Did Somebody Say Gas Prices Were Down ?

Nevada + Entire west coast is over $5/gallon. California is closer to $6 ($5.93/gallon).

Hawaii and Alaska - are in the same boat > Hawaii - $5.17........Alaska - $4.92.

lllinois, Michigan, Utah, Arizona, Idaho > all over $4/gallon.

$2.69/gallon here today. Yes...down.

yea what a choice.....i am so sick and tired of the political commercials from masto and lee telling us how wonderful they are....

masto is an evil bitch. She filed false criminal charges against krolicki because he was going to crush reid. That bitch should have been indicted for that. Krolicki should have filed a civil RICO against her, but for some reason he never did.

Ahhhh, so you are a sociopath! Now your posts make sense!

Nope, just a pragmatist.

But it is cute to see someone from the right pretend to care about poor people after 40 years of shitting on them and telling them to not be poor any longer.

Nope, just a pragmatist.

But it is cute to see someone from the right pretend to care about poor people after 40 years of shitting on them and telling them to not be poor any longer.

The universal response of the sociopath.

Thanks! :biggrin:

Good luck to your preferred Republican candidates running on "high gas prices". I'm sure they'll do fine.

The middle class are getting hammered from the fuel prices because EVERYTHING rises in price because of them.

Thank you for ignoring that fact.

Whatever makes you happy!

You have been making up shit about me since I got on this forum, why would tonight be any different.

You are hoist on your own petard. I merely enjoy pointing out what a mental defective person you are.

Gas at $2.80 to 2.87 pretty easy to find across Tennessee. Below $3.00 many places in Florida. In Georgia in the $2.60 to $2.70 range. Alabama in the $2.90s. Mississippi from $2.50 to $2.79. Arkansas $2.79 - $2.89. Kentucky $2.84 - $3.00. North Carolina in the $2.90s. Virginia $2.79 - $2.99.
Missouri $2.79 - $2.83. These prices are current on Gasbuddy.
If you aren't finding this, you should shop or move.
Gas in North Carolina in most places are 3.39

Why lie? Gas in South Carolina is averaging $3.27 per gallon for regular. That's DOWN from $4.61. That's a 29% drop.

View attachment 703524
Gotta keep in perspective. I saw $1.89/gal just 20 months ago, when Trump left office. $3.27 would be $1.39 INCREASE.

Somebody here said they saw $1.60 back then. That makes a $1.67 increase.

This isn't a subject Democrats should want to talk about.

Anybody wanna talk rental housing ? Whoa!

Last edited:
masto is an evil bitch. She filed false criminal charges against krolicki because he was going to crush reid. That bitch should have been indicted for that. Krolicki should have filed a civil RICO against her, but for some reason he never did.
most of the shit she talks about in her ads are misleading too....

Yeah moving is so easy for people.

What an infantile response.
Don't be a dumb ass. Stay where you are for the reasons you like staying there. Lots of people do move, every day for a variety of reason, like crime or high taxes. Some move to get out of heavy gun control states. Whether gas prices in the short term are that important to you or not is up to you.
If you can think of a single other way for an individual to get out of paying your $4.00 to $5.00 Plus prices of fuel, please tell us, but I can't think what it could possibly be and some people actually do not shop, but simply by based on past experience. I shop. I get fuel credits base on where and how much I spend on groceries. I us Gasbuddy religiously when out of town and plan ahead. Some people just want to bitch, not deal with reality, and not change their buying habits or living habits, for that matter.
Some people live in large shithole cities with high cost of living, high taxes, high crime rate, but think "big city life" is the only life. Well, that is because they are tool shallow and mentally lazy to look outside the box of their existence. We are a mobile society, in the thinking segment, and the job market is pretty good. Suit yourself. Your problem, not mine. Tax rates, cost of living, are lower here than in many places. We don't even have a state income tax. We do not have as big a problem with high crime as any of the big cities on a daily basis and the assholes usually get caught fairly soon. We are a constitutional carry state. Businesses are still hiring and more companies like FORD moving in and building factories. Of course, I am set, debt free with multiple retirement income streams, not even touching 401Ks since we retired. If it sucks where you live, you mostly likely chose poorly or did something wrong. Gas is showing several $3.07/gal on on my end of town and even in the $2.90s on the south side of town, but like I said, I get .50 to .60 off, and don't have a daily commute anyway. I'll let you high rollers deal with the high cost of living.

Forum List

Back