Did Trump Run a Brilliant Sting on Democratic Fraud? He knew it was coming & a source says he was prepared to expose it to the country

The air quality had improved greatly and the auto industry was making progress getting better gas mileage as mandated. Of course, trump tried to put a stop to it for money. By scrapping environmental controls, industry pollutes uncontrollably.
If this is true, why did our air quality improve after leaving the Paris Climate Accord and the loosening of regulations? How much of the debt expansion under DT came because of the dempanic and the stimulus demanded by economically ignorant sheople? Could it be you are full of crap & have no idea what you are talking about? Facts don't care about your feelings
It takes time for environmental regulations to have an effect and the slashing of them to also have an effect.
Could it be that you are full of crap and have no idea what you are talking about?
Funny thing is ,Biden didn't have to campaign. The FIX was already in. But the filthy Dems didn't even imagine the vast vote count of Regular Americans. So it took FOUR days to "Find" enough "Ballots" to cover the spread.
Oh Biden had to campaign. No doubt about it, because trump had attacked the Postal Service to prevent votes from being counted, and attempted to stop mail-in balloting, a practice that has been in vogue for decades. Talk about an attempt to fix an election? Your grifter president is an expert at the "fix".
Bullshit. Massive Mail-OUT Ballots have never been used before. That was part of the crooked rule change using COVID as an excuse. And Biden did NOT campaign. 17 days he crawled out of his hole in Delaware. And drew a TOTAL of about 4000 overall to SEE him. The FIX was in.
There is no fix. trump's rallies only impressed his flock and Biden campaigned. He did not have to be on the podium shouting the 'look at me' line of crap. 'I am the donald' and I bullshit and you believe it.
then why did they all forget to vote on November 3? that was election day. fk dude, they even opened up mail in ballots in October. why would any voter have to wait to November 4th to vote? are you all that stupid?
All Democrats ARE indeed stupid. And they suck. And they Riot. And they burn flags. Last but not least ,they BELIEVE CNN.
Evidently the trump supporters are also stupid. They talk about going to war against their fellow Americans.
Now, THAT is stupid because there will be killings, rioting. Worst of all, they believe the grifter Trump.
I see, the only killings & riots allowed are by Burn Loot Murder & amifa, the brownshirts of the fascist Dem party.
In prog world, standing up for fair elections is the real danger.
If they don't want conflict, they shouldn't pick a fight they can't win.
How about THIS possibility? What if Trump runs again? Wouldn't THAT get the fuckin' MEDIA in a twist?
Which party would he ride with? I guarantee the Republicans won't have him back. They didn't want him in the first place.

The air quality had improved greatly and the auto industry was making progress getting better gas mileage as mandated. Of course, trump tried to put a stop to it for money. By scrapping environmental controls, industry pollutes uncontrollably.
If this is true, why did our air quality improve after leaving the Paris Climate Accord and the loosening of regulations? How much of the debt expansion under DT came because of the dempanic and the stimulus demanded by economically ignorant sheople? Could it be you are full of crap & have no idea what you are talking about? Facts don't care about your feelings
It takes time for environmental regulations to have an effect and the slashing of them to also have an effect.
Could it be that you are full of crap and have no idea what you are talking about?
Funny thing is ,Biden didn't have to campaign. The FIX was already in. But the filthy Dems didn't even imagine the vast vote count of Regular Americans. So it took FOUR days to "Find" enough "Ballots" to cover the spread.
Oh Biden had to campaign. No doubt about it, because trump had attacked the Postal Service to prevent votes from being counted, and attempted to stop mail-in balloting, a practice that has been in vogue for decades. Talk about an attempt to fix an election? Your grifter president is an expert at the "fix".
Bullshit. Massive Mail-OUT Ballots have never been used before. That was part of the crooked rule change using COVID as an excuse. And Biden did NOT campaign. 17 days he crawled out of his hole in Delaware. And drew a TOTAL of about 4000 overall to SEE him. The FIX was in.
There is no fix. trump's rallies only impressed his flock and Biden campaigned. He did not have to be on the podium shouting the 'look at me' line of crap. 'I am the donald' and I bullshit and you believe it.
then why did they all forget to vote on November 3? that was election day. fk dude, they even opened up mail in ballots in October. why would any voter have to wait to November 4th to vote? are you all that stupid?
All Democrats ARE indeed stupid. And they suck. And they Riot. And they burn flags. Last but not least ,they BELIEVE CNN.
Evidently the trump supporters are also stupid. They talk about going to war against their fellow Americans.
Now, THAT is stupid because there will be killings, rioting. Worst of all, they believe the grifter Trump.
I see, the only killings & riots allowed are by Burn Loot Murder & amifa, the brownshirts of the fascist Dem party.
How about THIS possibility? What if Trump runs again? Wouldn't THAT get the fuckin' MEDIA in a twist?
Which party would he ride with? I guarantee the Republicans won't have him back. They didn't want him in the first place.
Is that why 70 million LEGAL voters went for him? Or are ya referring to Swamp Repubs like McCain? (glad he croaked)

Is that why 70 million LEGAL voters went for him?
No, most voters are morons an easily manipulated by populists. That's why.

So, what you are saying is that anyone that doesn't vote for the commie ticket must be of low I.Q????

If this is guy is correct, maybe we will finally see the Dem fraud machine taken down for good. Maybe wishful thinking but DT & his team knew this was going to happen. Hell, many of us saw this coming and said so loudly & often. It would make sense to set them up & let them hang themselves.

If so why hasn't the justice department done anything? What are they waiting for? Mary Poppins?

If there was a Justice Department, 99% of all politicians would be in prison.

I get it...we should vote for someone who wants to do something no one wants!
Just be honest and say we don't need any government at all.

So, what you are saying is that anyone that doesn't vote for the commie ticket must be of low I.Q????
I did not say that, nope.

Try again.

Try again.
We sure don't need a fuckin' Democrat Gov't. Dirty Commies.

PS--If Shumer tries his Court packing ,I bet Joe Manchin goes Repub. Since Trump is out ,Manchin has no reason not to in a 2/3 Repub State.

Very true
Evidently some trump supporters are threatening killings and riots that they can't win.

Nobody forgot to vote on election day. There is a pandemic and mail-in ballots are the way to go in this instance.
Look at what is happening with this virus now, "or do you believe that trump has this "farce" under control?
post marked as of November 3. yep. so why'd you all wait until November 4?
Nov 4 to do what? Count the mail-ins?
submit ballots to the post office. Post mark was due on Nov. 3. why did these voters fail that process?
  • A person claimed in a viral video that postal workers in Traverse City, Mich., were told on Nov. 4 to backdate mail-in ballots to Nov. 3 so they could be counted in the election.
  • There’s no postmark deadline for ballots in Michigan. The state requires ballots to be received by 8 p.m. on Nov. 3. Ballots received after that time — no matter the postmark — are not counted.
  • The city clerk in Traverse City said only two ballots have so far arrived after the 8 p.m. Nov. 3 deadline. Neither ballot had a postmark of Nov. 3.
so traverse City is the only city in MI? LOL.
You make false statements, and that is the point. Trump is using his bully pulpit to rile up the masses without any proof. The fact is that trump lost and should graciously concede rather act like a 4 year old

Answer to every thread posted as a question is always “No”. Try it. Citygator rule #13.

Evidently some trump supporters are threatening killings and riots that they can't win.
The betas from Burn Loot Murder & amifa have been destroying the country for months. Do you really think LEO or the majority of our armed forces are going to back the fascist/racist thugs or side with the Patriots who appreciate our officers, stand up for election integrity & will never allow this coup you have attempted?
You all may be deluded and ignorant but even you can recognize this will not end well for you

Trump is using his bully pulpit to rile up the masses without any proof.
The marxists always deny reality. Like I said, delusion & ignorance is a dangerous combo.
Whether its Burn Loot Murder riots & violence, corruption from the Biden Crime Family or clear election rigging and fraud, ya'll be like:

Leslie-Nielsen-Nothing-to-See-Here.gif

The betas from Burn Loot Murder & amifa have been destroying the country for months. Do you really think LEO or the majority of our armed forces are going to back the fascist/racist thugs or side with the Patriots who appreciate our officers, stand up for election integrity & will never allow this coup you have attempted?
You all may be deluded and ignorant but even you can recognize this will not end well for you
I agree that any violence is unacceptable and do not support Antifa or the violent and threatening trump legions. Excuse me, sonny, but do you really think that trump stands for election integrity? He attacked the Postal Service and tried to preclude it from doing its job, attempted to prevent mail-in balloting which has been in vogue for decades and being used today because of this deadly virus. One would think that trump would encourage all Americans to vote if he cared about all the American people and not just those who support him. If you call that election integrity, you believe in the tooth fairy. Trump is a cancer who needed to be voted out, and he was.
Accept it and move on. Better governing is ahead.

If this is guy is correct, maybe we will finally see the Dem fraud machine taken down for good. Maybe wishful thinking but DT & his team knew this was going to happen. Hell, many of us saw this coming and said so loudly & often. It would make sense to set them up & let them hang themselves.

For this we pray to the Lord God. Amen

Trump is using his bully pulpit to rile up the masses without any proof.
The marxists always deny reality. Like I said, delusion & ignorance is a dangerous combo.
Whether its Burn Loot Murder riots & violence, corruption from the Biden Crime Family or clear election rigging and fraud, ya'll be like:

View attachment 414158
And there is nothing to see here because it is "fake" news and has been debunked. The "Biden crime family"?
Are you out of your fucking mind? I hope they look into trump's nefarious deeds. They are plenty.

Try again.
We sure don't need a fuckin' Democrat Gov't. Dirty Commies.
You are another of trump's uneducated and uninformed supporters, yes? Low mental and social growth during your
formative years, yes? Spent a lot of time at the bar or just drinking' brewskis? Ya

You are another of trump's uneducated and uninformed supporters, yes? Low mental and social growth during your
formative years, yes? Spent a lot of time at the bar or just drinking' brewskis? Ya
is every response from you so angry? you are truly insecure, cause that's what insecurity does, makes one jumpy and angry. that's you in a nutshell. Hey, can you call us all uninformed again please? I'm laughing at your lack of composure son.

BTW, what are we uninformed abut?

Forum List

Back