Did the US land on the moon?

Did they land on the moon?

• Total voters
The whole rationale of NASA is to never tell the truth about anything .

I doubt there was an astronaut moon landing and John Lear goes further and says that the whole Apollo programme was faked .
John lear was no authority and he is nothing more than living proof that even educated people can be morons

There is a huge difference between the Space Launch System and Starship. All this for social justice insanity.
I believe we are flying rockets around other planets and the moon. Manned, unmanned. Maybe even landing robots. No need to land a man until it's perfected. AI is coming. This is a great application for it. Ever see 2001 a Space Odyssey? LOL

But seriously. AI robots that move, talk, think and act like robots only they can withstand the mars atmosphere. They build the structures that we will live in. I wish I'd be alive to see this.

They will do all the work.

The truth is that yes they faked the whole thing.
They found iut that recrating the moon was massively expensive so they decided to film the landing on location
The internet has connected a whole lot of conspiracy theorists on a plethora of subjects. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in thinking the moon landings were fish. The looks on the astronauts faces when they came back. Where was the joy? Why so sensitive when people in the future question?

I would find it funny if someone thought I didn't land on the moon. Not get angry like Buzz did

The internet has connected a whole lot of conspiracy theorists on a plethora of subjects. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in thinking the moon landings were fish. The looks on the astronauts faces when they came back. Where was the joy? Why so sensitive when people in the future question?

I would find it funny if someone thought I didn't land on the moon. Not get angry like Buzz did

Yes there was great joy on their faces.

It is proven beyond question that they were real.

It is not sensitivity it is contempt'

Denying the truth in this case is a low life effort to deny one of man kinds greatest acheivements and only a shit head would claim it is fake due to hatred for science.

Yes there was great joy on their faces.

It is proven beyond question that they were real.

It is not sensitivity it is contempt'

Denying the truth in this case is a low life effort to deny one of man kinds greatest acheivements and only a shit head would claim it is fake due to hatred for science.
Don’t you believe climate scientists are lying to us?

Massive fail and false equivelance

Really? It's even the very same organization you don't believe you fucking idiot!!! NASA says man made climate change is real. You think they are lying about that right? And yet you want me to believe them when they say we landed on the moon?

They look like they are lying to me.

Really? It's even the very same organization you don't believe you fucking idiot!!! NASA says man made climate change is real. You think they are lying about that right? And yet you want me to believe them when they say we landed on the moon?

They look like they are lying to me.

No it is not the same organization it is not an organization at all. You asked if SCIENTISTS are lying. That is not an organization. You retarded fucking moron

No they do not dsay that and are not lying you stupid fucking fool

No they do not look that way to you BOY you are not intelligent enough to tell when one is lying.

They are absolutely truthful and the evidence CRUSHES your claim because it is weak LIKE YOU

it is not a question of belief it is a question of CHARACTER and you have none. You refuse to acknowledge truth because you are a small and inferior little person

Why would the Soviets let us fake a moon landing?

They were monitoring all transmissions and could track the radio waves as coming from space.

No it is not the same organization it is not an organization at all. You asked if SCIENTISTS are lying. That is not an organization. You retarded fucking moron

No they do not dsay that and are not lying you stupid fucking fool

No they do not look that way to you BOY you are not intelligent enough to tell when one is lying.

They are absolutely truthful and the evidence CRUSHES your claim because it is weak LIKE YOU

it is not a question of belief it is a question of CHARACTER and you have none. You refuse to acknowledge truth because you are a small and inferior little person
Wait! So you believe in man made climate change? This is NASA's position. Are they lying?

Human activities are driving the global warming trend observed since the mid-20th century. Scientists attribute the global warming trend observed since the mid-20th century to the human expansion of the "greenhouse effect" — warming that results when the atmosphere traps heat radiating from Earth toward space.

Why would the Soviets let us fake a moon landing?

They were monitoring all transmissions and could track the radio waves as coming from space.

Are you kidding? Russia is part of the New World Order. The NWO probably wants Russia to take Ukraine. It's all theater. They suck a lot of money off the Russian people for space exploration. And like us, the Russian people are stupid. Sooo proud of this fraud. I have Russian friends they are soooo proud of this guy. So why did they let us fake the moon landing? Because we gave them this

Yuri Gagarin from the Soviet Union was the first human in space.

Wait! So you believe in man made climate change? This is NASA's position. Are they lying?

Human activities are driving the global warming trend observed since the mid-20th century. Scientists attribute the global warming trend observed since the mid-20th century to the human expansion of the "greenhouse effect" — warming that results when the atmosphere traps heat radiating from Earth toward space.
Stop trying to soiund intelligent you dumb fuck

You asked about scientists not NASA. That was a false equivelance now you are backpedaling tying to avoid revealing how absolutely fucking STUPID you are,.

Are you kidding? Russia is part of the New World Order. The NWO probably wants Russia to take Ukraine. It's all theater. They suck a lot of money off the Russian people for space exploration. And like us, the Russian people are stupid. Sooo proud of this fraud. I have Russian friends they are soooo proud of this guy. So why did they let us fake the moon landing? Because we gave them this

Yuri Gagarin from the Soviet Union was the first human in space.
We did not fake it BOY

You have no evidence of any kind you small minded little C.U.N.T

Forum List

Back