Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

Katie Hobbs did not win. She stole an election.

Although no one here is surprised that you don't understand the difference.

The Arizona election results say otherwise.

Winners win. Losers make up excuses for why they lost.

The Arizona election results say otherwise.

Winners win. Losers make up excuses for why they lost.

Katie Hobbs stole the election.

You support her having done so and you're a traitor.

Remember how we used to treat traitors in this country?

Katie Hobbs stole the election.

You support her having done so and you're a traitor.

Remember how we used to treat traitors in this country?

Says you. The State of Arizona disagrees. Our sources are not equal.

Why would I ignore Arizona on its own elections and instead believe some random poster on the internet?

Just how stupid are Republicans?

Republican Cochise County, where Lake won with 65 percent is refusing to certify the results. Which only means those votes don’t count and Hobbs wins by a larger margin.

Even worse, a REPUBLICAN won the House of Representatives seat in that county. It means that seat will now be vacant.

They really showed it to them Democrats

Last edited:
Just how stupid are Republicans?

Republican Cochise County, where Lake won by 65 percent is refusing to certify the results. Which only means those votes don’t count and Hobbs wins by a larger margin.

Even worse, a REPUBLICAN won the House of Representatives seat in that county. It means that seat will now be vacant.

They really showed it to them Democrats

Very, very dumb.

Like "trying to take hostages by putting the gun to your own head" dumb. These are people running on pure emotion. There's no long term game plan. There's no exit strategy.

There's owning the libs. And that's it. That's the entire party.

Very, very dumb.

Like "trying to take hostages by putting the gun to your own head" dumb. These are people running on pure emotion. There's no long term game plan. There's no exit strategy.

There's owning the libs. And that's it. That's the entire party.

Okay, Saul.

Normally I enjoy his special kind of sarcastic humor but this one is more serious and he raises quite a few points worth saying "how did Katie Hobbs win"?

Like I wasn't aware kati Hobbs was in charge of the election she was running in.

No, she didn't. We Dems fixed the election so no Republicans will ever win.

Is that what you want to hear? Well, you heard it here first.

Second, you Repubs are never going to win an election, ever. So, from now on, don't bother showing up to vote. It won't matter.

Second, you Repubs are never going to win an election, ever. So, from now on, don't bother showing up to vote. It won't matter.

That only works on hillbillies like you, Maggot

In 2024, if Trump loses the nomination....that's probably going to be the message from Trump to his supporters.

The GOP has painted themselves into a corner.

In 2024, if Trump loses the nomination....that's probably going to be the message from Trump to his supporters.

The GOP has painted themselves into a corner.
Yup and they will be right. We Dems have sewn up the elections, don't you know?

That only works on hillbillies like you, Maggot

Works on what. retard? This is what the 100th thread on you retards whining about a "stolen" election?

So, I figured I will cop to it, already. But hey, don't blame me when the next time you retards go and vote and then lose the election and you will. :itsok:

Republican election board members are literally trying to disenfranchise Republican voters.

That's dumb as a box of rocks.

How STUPID are Republicans?

Why would you not certify a county you won by a large margin?

Yup and they will be right. We Dems have sewn up the elections, don't you know?

Its worse than that. As Trump claims ANYTHING where he doesn't win is fraud. Cruz beat Trump in Iowa in 2016 primaries. And Trump's response was the same as 2020:

"Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any [sic] why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!”

Sound familiar?

All Trump's impotent rage and venom.....this time trained at the GOP. It will not go well.

Forum List

Back