Stupid nationalistic football fans (European football fans)

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
So, the Princess of Wales did a photoshop, a slight photoshop of her and her kids. I mean, who cares, it's not designed to be "truthful" like photojournalism.

Well, the media went on a frenzy and acted like immoral dickfucks, then she said she had cancer and the media were like "we were immoral dickfucks, how can we pretend we weren't?"

The answer is this:

1711534899367.png

The flag of St. George does in other colours (fine, colors)

So all the nationalists went fucking bazerk complaining that it's not right, it's not English.

I mean, the flag of St. George (who was from somewhere that isn't England) was used by the Crusaders and eventually adopted by the Norman kings of England.

But guess what all the idiot nationalists didn't do. They didn't look at previous England kits.

1711535092277.png

1711535162521.png

1711535224271.png

1711535252921.png

1711535280043.png

1711535315422.png

What the England coach said

"Southgate said. "If it's changed then it isn't the flag of St George! So I'm a little bit lost with that element of it. I think they can put a quirky design together but you can't say it's the flag of St George because it isn't.""

Yeah.... if it's not red and white, it's not England....

Why on earth would you expect diehard fans of anything to be more than obsessed , single minded and irrational ?

I hope you are not yet another American jealous of the little island that still slugs it out with the bigger bullies and invariably tends to win .
Certainly not humiliated like the Americans now seem to expect and invariably get .

So, the Princess of Wales did a photoshop, a slight photoshop of her and her kids. I mean, who cares, it's not designed to be "truthful" like photojournalism.

Well, the media went on a frenzy and acted like immoral dickfucks, then she said she had cancer and the media were like "we were immoral dickfucks, how can we pretend we weren't?"

The answer is this:

View attachment 922983

So all the nationalists went fucking bazerk complaining that it's not right, it's not English.

I mean, the flag of St. George (who was from somewhere that isn't England) was used by the Crusaders and eventually adopted by the Norman kings of England.

But guess what all the idiot nationalists didn't do. They didn't look at previous England kits.

View attachment 922984

View attachment 922985

View attachment 922987

View attachment 922988

View attachment 922990

View attachment 922991

"Southgate said. "If it's changed then it isn't the flag of St George! So I'm a little bit lost with that element of it. I think they can put a quirky design together but you can't say it's the flag of St George because it isn't.""

meanwhile 🇺🇦Ukranien football fans (ultras and antifa ) :thup:

The answer is this:

View attachment 922983

View attachment 922984

View attachment 922985

View attachment 922987

View attachment 922988

View attachment 922990

View attachment 922991

I think it was just a manufactured outrage by dickheads. Geebebees and the like. The idea that Nike would recall 100000 shirts is fanciful. These things are months in production.
I dont think the fans give a shit. The reactionary press does.

I think it was just a manufactured outrage by dickheads. Geebebees and the like. The idea that Nike would recall 100000 shirts is fanciful. These things are months in production.
I dont think the fans give a shit. The reactionary press does.

The press made it an issue to hide the fact they'd been shouting abuse at someone with cancer for weeks.

The answer is this:

View attachment 922983

View attachment 922984

View attachment 922985

View attachment 922987

View attachment 922988

View attachment 922990

View attachment 922991

Why do you bother us with this blather about Wales?

As a brit it may matter to you but not to Americans

The answer is this:

View attachment 922983

View attachment 922984

View attachment 922985

View attachment 922987

View attachment 922988

View attachment 922990

View attachment 922991

And they tampered with the Welsh flag too -

70809-5e55678f-6137-4e8c-9232-65b347cc56ed.jpeg

Forum List

Back