Did POOTIN change your vote, specifically?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I voted for Trump in Colorado. Hillary won Colorado.

Did Putin change my vote?

I voted for the BLACK MAN....Daryl Glen who ran for Senate in Colorado. He lost because many Coloradans are racist and don't want a black man in Congress.

Voters - not votes. Must this be said, yet again?

Oh good, another thread based on something the right made up, then they go and flog it like a horse because they think they're on to something.

How about this.

You said my mom's hot, you're a fucking lamo because you said my mom's hot and I'm going to keep telling you this for SIX MONTHS.

I voted for the BLACK MAN....Daryl Glen who ran for Senate in Colorado. He lost because many Coloradans are racist and don't want a black man in Congress.

It doesn't matter if Putin changed a single vote. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason.

No, Pootin had nothing to do with my vote.

I knew Fall of 2015 I would never vote for Hillary nor Trump.

Kasich,
O'Malley,
Walker,
Webb,

Maybe..

Putin did not even try--------he COULD influence me now if he would LIKE TO-------
a few bottles of good vodka MIGHT DO IT (please let him know.....)

It doesn't matter if Putin changed a single vote. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason.
84550714.jpg

It's not Treason if the other candidate is a corrupt bitch..

It's not Treason if the other candidate is a corrupt bitch..
Treason isn't - conditional.

Pretending to be a conservative is gay.

Now what faggot?

Pretending to be a conservative is gay.

Now what faggot?
Tell that to the Log Cabiners.

Corporal Anus has nothing new to write so he brings up this false narrative every day…

Probably the worst damage is the Debbie Wasserman email regarding Bernie Sanders. Sanders was also campaigning on a Rigged election--even though he got his ass kicked by 3,775,437 votes--and Wasserman showed her anxiety over his campaign methods via an email. Sanders supporters got infuriated over it & she had to resign her post. Trump swooped in to pick up the collateral damage and was appealing to Sanders supporters over that email, and we had Sanders supporters all over this board stating if Sanders didn't win they were going to vote for Trump. How many did--we'll never know.

But it doesn't matter if it changed a single vote. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Forum List

Back