Did Jesus commit treason against the liberal state?

Maybe if you deny it's existence, home grown domestic terrorism will just go away all by itself.

You are a leftist, ergo logic is something you are unfamiliar with.

I need not prove your claim is false, you must prove it is true.

DHS claims that "right wingers" are a bigger danger than ISIS. Which means that these enemies of Obama must be engaged in a great deal of violence.

Now I have documented a great deal of violence in America over the last year - but it was not by "right wingers" and was in fact perpetrated by Obama's core constituency.

ferguson-LA-8_3118273k.jpg

Be clear here, I am accusing Obama of treason, by making war on the citizens of the United States through this campaign of demagoguery.

Here is your chance to show that your god is pure and true - start posting the violence perpetrated by those Obama has declared war on.

I'm a leftist? Oh, thanks for letting me know. It must be your amazing powers of clairvoyance that provides you with the gift of looking into men's souls.

Take it as a compliment - it's his way of admitting he just got his ass kicked.

I don't know why people on this forum keep talking about kicking ass or somehow dominating people. Are we keeping score somewhere? Is there a formalized ongoing competition? I've had several people around here tell me they were kicking my ass as they proclaimed themselves the winner of......something, I don't know what. Maybe it's just something people tell themselves when their self confidence wanes and they just don't know what else to say.

Jesus was apolitical.
He did not commit "treason"
You know that being apolitical in no way means that you will not / can not commit treason - right?

OK - give me an example of an apolitical person committing treason.

You know that being apolitical in no way means that you will not / can not commit treason - right?
Its YOUR assertion that the two are necessarily linked.
It is up to you to show this necessary connection - that is, show that.because of the nature of treason, it is impossible to commit treason w/o a political motivation.
Before you start down your path to failure, ask yourself:
Can someone be financially motivated to commit treason?
Can someone be religiously motivated to commit treason?

It is up to you to show this necessary connection - that is, show that.because of the nature of treason, it is impossible to commit treason w/o a political motivation.

Ah, so you can't.

Nuff said.

Ah, so you can't.
Nuff said.
I accept your concession of the point.
You KNOW you cannot show the necessary connection between the two, you simply do not have the intellectual honesty to admit it.

Well?

Jesus healed the sick for free. Jesus fed the hungry multitudes for free. Jesus died for your sins - also for free. Sounds completely antithetical to the everything for a buck conservative capitalists.

He also didn't apply for a government grant, or demand that a new government agency be founded to fund Him, so it sounds completely antithetical to "charity begins in someone else's wallet" leftists.

Would conservatives heal the sick for free? They say "let him die".
Would conservatives feed the hungry. No. That would encourage them to breed.
Would conservatives uplift the downtrodden? No. That would be a disincentive for them to better their own lives.

Jesus wasn't a conservative. Rome and Judea were not liberal.

Yeah, that's why conservatives are documented in study after study as being VASTLY more charitable than liberals, who just sit around waiting for the government to handle it, and congratulating themselves on how "charitably" they voted with other people's money.

you mean Rome had a tiny central govt that promoted individual freedom??

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

How ironic. Your ignorance has made you believe it was Rome that wanted Jesus executed, when in fact it was hypocritical religious authoritarians. It was not Rome screaming for Jesus's blood. It was those who put on a big show for the rubes about their religosity.

They even tried to get Jesus to say something against the State about taxes, but Jesus didn't fall for it.

Jesus was executed for blasphemy, not politics.

Ignorant dumbass.

Would conservatives heal the sick for free? They say "let him die".
Would conservatives feed the hungry. No. That would encourage them to breed.
Would conservatives uplift the downtrodden? No. That would be a disincentive for them to better their own lives.

Jesus wasn't a conservative. Rome and Judea were not liberal.

I think I've identified your problem, you have no idea what a conservative is.

These arguments over whether Jesus was a Conservative or a Liberal have to be the dumbest political debate there is.

Jesus healed the sick for free. Jesus fed the hungry multitudes for free. Jesus died for your sins - also for free. Sounds completely antithetical to the everything for a buck conservative capitalists.

However, he never compelled anybody else to do the same. He was quite adamant...taxes are not for God, they are for Caesar and had nothing to do with Him. Regardless of where they are applied.

Forum List

Back