Did Obama demean the Presidency on "Between 2 Ferns"?

Did Obama demean the Presidency on "Between 2 Ferns"?

No.

Bush did more damage in Beijing when he showed up drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRyO6JP6Oc

That video of clips is not proof, to anyone with the ability to think.

No, video and photographs are useless. You are so right. So, what do you think was going on here in this photo below. Please explain.

drunk-bush-olympics.jpg

you must be the biggest idiot on this planet if you feeeeel any right minded righty would dare to conjecture or interpret that scene.., you and your ilk are too stupid to understand how brilliant we Conservatives are. :up:

Truthfully, the moment he uttered the very first lie he ever told as President was the moment he demeaned the Presidency. Any President who lies while in office, has demeaned the Presidency.

Quick question.......................how do you feel about Bush Jr. lying about Iraq?

Quick question..... how many boats did you paint during your stint in the Navy? You sniffed a lot of fumes didn't you?

Never painted any boats. Was a PN for my primary job, and secondary jobs were PRP (Personnel Reliability Program), Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, Physical Readiness Coordinator, and Classifier.

Painting of the ship is done by the deck division and the BM's.

I see you avoided the question though. And..........fwiw.............Jr. DID lie about Iraq.

Quick question.......................how do you feel about Bush Jr. lying about Iraq?

Quick question..... how many boats did you paint during your stint in the Navy? You sniffed a lot of fumes didn't you?

Never painted any boats. Was a PN for my primary job, and secondary jobs were PRP (Personnel Reliability Program), Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, Physical Readiness Coordinator, and Classifier.

I see you avoided the question though. And..........fwiw.............Jr. DID lie about Iraq.
lintons lying cia provided Bush with that lie, which every dimwit while clinton was in office thought so also. They just stopped believing it when Bush had the spine to do something about it. LIARS ALL DIMWITS ARE!!!!

lintons lying cia provided Bush with that lie, which every dimwit while clinton was in office thought so also. They just stopped believing it when Bush had the spine to do something about it. LIARS ALL DIMWITS ARE!!!!

Really? Got any links?

Sorry to tell you, but the lies were from Jr. and Cheney, who incidentally (according to Cheney) still support those lies because they don't want to be called war criminals (which they actually are).

Jr. has NEVER had a spine, and has always been a dimwit.

Someone who absolutely embarrassed himself in front on a national audience:

marco-rubio-response-state-of-the-union-2013.jpg

big fucking whoop-dee-doo !, the broadcast was by a liberal news network so they turned on the camera without giving the man his cue, just goes to show how low the lame stream media will crawl on their belly like snakes to make an honorable Republican look bad.

It was in the middle of his rebuttal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQv2jzjzpII]Marco's Response to the State of the Union Address - YouTube[/ame]

You'll want to go to 10:58 for the Money Shot

Really? Got any links?

Sorry to tell you, but the lies were from Jr. and Cheney, who incidentally (according to Cheney) still support those lies because they don't want to be called war criminals (which they actually are).

Jr. has NEVER had a spine, and has always been a dimwit.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel....we're running out of fish.

A lot of conservatives are screaming that Obama demeaned the office of the Presidency when he was interviewed by Zach Gallifinakas on his web broadcast "Between 2 Ferns".

A lot of them said that it's beneath the office of the President, and Obama has diminished his office by doing so, because there are no other Presidents who would have considered doing so.

Got news for you.........Ike appeared on the Colgate Comedy Hour, Nixon appeared on Laugh In, and Jr. appeared on a game show.

They did it to get better exposure with more of the country and get out their message. Obama did it because he thought that it would be a good idea, especially considering that a lot of young people watch that webcast, and he wanted to get the word out to younger people as to what the ACA is all about.

Guess what? It worked. Obamacare referrals from the show were in the hundreds of thousands, and the traffic on the ACA website was up 40 percent the following day after the webcast.

Nope.................sorry...............it didn't demean the office, and it actually worked for the reasons it was done.

Just more proof that the conservatives are looking for any reason to bitch about Obama.

Straw man. Link to anyone who thinks Obama demeaned the office of president because of that. Did people say that when Richard Nixon appeared on Laugh In?
Go back to packing fudge, you burn out.

Here's the deal with the media. They made a movie ridiculing Nixon while he was in office and a couple more just in time for democrat party conventions through the years. Showtime and HBO shows them for about a week when Obama gets in trouble. They made a movie showing the assassination of President Bush while he was in office and another movie critical of the administration just in time for the democrat party convention. They even made a movie about Sarah Palin. Everything Hollywood needed in a movie, sex, drugs and rock and roll they had during the Clinton years but nobody is interested in a movie about a sexual predator president. Hussein Obama made several big offensive comments in his stand-up comedy routines such as ridiculing "special olympic" kids but the media never called him on it and now any criticism about the president is condemned as racist.

Q. Who is they?

A. A film made in Brittan. It was about what would have happened if Darth Cheney would have become president. It was not about assassinating President Bush.

I guess he could have choked on a Pretzel or had a Heart Attack too.

Obama couldn't demean the presidency any more than he has in these golden moments.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG7VSt0_VcU]Awkward moment in Obama's toast to the Queen - YouTube[/ame]

obama-bowed.jpg

obama.bow.Akihito.big_pic.gif

6a00d8341c630a53ef013486a73dbf970c-500wi

obama-shotgun-picture.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkK65y_-T4]Obama can't pronounce "corpsman" - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't obama give a speech recently or some kind of talk when he was completely stoned out of his mind?

It isn't really that obama gave another fluff interview. That's only part of it. He chose to give his comedic performance at a very sensitive time when he should have been on the job. His job is not to be a television huckster. If it is, then remove him from the office of the presidence and he can huckster full time.

A lot of conservatives are screaming that Obama demeaned the office of the Presidency when he was interviewed by Zach Gallifinakas on his web broadcast "Between 2 Ferns".

A lot of them said that it's beneath the office of the President, and Obama has diminished his office by doing so, because there are no other Presidents who would have considered doing so.

Got news for you.........Ike appeared on the Colgate Comedy Hour, Nixon appeared on Laugh In, and Jr. appeared on a game show.

They did it to get better exposure with more of the country and get out their message. Obama did it because he thought that it would be a good idea, especially considering that a lot of young people watch that webcast, and he wanted to get the word out to younger people as to what the ACA is all about.

Guess what? It worked. Obamacare referrals from the show were in the hundreds of thousands, and the traffic on the ACA website was up 40 percent the following day after the webcast.

Nope.................sorry...............it didn't demean the office, and it actually worked for the reasons it was done.

Just more proof that the conservatives are looking for any reason to bitch about Obama.

Straw man. Link to anyone who thinks Obama demeaned the office of president because of that. Did people say that when Richard Nixon appeared on Laugh In?

Well, there's the editorial page of the Washington Times EDITORIAL: Obama's 'Funny or Die' gig is beneath dignity of presidency - Washington Times

Here's what Bill O'reilly said about it..................Bill O?Reilly Comments on President Obama's 'Funny or Die' Interview With Zach Galifianakis | Fox News Insider

Well, there's the editorial page of the Washington Times EDITORIAL: Obama's 'Funny or Die' gig is beneath dignity of presidency - Washington Times

Here's what Bill O'reilly said about it..................Bill O?Reilly Comments on President Obama's 'Funny or Die' Interview With Zach Galifianakis | Fox News Insider

Two sources do not make "a lot of conservatives." It makes exactly two sources.
Second the issue was not him appearing but the buffoonish way he carried on. People can argue about it and I dont care one way or another. Obama has shown himself to be almost as stupid and clueless as you are.

I suppose the millennials think he's cool, but it really did demean the office of president when Obama did this. It's just another day for this community organizer.

I suppose the millennials think he's cool, but it really did demean the office of president when Obama did this. It's just another day for this community organizer.

No, it really didn't.
Like I said only Millennials would think differently. You must be one of them because someone with maturity would know Obama was acting like a fool and not presidential.

Second the issue was not him appearing but the buffoonish way he carried on. People can argue about it and I dont care one way or another. Obama has shown himself to be almost as stupid and clueless as you are.

I only gave you two, because that's all I thought your limited brain sources could handle.

It was all over FAUX and Friends, as well as on O'Reilly, the Kelly file, as well as was denounced by Krauthammer.

However.................you have to face the facts..................when Obama was done on Between 2 Ferns, the traffic on the ACA website went up by 40 percent.

What has a Republican done that matches that?

Obama has a pretty good sense of how to handle the media.

Yeah..................but even so........................he bolstered the checks on the ACA website by 40 percent by doing so.

Look it up.

Oh...............wait.......................you conservative GOP'ers hate when Obama does something good.

Even if it was proposed by your own party.

I only gave you two, because that's all I thought your limited brain sources could handle.

It was all over FAUX and Friends, as well as on O'Reilly, the Kelly file, as well as was denounced by Krauthammer.

However.................you have to face the facts..................when Obama was done on Between 2 Ferns, the traffic on the ACA website went up by 40 percent.

What has a Republican done that matches that?

Obama has a pretty good sense of how to handle the media.
What has a Republican done to match that?

George HW Bush got sick and barfed at a state dinner. That's about as significant as what Obama did.

Forum List

Back