Did Trump Lawyers Make A Mistake Or Did They Set A Trap For The Racist DA And Judge?

The judge’s decision quotes what Trump allegedly valued the property at, you asshole.
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/trump-judges-ruling/ce6de7d636227e1b/full.pdf. (See page 26.)

Since my “claim” is a fact, you fuckstick, it couldn’t possibly be a lie. But your claim is itself a lie. No surprise.
So the judge didn't "make it up" -- he is quoting Trump himself....
I am sure you Trumpers also don't know that at one time Trump claimed that assessment was too high....

"Here are the facts. The judge did not rule on the valuation of Mar-A-Lago. The judge did not usurp the role of tax assessor and make an independent valuation of Mar-A-Lago. Rather, the judge looked to and cited the undisputed facts which were provided by the Palm Beach County Tax Assessor and by Donald Trump.

As part of their disinformation campaign to attack the judge and judicial system and play the role of victim, here is what the Trumps don’t mention. In 2020, Donald Trump appealed a $26.6 million valuation of Mar-A-Lago by the Palm Beach County Tax Assessor as being too high."

But now he is claiming it's 1.5 billion? And you will believe it because you are a moron....

If Trump needs for the property to be worth 5 million dollars come tax time, yall will pretend "only the libs claimed it was worth a billion dollars" -- and then when he needs a loan, it will be a billion again.....this is why most people are ignoring your bullshit "impeach Biden" drama...

Trump is way more experienced with lawfare than this leftard judge.
Is that why he hasn't won a single court case in over 60 plus tries?

Did he win his defamation case? Nope

Did he win this latest tax scam case? Nope...

Did he prove Trump university wasn't a scam? Nope..

Did he prove his charity wasn't a scam? Nope

But yes, Trump is a more experienced lawyer than the judge....

The judge cites what the county valued it at and what Trump valued it at.

I know. That’s what I said, you dipshit.
The judge did not make a determination of what it was valued at.
Are you sure about that? Since he ruled that the alleged overvaluation by Trump was on the order of 2300% it sure appears that he DID make an asshole and erroneous valuation.
Only that Trump did not provide an accurate fair market determination.
That’s not what he ruled. Certainly not “only” what he ruled. I realize this is far above your limited ability to think: but,

In order for the judge to determine that Trump’s valuation was “inaccurate,” the judge had to (and indeed did) determine what the “proper” valuation was or should have been.

Toddle off. Adults are talking her.

I know. That’s what I said, you dipshit.

Are you sure about that? Since he ruled that the alleged overvaluation by Trump was on the order of 2300% it sure appears that he DID make an asshole and erroneous valuation.

That’s not what he ruled. Certainly not “only” what he ruled. I realize this is far above your limited ability to think: but,

In order for the judge to determine that Trump’s valuation was “inaccurate,” the judge had to (and indeed did) determine what the “proper” valuation was or should have been.

Toddle off. Adults are talking her.
Why do you keep lying??

The judge’s “valuation” of Mar a Lago, alone, shows that the judge isn’t up to the task.

You said it was the "judge's valuation" when it was not.....

So the judge didn't "make it up" -- he is quoting Trump himself....
I am sure you Trumpers also don't know that at one time Trump claimed that assessment was too high....

"Here are the facts. The judge did not rule on the valuation of Mar-A-Lago. The judge did not usurp the role of tax assessor and make an independent valuation of Mar-A-Lago. Rather, the judge looked to and cited the undisputed facts which were provided by the Palm Beach County Tax Assessor and by Donald Trump.

As part of their disinformation campaign to attack the judge and judicial system and play the role of victim, here is what the Trumps don’t mention. In 2020, Donald Trump appealed a $26.6 million valuation of Mar-A-Lago by the Palm Beach County Tax Assessor as being too high."

But now he is claiming it's 1.5 billion? And you will believe it because you are a moron....

If Trump needs for the property to be worth 5 million dollars come tax time, yall will pretend "only the libs claimed it was worth a billion dollars" -- and then when he needs a loan, it will be a billion again.....this is why most people are ignoring your bullshit "impeach Biden" drama...
You studiously miss the point.

The judge called Trump’s valuation “evidence of fraud.” To do this, the judge stupidly, ignorantly and with clear anti-Trump bias made a determination that Trump’s valuation was intentionally misleading and that requires that the judge also have some allegedly “accurate” valuation as a standard.

You can quibble as long as you wish. But those are the facts. The judge wrote the opinion. And you’re flatly wrong.

You studiously miss the point.

The judge called Trump’s valuation “evidence of fraud.” To do this, the judge stupidly, ignorantly and with clear anti-Trump bias made a determination that Trump’s valuation was intentionally misleading and that requires that the judge also have some allegedly “accurate” valuation as a standard.

You can quibble as long as you wish. But those are the facts. The judge wrote the opinion. And you’re flatly wrong.
Is it worth 18 million of 1.5 billion?

Why the fuck should we give Trump a benefit of a doubt when he is STILL LYING?

And you are lying right along with him....

Why would Trump just 3 years ago claim the valuation was too high and now claim he is a victim because it should be over a billion??

You left out the critical phrase “compared to the assessor”. That means you’re wrong

False. He does not need to identify the proper value to determine whether it was overvalued.

I don’t. I haven’t started lying. Unlike you.

It absolutely was. No question about it. In fact, as I noted in my immediately preceding post, it HAD to be the judge’s valuation.

Stop lying.
The judge references Trump's valuation, why do you keep lying?

I don’t. I haven’t started lying. Unlike you.

It absolutely was. No question about it. In fact, as I noted in my immediately preceding post, it HAD to be the judge’s valuation.

Stop lying.
By the way, do you know why you are full of shit and continuing to lie?

Because Trump ALREADY LOST THIS CASE

If any of this bullshit has any basis in fact, it would have been used as his defense during the trial.....the trial he just lost......

Go gaslight someone else with all of that other bullshit you talking about

"Donald Trump has attacked the New York State Supreme Court judge presiding over his $250 million civil fraud trial as a Democratic “politician” on a quest to financially ruin him. But the judge on Monday noted that it’s the former president's fault that the case is being tried without a jury. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron noted that “nobody asked for” a jury trial. Earlier this year, New York Attorney Letitia James filed a form with a checkmark next to the field: “Trial without a jury.” Trump’s legal team didn’t file a corresponding form, and the former president may have regretted his lawyer’s inaction ever since.

Trump lashed out against him extensively at a makeshift press conference outside the courtroom, calling for Engoron to be “investigated for what he's done is undervaluing these properties.” Trump habitually attacks the judges who rule against him, filing failed motions to recuse the judges presiding over his federal election-interference case and his hush-money prosecution in New York. Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman, now the host of the Talking Feds podcast, said that Trump’s legal team has only itself to blame for the bench trial."

If true, this may seem like a mistake by his lawyers, but since Trump has the most accomplished and expert legal team assembled in modern history, something tells me that something else is at play. First, why did the racist DA mark "trial without jury" -- what was she trying to do? why is she afraid to have this be a trial by jury?

Could this be a brilliant move by Trump's lawyers to expose the racist DA and radical leftist judge? By this being a trial by judge, this makes it easier for Trump to file an appeal based on the radical leftist agenda of the judge and a racist DA - both who are woking in a conspiracy against Trump - under the command of Soros and Biden...I mean, Trump would have claimed this whether it is a jury trial or not, but it sounds better to believe this was part of Trump's 4D chess strategy than to believe he hired incompetent attorneys. Since he only hires the best people, obviously.

Trump hires lawyers and then demands they say and do only what he tells them to. So is the one who screwed up. If he missed it he will blame them for not bringing to his attention. If it was his choice to avoid the problems of Trump Haters on the jury, he made a poor choice.

he Trump Tower Triplex This Court takes judicial notice that the Trump Tower apartment in which Donald Trump resided for decades (the “Triplex™) is 10,996 square feet. NYSCEF Doc. No. 816 at 2. Between 2012- 2016, Donald Trump submitted SFCs falsely claiming that the Triplex was 30,000 square feet, resulting in an overvaluation of between $114-207 million dollars. NYSCEF Doc. Nos. 782 at Rows 833-834, 1028, 783 at Rows 799-800, 1199, 784 at Rows 843-844, 785 at Rows 882-883, 789 at Row 913, 817. The misrepresentation continued even after defendants received written notification from Forbes that Donald Trump had been overestimating the square footage of the Triplex by a factor of three.!! In opposition, defendants absurdly suggest that “the calculation of square footage is a subjective process that could lead to differing results or opinions based on the method employed to conduct the calculation.'” NYSCEF Doc. No. 1293 at 20. Well yes, perhaps, if the area is rounded or oddly shaped, it is possible measurements of square footage could come to slightly differing results due to user error. Good-faith measurements could vary by as much as 10-20%, not 200%.
A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud.'? OAG unquestionably satisfies its two-prong burden of demonstrating the SFCs from 2012-2016 calculated the value of the Triplex based on a false and misleading square footage, and that some of the defendants repeatedly and persistently used the SFCs to transact business.

read the rest yerselves.

This is a civil case. Trump chose a bench rather than jury trial. A factual finding is affirmed on appeal if - if the evidence can support the fact-finder's decision.

LOL

If any of this bullshit has any basis in fact, it would have been used as his defense during the trial.....the trial he just lost......

The judge didn't value anything. He didn't have to. He found "market value" is generally the favored "value." But what his findings are is that Trump himself said he didn't have a clue when he signed the valuations, and it's all "subjective." So Trumpy .... had no case.

If the property is worth $450 Million to $1.5 Billion, which it may be.......

Something is very fishy if some appraiser valued the property at $20 to $30 Million.

I wonder if someone paid off the appraiser and demanded suggested bigly, that having an assessed value 100 times less than market value would decrease ones taxes?
No big right.........LOLLOLLLOLL.

Don the Con.
The Fish Rots from the Head.

You left out the critical phrase “compared to the assessor”. That means you’re wrong

False. He does not need to identify the proper value to determine whether it was overvalued.
Wrong again. You’re not very good at this. And I didn’t leave anything out. I even cited a link to his decision.

The comparison was between a county tax assessor’s assessment valuation versus the Trump market value valuation. In order for the judge to conclude that Trump’s valuation could even conceivably be evidence of “fraud,” the judge HAD TO HAVE ACCEPTED the county tax assessor’s valuation as true.

Spin some more. But it won’t change any facts at all. You’re not just wrong. You’re either dishonest or stupid.

I’m neither full or shit not do I lie. Your projection is overheating.
No. But he did lose a big chunk of it already.
It’s still on trial, you moron. Plus, the judge’s decision is itself a basis for an appeal. That and his obvious bias.
Poor blip. What he is too stupid to comprehend he attributes to gas lighting. :itsok:

In order for the judge to conclude that Trump’s valuation could even conceivably be evidence of “fraud,” the judge HAD TO HAVE ACCEPTED the county tax assessor’s valuation as true.
Nope. Just that 2300% difference was too great to be explained by Trump’s lackluster defense.

Trump should have picked better lawyers instead of TV lawyers.

Nope. Just that 2300% difference was too great to be explained by Trump’s lackluster defense.

Trump should have picked better lawyers instead of TV lawyers.
I think his "goose was cooked" long before trial. As you posted, the values trump assigned to specific properties fluctuated too much to be anything but .... worthless as evidence. One of his poor attorneys actually tried "but this is why they're billionarires." LOL

In the end (-: the specific dollar valuations or appraisals didn't really matter, because the only logical reason Trump would use such inflated and deflated numbers was ..... HE'S A CROOK

Nope. It necessarily means that the judge chose not to credit the market valuation from Trump; and because he didn’t credit it, he erroneously concluded that Trump had shown evidence of fraud.

A compound error by a dumb and biased judge.

Nope. It necessarily means that the judge chose not to credit the market valuation from Trump; and because he didn’t credit it, he erroneously concluded that Trump had shown evidence of fraud.

A compound error by a dumb and biased judge.
YOU need to go with that on appeal. lol

Forum List

Back