Text from Hunter Biden's Former Partner Proves CCP Financial Scandal A FAMILY Business

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"what is the deal w Jim Biden as he wasn’t part of the discussion but now seems a focal point."

--- "With H demons, could be good to have a back up, he strengthens our USP to Chinese as it looks like a truly family business, and I like the dude."

--- "H brought in Jim simply to leverage getting more equity for himself and family in the final hour, that is evident."

"The text messages came during what appeared to be a critical time in the organization of the joint-venture — between Hunter and Jim Biden and their associates, Gilliar, Bobulinski and Rob Walker. The venture, called Sinohawk Holdings, was meant to be a partnership with Chinese energy firm CEFC. "

The more investigated, the more exposed, the more reported, the more evidence of Biden crimes, the more evidence this has been and continues to be a criminal family business, the more evidence several members of the newly elected President should go to jail, and the more evidence that even if not involved criminally there are years of scandal that make monumental, national security-threatening CONFLICTS OF INTEREST...

Based on all of Bidens LIES that have come back to bite him, it is impossible to believe Biden had no idea what his brother and son were doing - to include money laundering Russian money and taking literally a BILLION and a half dollars from the CCP - over decades.

The difference between the Russian Collusion Illusion and Biden crime family investigation is the irrefutable proof of clear conflict of interest and pay for play businesses setup all around the world, not just China and Ukraine. As much as the Left wants to "turn the page", this is all going to come to the light of day.

It's a cartel.... a crime family, by definition. Luckily, the bag man is a soulless, lowlife crackhead with a proclivity for raping underaged children, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get to the bottom of it. When you're so fucking out of it you abandon your laptop at a repair shop... and the laptop contains evidence of RICO violations that will lock up the entire family for decades.... well, you weren't the right guy for the job and probably should disappear into the bowels of a federal corrections facility.

Along with Pop, from "Pop gets half".

Take a guess why the assault on Trump's POTUS considering he was anti-China and Joe-Yen and associates receive power and wealth as China receives power and wealth over the USA?

Big mistake PROGS, but it strikes me it's their nature to make decisions having a negative impact on everyone. Misery loves company, am I right?

Take a guess why the assault on Trump's POTUS considering he was anti-China and Joe-Yen and associates receive power and wealth as China receives power and wealth over the USA?

Big mistake PROGS, but it strikes me it's their nature to make decisions having a negative impact on everyone. Misery loves company, am I right?

You should watch the video Moonglow.

Forum List

Back