Did The Biden Harris Administration Mess America Up Forever?

WTF? You saying there is no new, more potent Covid-19 version emerging from South Africa?

Maybe Delta variant was also someone's figment of imagination?
The Delta variant was caused by the vaccinations. And it, Delta, kills more vaccinated people.

It still did not appear until vaccinations started. You lose.
Because as any thinking person knows, correlation = causation.

facepalm.gif

I was just thinking whether or not the Biden Harris administration messed up this country bad enough to whether or not even Trump could clean it up, because unfortunately I'm starting to have my doubts. :(
Trump made a mess, and it will take time to straighten out. It took trump 4 years to create this disaster, and it will not be resolved overnight.

According to the Biden lovers,Biden is doing a great job,dead people did not get him elected,and major cities and nfl stadiums are all chanting let’s go Brandon. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you kidding me? That is a hit piece with a fancy name. Propaganda.

Do you know why there are so many articles? Hate sells.
Deny, Deny, Deny. Those are facts, not propaganda. A tiger doesn't change its stripes. Trump didn't change his stripes when he became president, either. Of course, you wouldn't know about his past, yes?

I was just thinking whether or not the Biden Harris administration messed up this country bad enough to whether or not even Trump could clean it up, because unfortunately I'm starting to have my doubts. :(
The core issue is that everyone in politics is tainted.

The market is being driven by the Multi-Nationals who are investing Federal dollars, knowing full well they will be bailed out.
China's 2 largest lenders just declared bankruptcy.

Yes.

Not only tangible issues but the division caused, the distrust in govt and the system, distrust of the crooked politicians, the election steal and the distrust in our voting system.... No new potus can fix that part.

Forum List

Back