Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

Clearly conservatives haven’t learned anything from the 2022 GOP midterm disaster – instead they double-down on lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’
I'd say it's more like the DNC midterm disaster. Just because you guys floated the 'red wave' lie doesn't mean Republicans had a 'disaster.' As usual, you lefties make up your own stories, float them in your legacy media then point to them as 'truth.' You are only fooling yourselves, reality is reality and Biden has caused much pain with his deranged energy policies and idiotic Climate Change bullshit that, BTW is NOT scientifically proven. Republicans won the House and now, the witch is leaving. After, it's best 'for the children' that she be gone.

Hobbs was in charge of the voting. She should have recused herself. Why did she want to oversee her own election? DUH!!!! You are such a dunder head. Oh yeah and what about those fucked up voting machines that would not work ON THE ELECTION DAY!!! I mean, just how ignorant and out of touch does one have to be to ignore obvious sings of election tampering. Flip the script....If it were Trump in charge of voting machines and he won with less than 1% of the vote wouldn't you (an obvious TDSer) want SOME kind of investigation?
It just shows the arrongance of Democrats that Hobbs would not recuse herself, especially given the horrendous history of Arizona election malfeasance in all forms. And I reiterate what is this "calling the election for Hobbs" stuff when the final vote tally is 50.0% to 50.0%?? They are having a runoff in the Arizona Attorney General election that is in the EXACT SAME POSITION!!!

Clearly conservatives haven’t learned anything from the 2022 GOP midterm disaster – instead they double-down on lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’
No, conservatives are learning how divisive and slippery Democrats are, I just hope they also recognize the RINOs among them.

It just shows the arrongance of Democrats that Hobbs would not recuse herself, especially given the horrendous history of Arizona election malfeasance in all forms. And I reiterate what is this "calling the election for Hobbs" stuff when the final vote tally is 50.0% to 50.0%?? They are having a runoff in the Arizona Attorney General election that is in the EXACT SAME POSITION!!!
Not to mention the voting machines that could not print and their 20 inch and 19 inch ballots that some machines would not even accept. The larger ballots were same day ballots and the 19inch were mail out ballots and some of the voting machines would not take 20inch ballots, and again....less than as 1% margin!! There were also lots of close races across the country where Democrats eked out a low percentage victory that seems, IMO, to point to last minute cheating.

Last edited:
I have come to the conclusion that both parties do NOT vote for who is best for the job, best for the citizens, best for the country. Nope. They vote for the PARTY. Regardless of what their common sense tells them.

Reminds me of Survivor. Alliances all over the place...voting the other tribe out one by one. Until the only ones left ARE the alliance. Then they eat each other. Meanwhile, the previous alliance members are sitting there on the jury at tribal council asking themselves "what the fuck happened?" when THEY are what happened. Nobody is exempt. But they don't think of that until its too late.

I'd say it's more like the DNC midterm disaster. Just because you guys floated the 'red wave' lie doesn't mean Republicans had a 'disaster.' As usual, you lefties make up your own stories, float them in your legacy media then point to them as 'truth.' You are only fooling yourselves, reality is reality and Biden has caused much pain with his deranged energy policies and idiotic Climate Change bullshit that, BTW is NOT scientifically proven. Republicans won the House and now, the witch is leaving. After, it's best 'for the children' that she be gone.
This thread and others like it are proof that conservatives are going to continue to lie about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ – even in the wake of the 2022 GOP midterm disaster.

This thread and others like it are proof that conservatives are going to continue to lie about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ – even in the wake of the 2022 GOP midterm disaster.
Hey, idiot, in that quote of mine YOU posted, I said nothing about fraud or cheating. I told you that the 'red wave' was a legacy-media creation promoted so that they could have a basis for denigrating Republicans. Try to keep up.

Last edited:
This thread and others like it are proof that conservatives are going to continue to lie about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’

All just waiting for you to step forward and show us how ANY of it is a lie! Should be EASY for you with all this LYING going on, eh?!

I mean, hey---
  1. STEP ONE: create a new method of voting where once a ballot is dropped off in an unsupervised box, it becomes a guaranteed counted vote with no real checks or balances.
  2. STEP TWO: spread the voting out for weeks so you have time to count the difference between who has what to win and who needs what to lose!
  3. STEP THREE: get one party on board with using the new voting so that the other party still uses the old, regular fashion of voting with all its restrictions and controls!
  4. STEP FOUR: Make sure that on election day while all the dem mail in voters all get the proper 18 inch form the machines are calibrated to read, all the GOP election day voters get 20 inch ballots which the machines cannot read, leaving them unable to vote and hours delay forcing many of them to leave never getting the chance to vote!
  5. STEP FIVE: Put one of the candidates in control of the actual election in which she is her own beneficiary!

All just waiting for you to step forward and show us how ANY of it is a lie! Should be EASY for you with all this LYING going on, eh?!

I mean, hey---
  1. STEP ONE: create a new method of voting where once a ballot is dropped off in an unsupervised box, it becomes a guaranteed counted vote with no real checks or balances.
  2. STEP TWO: spread the voting out for weeks so you have time to count the difference between who has what to win and who needs what to lose!
  3. STEP THREE: get one party on board with using the new voting so that the other party still uses the old, regular fashion of voting with all its restrictions and controls!
  4. STEP FOUR: Make sure that on election day while all the dem mail in voters all get the proper 18 inch form the machines are calibrated to read, all the GOP election day voters get 20 inch ballots which the machines cannot read, leaving them unable to vote and hours delay forcing many of them to leave never getting the chance to vote!
  5. STEP FIVE: Put one of the candidates in control of the actual election in which she is her own beneficiary!
Dammit!! You're not 'supposed to say things like that!! Merrick Garland says so!!!!

I have come to the conclusion that both parties do NOT vote for who is best for the job, best for the citizens, best for the country. Nope. They vote for the PARTY. Regardless of what their common sense tells them.
Politicians will always vote for their continued power. Vote for politicians that want to transfer that power to the people....like Trump.

Politicians will always vote for their continued power. Vote for politicians that want to transfer that power to the people....like Trump.
Soon as he kicks his ego to the back of the bus, I might consider it. Right now...Ego is full steam ahead. Big turn off.

Soon as he kicks his ego to the back of the bus, I might consider it. Right now...Ego is full steam ahead. Big turn off.
Ego is his best attribute! He transfers that ego to we rhe people. Besides, the ones with the biggest egos are the Democrats. They support gender, reassignment, higher taxes, higher fuel costs, higher food costs.

Ego is his best attribute! He transfers that ego to we rhe people. Besides, the ones with the biggest egos are the Democrats. They support gender, reassignment, higher taxes, higher fuel costs, higher food costs.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
Trump got comfy. He loves the USA. He loves the military. But he loves himself more now. His ego took first place and it shows. He has turned many away.

Doesn't matter anyway. he will never see the inside of the wh again. It's going to take many years to unfix the fix the dems in high power put into place.

Normally I enjoy his special kind of sarcastic humor but this one is more serious and he raises quite a few points worth saying "how did Katie Hobbs win"?

Like I wasn't aware kati Hobbs was in charge of the election she was running in.

No. And we are not relying on nutcases like Lin Wood (ugh) and Sidney Powell this time. There will be no bloviated promises like "kraken" with Kari Lake. The lawyers behind the scenes are doing their work quietly, but methodically.

The Dems should be very nervous about that.

And even more so: we are praying people, and God hates liars.

Hobbs was in charge of the voting. She should have recused herself. Why did she want to oversee her own election? DUH!!!! You are such a dunder head. Oh yeah and what about those fucked up voting machines that would not work ON THE ELECTION DAY!!! I mean, just how ignorant and out of touch does one have to be to ignore obvious sings of election tampering. Flip the script....If it were Trump in charge of voting machines and he won with less than 1% of the vote wouldn't you (an obvious TDSer) want SOME kind of investigation?
Unfortunately, there is no law requiring a Secretary of State to step down while running for higher office.

Republicans had no problem when Brian Kemp did the same thing in Georgia

No. And we are not relying on nutcases like Lin Wood (ugh) and Sidney Powell this time. There will be no bloviated promises like "kraken" with Kari Lake. The lawyers behind the scenes are doing their work quietly, but methodically.

The Dems should be very nervous about that.

And even more so: we are praying people, and God hates liars.
LOL
Like they did with Cyber Ninjas?

Crybaby Losers on parade

Have I ever mentioned Arizona process is corrupt? Yeah I think I have. Oh and btw I just saw on the local news they are going to have a runoff election for Arizona Attorney General becuz they are tied statistically at 50.0% to 50.0%. Which is EXACTLY were Hobbs and Lake are 50.0% to 50.0%.

Corruption all over, because the FPTP system is open to abuse, massive abuse. The worst is a lot of this abuse is LEGITIMATE, like gerrymandering.

Forum List

Back