Did Trump Run a Brilliant Sting on Democratic Fraud? He knew it was coming & a source says he was prepared to expose it to the country

You are another of trump's uneducated and uninformed supporters, yes? Low mental and social growth during your
formative years, yes? Spent a lot of time at the bar or just drinking' brewskis? Ya
is every response from you so angry? you are truly insecure, cause that's what insecurity does, makes one jumpy and angry. that's you in a nutshell. Hey, can you call us all uninformed again please? I'm laughing at your lack of composure son.

BTW, what are we uninformed abut?
My responses are not founded in anger. They are observations. BTW, you are uninformed because you take whatever trump spouts as gospel when a little research and a reality check might make a difference in your conclusions.

You are another of trump's uneducated and uninformed supporters, yes? Low mental and social growth during your
formative years, yes? Spent a lot of time at the bar or just drinking' brewskis? Ya
is every response from you so angry? you are truly insecure, cause that's what insecurity does, makes one jumpy and angry. that's you in a nutshell. Hey, can you call us all uninformed again please? I'm laughing at your lack of composure son.

My responses are not founded in anger. They are observations. BTW, you are uninformed because you take whatever trump spouts as gospel when a little research and a reality check might make a difference in your conclusions.
that makes absolutely no sense. So, for you , if I believe Trump I am uninformed. how? what is it I'm uninformed about. Be more specific.

that makes absolutely no sense. So, for you , if I believe Trump I am uninformed. how? what is it I'm uninformed about. Be more specific.
If you take trump at his word, you are uninformed. trump is a habitual liar and says whatever it takes, true or not.
His history has shown him to be less than truthful. He is the consummate con-man. Do some homework on him.
He said no golf, knows more than the generals, knows more about technology than anybody, knows more than the medical community. Mexico will pay for the wall, will reduce the national debt to 0 in 8 years, will show his tax returns, trade wars are easy to win. All statements by trump as examples.

Last edited:
If you take trump at his word, you are uninformed. trump is a habitual liar and says whatever it takes, true or not.
His history has shown him to be less than truthful.
well name something he was untruthful about. your lack of an example is my win.

I believe that I have just named a shitload of them, yes? But here we go.

Veracity of statements by Donald Trump - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Veracity_of_statements_by_...

Donald Trump has made many false or misleading statements, including thousands during his presidency. Commentators and fact-checkers have described this ...

Trump's documented lies and misleading statements average ...
news.yahoo.com › trump-documented-lies-misleading-s...

Oct 22, 2020 — The POTUS's daily falsehoods have made it impossible for fact checkers to keep up. A team of journalists built a database to track President ...

Obviously, you won't get any of this from Fox.

Page Navigation

Donald Trump has made many false or misleading statements, including thousands during his presidency. Commentators and fact-checkers have described this ...

Oct 22, 2020 — The POTUS's daily falsehoods have made it impossible for fact checkers to keep up. A team of journalists built a database to track President ...

Page Navigation
post a lie. you said he wasn't truthful. misleading is not an untruth. It's an interpretation. yours different than mine. doesn't mean untruthful. extract one of the lines you feel was untruthful, as I asked.

If this is guy is correct, maybe we will finally see the Dem fraud machine taken down for good. Maybe wishful thinking but DT & his team knew this was going to happen. Hell, many of us saw this coming and said so loudly & often. It would make sense to set them up & let them hang themselves.

That would be no.

Page Navigation
post a lie. you said he wasn't truthful. misleading is not an untruth. It's an interpretation. yours different than mine. doesn't mean untruthful. extract one of the lines you feel was untruthful, as I asked.
Any mature adult knows exactly what I am talkin about". You can twist and turn all you want. This conversation is over

Any mature adult knows exactly what I am talkin about". You can twist and turn all you want. This conversation is over
So you can’t! Victory
I already gave you trump's lies ad nausea. If you can't read then it's on you.
which one? post one. I asked you to post one. you posted a link with a bunch of junk. Post a lie or victory is still mine.

So you can’t! Victory
which one? post one. I asked you to post one. you posted a link with a bunch of junk. Post a lie or victory is still mine.

That link is hardly a "bunch of junk" as it does indeed expose trump's lack of moral compass. Here we go again:
No golf, reduce the national debt to 0 in 8 years, Mexico to pay for the wall, knows more than the generals, knows more about technology than anyone, knows more than the Medical profession, the pandemic is a hoax, reveal tax returns. All misstatements designed to con the weak-minded, and this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Trump's 2,000 Lies – A Documentary - YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch

You don't win because you are a loser and so is America. Typical ignorant supporter- calls truth a "bunch of junk".
The facts speak for themselves.
OK I give up. You do be da winner, duh? America is the loser. Do you wanna win or do you want to do what is right?
Don't bother to answer, you winner you.

Last edited:
DHS, the group that supposedly watermarked the ballots, said the election was legit.

Game. Set. Match.

Or we hit Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot as the Founders suggested

No golf, reduce the national debt to 0 in 8 years, Mexico to pay for the wall, knows more than the generals, knows more about technology than anyone, knows more than the Medical profession, the pandemic is a hoax, reveal tax returns. All misstatements designed to con the weak-minded, and this is only the tip of the iceberg.
not sure at all what that is supposed to represent.

No golf, huh?
reduce the national debt? he said that? post the statement.
Mexico will pay for the wall. They are in tariffs.
Knows more than the medical profession? when did he say that?
The pandemic is a hoax. It is! I can prove it, but you won't listen.
misstatements such as?

So you can’t! Victory

No golf, huh?
misstatements such as?
trump is a liar. I am not your researcher, so look it up on Google. I did. I also heard him say 'no golf, etc" in 2016.

Trump's too smart for the Dems. He pulled the oldest trick in the book. Just like the old adage goes, give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Dems. are suckers

So you can’t! Victory

No golf, huh?
misstatements such as?
trump is a liar. I am not your researcher, so look it up on Google. I did. I also heard him say 'no golf, etc" in 2016.
you called him a liar. Again, in your latest post. and yet you can't produce one? I'm not calling him one so why would I research something I don't believe in. The burden is yours to prove, not mine to say doesn't exist. You wish to yell it from the mountain tops about his lying, and yet can't produce one. Your research is for you, not me. That's your burden because it's your claim. I see it has been a challenge for you to locate one, which then begs the question, what is it that is wrong with you, that you scream liar and can't find a lie?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back