Did the dems screw up the congressional races by not staying centrist and focused on healthcare?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I think so, but then if Biden pulls this out, he had to have every Bernie voter he got.

Some may fault their Hispanic/latino outreach, but even though Biden was criticized for saying it, there are lots of different groups whose only common denominator is having immigrant forebears from Hispanic/latino countries.

I think so, but then if Biden pulls this out, he had to have every Bernie voter he got.

Some may fault their Hispanic/latino outreach, but even though Biden was criticized for saying it, there are lots of different groups whose only common denominator is having immigrant forebears from Hispanic/latino countries.
Actually it's just another indication of fraud in the Presidential race.

I'm not sure what Biden did to attract voters on the left. I think people just voted against Trump.

No doubt.

Well it just seems interesting to me that the TRUMP gop was defending the status quo, and they gained in the House and are now poised to take it in 2022 if Biden wins, and they held the Senate.

That seems pretty remarkable to me given that Biden is nothing but a guy who works the center for compromise - even with Obama - and over 55% disapproved of Trump's job performance. (But performance isn't the same thing as ideas. A lot of us think the Chinese are an existential threat, nato is a waste, we're not in the business of dying for other countries' democracies and workers get screwed by open borders)

Forum List

Back