Did Obama demean the Presidency on "Between 2 Ferns"?

Two sources do not make "a lot of conservatives." It makes exactly two sources.
Second the issue was not him appearing but the buffoonish way he carried on. People can argue about it and I dont care one way or another. Obama has shown himself to be almost as stupid and clueless as you are.

I only gave you two, because that's all I thought your limited brain sources could handle.

It was all over FAUX and Friends, as well as on O'Reilly, the Kelly file, as well as was denounced by Krauthammer.

However.................you have to face the facts..................when Obama was done on Between 2 Ferns, the traffic on the ACA website went up by 40 percent.

What has a Republican done that matches that?

Obama has a pretty good sense of how to handle the media.
What has a Republican done to match that?

George HW Bush got sick and barfed at a state dinner. That's about as significant as what Obama did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Second the issue was not him appearing but the buffoonish way he carried on. People can argue about it and I dont care one way or another. Obama has shown himself to be almost as stupid and clueless as you are.

I only gave you two, because that's all I thought your limited brain sources could handle.

It was all over FAUX and Friends, as well as on O'Reilly, the Kelly file, as well as was denounced by Krauthammer.

However.................you have to face the facts..................when Obama was done on Between 2 Ferns, the traffic on the ACA website went up by 40 percent.

You mean all those hits from people watching the clip,and not going through enrollment,those people?

Americans demeaned the office of POTUS when they elected a pep rally organizer to govern. 51% should pay a fine for such transgressions.

-Geaux

40% of something pathetically low is still pathetically low.

Americans demeaned the office of POTUS when they elected a pep rally organizer to govern. 51% should pay a fine for such transgressions.

-Geaux

Bush didn't win 51% of the vote.

And after becoming President you folks started calling Cheerleaders, "manly".

:lol:

Bush accomplished more as a cheerleader than obama as a communnity organizer. it's understood that a cheerleader is just supposed to cheer or the team. obama is a cheerleader for failed Progressive ideology

taxpayers werent supporting Bush when he was cheerleading. obama has been failing on the public dole since graduating from college

Bush accomplished more as a cheerleader than obama as a communnity organizer. it's understood that a cheerleader is just supposed to cheer or the team. obama is a cheerleader for failed Progressive ideology

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOuDjdN2csw]Bugs Bunny Bugs Bunny RA RA RA - YouTube[/ame]

:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOuDjdN2csw]Bugs Bunny Bugs Bunny RA RA RA - YouTube[/ame]

:D

more Progressive failure

yawn

taxpayers werent supporting Bush when he was cheerleading. obama has been failing on the public dole since graduating from college

Public Dole?

I thought Dole's first name was Bob.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9g8wi73hXo]Bob Dole on turning 90 years old - YouTube[/ame]

more Progressive failure

yawn

Naw.

This is what failure looks like..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ-70rQD19M]CSPAN Sep 29 08 Boehner on TARP Bill - YouTube[/ame]

Boo-hoo.

:(

no; it looks like record welfare and food stamps; HIGHER POVERTY; and the lowest rate of participation in the labor market in 40 years

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah a great accomplishments, when he was done the economy was losing half a million jobs a month, stock markets were in free fall in a recession they simply refused for the longest time to admit was even happening until. By then it was too late.

Forum List

Back