Did The Biden Harris Administration Mess America Up Forever?

Once a Repub is elected we must remove ourselves from the Climate garbage and global taxation. The ultimate foreign entanglement of a few we are in that the Founding Fathers warned us of. Make ourselves self sufficient again in oil while still developing green energy sources. And fix the border and it may be to late as we will get more Che's and Castro's and the like as people from those areas are not becoming Americanized fast enough as to many have entered the nation.

We're doomed.

If a non-Democrat candidate ever became president it would require applying liberal tactics to prevent a left-winger from seizing power again.

So we're doomed.

Get a conservative willing to do what it takes to keep liberals at bay and your freedoms, already stripped away, cannot return.

If a conservative willing to restore your freedoms wins then he/she/it would be impeached or removed with extreme prejudice within six months.

Face it.

We're fucked.

And I said exactly what I wanted to say about your fluffy thread about nothing.
About nothing? Open borders, unconstitutional mandates, the FBI treating parents like terrorists, killer inflation, criminals released the day they are arrested, political persecution and big tech censorship?

You are one of the dumbest people here. A select group of children who think they are adults.

And I said exactly what I wanted to say about your fluffy thread about nothing.

4821013.jpg

I was just thinking whether or not the Biden Harris administration messed up this country bad enough to whether or not even Trump could clean it up, because unfortunately I'm starting to have my doubts. :(
Trump could make it better ----- AND not make it worse! That would be a whole lot better situation than we're in now.

Forum List

Back