Did you accomplish much in life?

Cat went from living in the streets of NY with nothing to becoming an attorney and successful multiple business owner

A lot of intelligent people do the same.
I spent several years being somewhat homeless. I learned real quick that taking cold showers in January and cooking canned food over a fireplace sucked ass!!
If thats not enough to give you some motivation I dont know what is.

I recently lost a cousin who was just one year younger than me. That kind of circumstance is another one to consider when thinking about this subject. Plenty of people accomplish more compared to others due to their getting to be here longer.

God bless you and the remainder of my family always!!!

Holly (age 39)

P.S. Sadly my cousin's best friend was the bottle which is why liver failure was the cause of his passing.

^Damn, that's a nice retort for "He who dealt it smelt it." Just squeaked out of nowhere. Sometimes I even amaze myself. Think I'll have that embossed on my urn. :p

I've always liked, "Whoa, did you fart?" "No, did you shit?"

The true meaning of life reveals itself only whilst confronted by such deep concerns.

Last edited:
You live and then you die.

Your family and friends remember you for a few years after you die but eventually all the people that knew you will be gone.

Your picture or account of life might be around long after you are gone but the people that see it never knew you.

A very very very small percentage of humans will have their accomplishments remembered long after their deaths. Some of those accomplishments will be good but others will be bad.

As time progresses soon everything will be forgotten and be part of the dust of time.

What I learned is that success belongs to the truly ruthless. Never give an inch. Lie, cheat, and smash through all barriers. Leave nothing but rubble so everyone knows where you were. Kindness belongs to the weak.
WOW! This is 100% what I stand for!

Forum List

Back