Did We Hear Any Plans For Our Future Last NIght

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Other than we're going to teach refugees and coal miners how to install solar panels?

Then we find out today Chrysler is going to stop making cars in America and build them in Mexico and Canada.
When Trump made it clear he'll stop this lunacy with tariffs Hillary has her sycophants dream up an exit tax.

On with The Hunger Games.

Why would anyone waste time watching american political conventions on tv.

Other than we're going to teach refugees and coal miners how to install solar panels?

Then we find out today Chrysler is going to stop making cars in America and build them in Mexico and Canada.
When Trump made it clear he'll stop this lunacy with tariffs Hillary has her sycophants dream up an exit tax.

On with The Hunger Games.

It's the rat way.

I guess we should leave our future in the hands of Russia.

You really aren't going to vote?

What I inferred was conventions aren't worth my time and would never impact how I vote anyway. No speech is going to influence how I vote. Conventions are staged pageants and designed to manipulate people emotionally. I choose not to vote based upon an emotional reaction derived from media manipulation. Conventions are performance “art”. Others free to do as they wish. When I watch american conventions all I ever feel is manipulation and an outright denial of what American society is facing; both from within and without.

Why are you here?

A more pertinent query would be why are you when all you have is "the other side sucks" to "discuss".
Secondly, I don't answer to you.
But you did. You couldn't explain why you are here. I have many posts that address the issues so you are a liar as well.

See? Labeling and name calling, thanks for staying true to yourself.

What I inferred was conventions aren't worth my time and would never impact how I vote anyway. No speech is going to influence how I vote. Conventions are staged pageants and designed to manipulate people emotionally. I choose not to vote based upon an emotional reaction derived from media manipulation. Conventions are performance “art”. Others free to do as they wish. When I watch american conventions all I ever feel is manipulation and an outright denial of what American society is facing; both from within and without.
Are you not from here? The way you say "American" it seems you are talking as an outsider. No matter, you are a sensible person.
I agree with you about conventions in any other election year. I've never watched one before and this year I've watched parts of both. It's true you don't get a whole lot of new information from a convention, but this year I appreciate the Democrats attempt to make Hillary palatable, because my patriotic duty is to make sure Trump is NOT elected, and therefore I need to vote for a woman that I would in no other circumstances even consider. A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

A graduation ceremony is staged. So is a wedding. But they still mean something. Trump talked about a wall, a ban on Muslim immigration and better trade deals. Now I want to hear Hillary's side of the story tonight.

Why are you here?

A more pertinent query would be why are you when all you have is "the other side sucks" to "discuss".
But you did. You couldn't explain why you are here. I have many posts that address the issues so you are a liar as well.

You lied about me, I called you on it and you say I labeled you. You're a retard, there, that's another label for you.

Exit tax?

Elaborate

Speaking of that, are you aware that government got pissed off at the super wealthy renouncing their citizenship and moving to other countries with more favorable taxes so they enacted punishment exit taxes on them and other laws that make clear they will not be welcomed back. Its our government's version of a Berlin Wall.

Why are you here?

You lied about me, I called you on it and you say I labeled you. You're a retard, there, that's another label for you.
Put that moron on ignore. I did after reading only a handful of his vitriolic posts.

Why are you here?

Lied about you? Hmm, poor thing, where?

Forum List

Back