Did Somebody Say Gas Prices Were Down ?

Gas at $2.80 to 2.87 pretty easy to find across Tennessee. Below $3.00 many places in Florida. In Georgia in the $2.60 to $2.70 range. Alabama in the $2.90s. Mississippi from $2.50 to $2.79. Arkansas $2.79 - $2.89. Kentucky $2.84 - $3.00. North Carolina in the $2.90s. Virginia $2.79 - $2.99.
Missouri $2.79 - $2.83. These prices are current on Gasbuddy.
If you aren't finding this, you should shop or move.
They are "current" waaaay above the $1.89/gallon, the Shell station on my street had in January 2021.

California's average was as high as $6.47.

Which is higher, gramps?

$5.93? Or $6.47?
:yourpointsmile:........if there IS a point.

California gas - $3.26/gal - January 2021 (the day Trump left office).

Which is higher, puppy ?

$5.93? Or $3.26 ?

Last edited:
Nevada + Entire west coast is over $5/gallon. California is closer to $6 ($5.93/gallon).

Hawaii and Alaska - are in the same boat > Hawaii - $5.17........Alaska - $4.92.

lllinois, Michigan, Utah, Arizona, Idaho > all over $4/gallon.

I think this might be a few weeks old. Ours in E. WA/N. ID are between $4.23-Costco in CDA, yesterday and $4.69-Spokane. W. WA probably is very close to $5.

Did you evacuate? You seem to have survived Ian. Glad you did. I have people in Valrico and they hunkered down. No damage.
I did not evacuate, nor was I in evacuation zones A or B. I wouldn't have needed to evacuate if they called my zone (E) to evacuate. I'm in the 3rd floor of a building built in 2022, of solid concrete, with windows that a .40 caliber bullet could not penetrate.
I don't think even Hurricane Patricia (2015-200 mph sustained wind speed) would damage this building. It's a fortress.

In addition, I have a jumpbox dual power supply, that can charge my cell phone and other devices, + I have battery run lights all over the apartment, and a battery/solar/crank powered radio.

Not now...reserve is sucked dry, prices back up over 3.50 in South Carolina.
Move or shop. Those were the prices on Gas Buddy, looking at the states I check, mostly Tennessee and states bordering Tennessee at around 1:25 AM the day I checked. On the web page it gives how long ago and none were over a few hour. When I travel I always check ahead on my rout and, that is the site that gives be what I need. Of course, whatever you see in Jackson, TN, I usually pay .50 to .60 because we shop at Kroger. I was a purchasing agent for many years. Of course I shop and plan ahead.

Nevada + Entire west coast is over $5/gallon. California is closer to $6 ($5.93/gallon).

Hawaii and Alaska - are in the same boat > Hawaii - $5.17........Alaska - $4.92.

lllinois, Michigan, Utah, Arizona, Idaho > all over $4/gallon.

F. J. B.

They can charge whatever they want for it. Just be thankful it's as cheap as it is.

It would be so much better if OUR oil production was increased.

Because then they COULDN'T.

Move or shop. Those were the prices on Gas Buddy, looking at the states I check, mostly Tennessee and states bordering Tennessee at around 1:25 AM the day I checked. On the web page it gives how long ago and none were over a few hour. When I travel I always check ahead on my rout and, that is the site that gives be what I need. Of course, whatever you see in Jackson, TN, I usually pay .50 to .60 because we shop at Kroger. I was a purchasing agent for many years. Of course I shop and plan ahead.

Yeah moving is so easy for people.

What an infantile response.

You saw the post about national prices by state from AAA, around 3.50. Sooooo......the reserve is at the lowest in over 30 years, Poopeypants has only stopped our production so gas prices can only continue up. Sorry if thats too much logic.

Gas at $2.80 to 2.87 pretty easy to find across Tennessee. Below $3.00 many places in Florida. In Georgia in the $2.60 to $2.70 range. Alabama in the $2.90s. Mississippi from $2.50 to $2.79. Arkansas $2.79 - $2.89. Kentucky $2.84 - $3.00. North Carolina in the $2.90s. Virginia $2.79 - $2.99.
Missouri $2.79 - $2.83. These prices are current on Gasbuddy.
If you aren't finding this, you should shop or move.
Its not to be found.

Why, it used to be half this when we had a president.

You mean in the spring of 2020 when the country was largely shut down due to covid and gas consumption dropped like an anchor?

Is that what you want to return to so it's cheaper to fill up your car?

Forum List

Back