Did we win the "Cold War" only to lose it with the election of Donald Trump?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Did we?

It was because of NATO that we won the Cold War.

Now that Trump wants to turn NATO into a Mafia Style "Pay for Protection" scheme and Trump is threatening to kick countries out of NATO that won't pay, is NATO over? Did we lose the Cold War to Russia. Clearly, Trump works for Russia.

Can the right, especially the far right, now claim victory?

They have been stripping away protections since Trump became president.

Did Trump do in two years what Moscow has been wanting to do for decades?

Is Trump, Putin's best investment ever?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg

No.

In the end policies will change from one President to the next. Because Trump is requiring NATO to pay is something I am alright with and in fact you should be too.

Didn't those like you once scream we shouldn't be the World Police and now Trump is giving you what you want now you are wanting to Police the World.

So let be factual and had Hillary won or Sanders and either of then did this you would be peachy with it but seeing Trump is doing it, well you are against it.

With me I agree it is time for then to pay or we get out...

Did we?

Now that Trump wants to turn NATO into a Mafia Style "Pay for Protection" scheme and Trump is threatening to kick countries out of NATO that won't pay, is NATO over? Did we lose the Cold War to Russia. Clearly, Trump works for Russia.

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
RussiansShrink.jpg

Did we?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
Is that why Obama mocked Romney for saying Russia was an adversary?

COLD WAR , not a big deal . I and my Parents , my kids and millions of others lived through the cold war with never a scratch DeanRD !!

Did we?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
Had Hillary won, the Russians would still be our pals and we would have heard nothing about Russian meddling in our elections.

Did we?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
Had Hillary won, the Russians would still be our pals and we would have heard nothing about Russian meddling in our elections.
Yes, that Uranium and $54M in her bank account would have never been discussed.

COLD WAR , not a big deal . I and my Parents , my kids and millions of others lived through the cold war with never a scratch DeanRD !!
------------------------------------------ We also lived through Alar on Apples , Acid Rain and the coming New Ice Age in the early 70s and we did that even after 'reagan' bombed Russia sometime around the mid 80s DeanRD ,

• Banned
Republicans and Fox have been working tirelessly to distract America while Trump strips away our international protections. So far, it's really been working well, you have to admit.

DxSfB9iW0Agbb7G.jpg

Did we?

Look, my generous friend, it is a good thing to do. We Germans don´t need American bases right now. With the savings resulting from US troops withdrawing from my country, a big nice wall can be erected and maintained easily and Trump can even waive that 1,9bn that the Democrats owe him.
And when we call a Casus Foederis, we don´t need to ask, just to pay. A Win-Win situation.

Did we?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
View attachment 240985
No dum dum. Didn't you see the picture? They are in the Oval Office. Go ahead. Try to deny that.

DxSkUF4X0AA26-H.jpg

------------------------------------------ We also lived through Alar on Apples , Acid Rain and the coming New Ice Age in the early 70s and we did that even after 'reagan' bombed Russia sometime around the mid 80s DeanRD ,
We lived through Acid Rain because we made changes to our environment. Just like with the Ozone Layer.

You can't do nothing. When you do, you end up like the dodo bird. Extinct.

DxD2IsnWkAAXNuu.jpg

Did we?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
Wrong again.
She would have taken steps to stop their involvement.
Not invite them into the Oval Office and give away secret and top secret material.
How do you guys think that's good? Are you crazy?

Lucky none of your family or you had to go to Korea, Vietnam, fly or sail recon missions or serve in Special Op's in South and Central America or various operations in Asia.

Did we?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
Wrong again.
She would have taken steps to stop their involvement.
Not invite them into the Oval Office and give away secret and top secret material.
How do you guys think that's good? Are you crazy?
Is that why Obama ordered law enforcement to stop checking on Russian involvement in the 2016 election?

as i said , we lived through all the scares . As far as changing things to survive , i don't believe that DeanRD .

Did we?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
View attachment 240985
No dum dum. Didn't you see the picture? They are in the Oval Office. Go ahead. Try to deny that.

DxSkUF4X0AA26-H.jpg

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. The president of the US photographed with Russians? He’s obviously in cahoots with Putin! LOL so all those photographs of Obama with Russians were totally benign, right? Hillary and Putin looking like they’re telling secrets, no biggie, am I right? Trump in the same room with Russians—he’s obviously their bitch!

Do you know what logic and common sense are, Dean? Were you taught that nothing is as it seems unless you WANT it to be? That you don’t need proof for anything and rumors are 100% true if it’s a negative one about someone you loathe?

Lucky none of your family or you had to go to Korea, Vietnam, fly or sail recon missions or serve in Special Op's in South and Central America or various operations in Asia.
------------------------------------------------ OH BIG DEAL . You got PAID American money for doing your job same as i and my family got paid for doing our Jobs 'mr hero' as i roll my eyes Camp .

Did we?

Dw8A762XcAECqMJ.jpg

Dw8BiAjXcAAIdzp.jpg
View attachment 240985

DxSkUF4X0AA26-H.jpg

image-jpeg.91751

New Topics

Forum List

Back