Did Somebody Say Gas Prices Were Down ?

5.49 in Carson City. 5.88 in Reno. The lake is over 6 bucks and climbing.

Sucks to be you.

Under 3 bucks here.

1664552853181.png

No, I have a nice life and can afford gas no matter what it costs. It sucks to be the working people who are being screwed by uncle HO's energy policy.

They should pull themselves up by their bootstraps and put their nose to the grindstone and make a better life. That is always the rightwing mantra when people talk about being poor. Odd how that changes so quickly

They should pull themselves up by their bootstraps and put their nose to the grindstone and make a better life. That is always the rightwing mantra when people talk about being poor. Odd how that changes so quickly

That's funny. You always claimed to care about the little guy.

Your progressive leftist asshole colors are showing.

DURRRRRR

I am sure you can find all sorts of post from me saying that then

I will be happy to wait while you look.

Yeah, when you get presented with YOUR bullshit you flee.

Not playing your infantile games.

The facts are the poor and middle class are those getting hurt by the xiden crime family energy policies and leftist scum, like you, don't care.

Done it many times, you ignore it so no more game playing for me. You run along now child.

So, you just made it up.

Thanks.

Heading off soon anyhow to buy some new backsplash tile for the kitchen!

Have a great afternoon

So, you just made it up.

Thanks.

Heading off soon anyhow to buy some new backsplash tile for the kitchen!

Have a great afternoon

Nah, you have been proven a liar many a time.

But thanks, once again for confirming that progressives only care about the rich, and how they can further screw over the poor and middle class.

The SEIU is coming for the Republicans there

They always have. It was a joke until it wasn't. The SEIU will break whatever laws they have to to keep their democrat lords in power.

Nah, you have been proven a liar many a time.

But thanks, once again for confirming that progressives only care about the rich, and how they can further screw over the poor and middle class.

I do not care about the rich nor the poor nor the middle class...I care about me and mine.

The rest of you all can go fuck yourselves.

Forum List

Back