot, but now you dont feel so good, dont worry the government will shoot you up with more drugs....

Yep those who die from the shot should file a class action suit....oh wait

Jo
I think 1 person died from a reaction to the j and j. Wtf are you asking about?

I have a better idea. We should sue all the unvaxxed morons who are spreading the virus and they shouldn’t be treated in hospitals. Idiots are taking up ER beds that should go to far more deserving patients

and if you’re not vaxxed and end up needing medical treatment their health insurance shouldn’t cover their treatment.

I have a better idea. We should sue all the unvaxxed morons who are spreading the virus and they shouldn’t be treated in hospitals. Idiots are taking up ER beds that should go to far more deserving patients

and if you’re not vaxxed and end up needing medical treatment their health insurance shouldn’t cover their treatment.
class action baby! The dead need to speak out!

JO

The vaccine keeps you from going to the hospital or dying.

The fuck it does.

There was a hospital in Israel that had 515 cases of Covid. 304 of them had been completely vaccinated.

I can't believe anyone would say something so stupid...

You don't really think shit through, do you?

So you sue them. For what? A large segment of the negro population in unvaccinated, and they can barely afford their weekly fifth of Hennessey. They'd never be able to pay off a judgement.

But, even if they could, your refusal to give them care just means that you're going to have infected people running around all over Hell and creation, spreading the virus.

That's fuckin' stupid...

You don't really think shit through, do you?

So you sue them. For what? A large segment of the negro population in unvaccinated, and they can barely afford their weekly fifth of Hennessey. They'd never be able to pay off a judgement.

But, even if they could, your refusal to give them care just means that you're going to have infected people running around all over Hell and creation, spreading the virus.

That's fuckin' stupid...
I am sure that I have infected several thousand people.... In fact I'm sure everyone has.... It is a basic fact of bioscience pertaining to contagion.
This is the same kind of fat white bitch that marches with BLM despite the fact that they are embarrassed by her presence. There's a certain odor.

Jo

The vaccine keeps you from going to the hospital or dying. Even that wouldn’t be an issue if f-ing morons got vaxxed and atopped creating variants that they then spread.

imbeciles. Purposely trying to kill people. Trumpkins would rather die and kill children than admit they’re wrong

That is totally wrong.
First of all, Trump always supported vaccines, and second is that what made this epidemic last long enough to start causing variants is "flattening the curve".
If we had allowed it to spike normally, it would have ended last March.

That is totally wrong.
First of all, Trump always supported vaccines, and second is that what made this epidemic last long enough to start causing variants is "flattening the curve".
Amazing how they just ignore the fact that Trump and His wife both got vaxxed and has done nothing but preach vaccination....and yet we see their dishonesty as plain as daylight wherein they try to equate Anti-vaxx and Trump supporters.....it's amazing to watch isn't it? But I am glad to see it because it just confirms my suspicions about just about everything the left does and preaches.

JO

The vaccine keeps you from going to the hospital or dying. Even that wouldn’t be an issue if f-ing morons got vaxxed and atopped creating variants that they then spread.

imbeciles. Purposely trying to kill people. Trumpkins would rather die and kill children than admit they’re wrong
Except....none of that is actually happening Gormless Wazzock....

That is totally wrong.
Ye...the contagion was always going to reach a certain point no matter what we did to avoid it as has now been well demonstrated.

Our media is known as journalism law enforcement experts around the world while your media means one tiny network in the United States run by international scumbag pariah Rupert Murdock and a bunch of internet nut jobs.... In the entire world the only people that agree with you are other brainwashed functional morons in the United States Republican base.
NAH.... there is no journalism in America ... Only Alinskyite propaganda companies....all of them.

JO

NAH.... there is no journalism in America ... Only Alinskyite propaganda companies....all of them.

JO
Congratulations, brainwashed functional moron hater doop, You have lost respect for all the great American institutions it's laws and it's morality. The FBI the CIA black servants and bureaucrats Congress The Democratic party Is all a corrupt conspiracy for you idiots. Change the channel, brainwashed functional trader dupe of big oil health pharma
The fuck it does.

There was a hospital in Israel that had 515 cases of Covid. 304 of them had been completely vaccinated.

I can't believe anyone would say something so stupid...
P And the vaccinated ones did not die dip s***. So stupid...

Forum List

Back