Did Trump leave a Deep State for Biden?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Why not?

Trump had four years to put in “his people”

Why not?

Only those along for the ride. Everybody close to him if anyone is, knows the man. No future for them on the merry-go-round without the carnival barker running the ride.

Why not?

All those people that Trump appointed (other than the SCOTUS), will more than likely find themselves without a job on Jan 21st. Biden has already started assembling his cabinet, and most of his picks have been those who served under Obama. No, I don't think that Trump will leave a "deep state", but rather I think that Biden is going to flush out all the swamp critters that Trump put in.

Why not?

well he's tried to install loyalists. But most presidents do too.

True, though usually an ally of a former president doesn't give much credence to conspiracy theories about election fraud and a deep state.

Right and and and Brenan is a conspiracy theory too, same with Comey.

Hey, if Biden overcame it than so can you.

Sec of Education Betsy DeVos urged federal workers to resist changes that Biden may make

Give them what they gave us? I hope they left some stores UN looted and some cars to set fire too

A deep state of what?...Incompetence? That's pretty much a given.
The Trump administration will go down in history as the most incompetent ever to occupy the WH.

All those agencies are going to clean house of all Trump loyalists, as they should. There are paper trails on everyone. It won't be hard to fumigate these agencies.

The Trump administration will go down in history as the most incompetent ever to occupy the WH.
Naw...that will be reserved for Pedo Joe and the ho.

Yeah, after seeing how well the Trump administration handled not only the response to the virus (terribly) but now how they were completely asleep at the switch for a massive cyberattack by Trump's old pal..the Russians..this administration will go down as the most incompetent. Figures. Trump never had any interest in actually being President. Just campaigning for it.

Why not?

All those people that Trump appointed (other than the SCOTUS), will more than likely find themselves without a job on Jan 21st. Biden has already started assembling his cabinet, and most of his picks have been those who served under Obama. No, I don't think that Trump will leave a "deep state", but rather I think that Biden is going to flush out all the swamp critters that Trump put in.
One of the many wonderful aspects of Trump being voted out of office is that his incompetent sycophants will be going with him.

Naw...that will be reserved for Pedo Joe and the ho.
Trump was clearly the worst president in American history – an ignorant, incompetent neophyte, Trump was utter unfit to be president.

In addition to being incompetent, Trump was a hateful racist and bigot, as were most of his supporters; this post is proof of that.

Forum List

Back