CDZ Did Germany's government ever officially apologize to the survivors of their terror campaign's ??

many. many Germans did not like hitler or the nazis
many tried to get rid of hitler/help the Allies/etc --and paid with their lives
they did not want what happened to happen
...no need to apologize ...the German people/country as a whole did not implement the wrongs
...they received their punishment in cities demolished/people killed/displaced/sufferings/raped/etc
Good, then they don't have the problem we have here, where as Obama felt it was his duty to apologize to the world for us in our situation.. It would be best if we don't have that happen again in my honest opinion. Just as you said about the German's, we here in America have righted the ship, but we have an issue where as we can't seem to get any respect for our contributions to righting the ship.

Trump is a moral leper, which does not say much for his followers.

Yes, Germany has apologized.

Trump hasn't apologized to desperate people legally coming here seeking asylum. He ripped breastfeeding babies from their mother's arms and sent the parents back to die.
You love drama don't you ?? We have borders remember, and either we enforce them or run into the same problems Europe has been having. So what's it gonna be, open borders for you or what ?? I know, ummm why don't you remove the front door from your home, and see how long that will last for you. No one is gonna be as ignorant in life as you want them to be, so why don't you give it up already ?

Trump is a moral leper, which does not say much for his followers.

Yes, Germany has apologized.
Jake we are getting tired of winning, so shouldn't you be getting tired of losing ??

The definition of insanity Jake, is the thinking that one is winning"the overall war" when clearly one is losing all the battles. Hmmm Hitler seem to have had a similar problem in life.

It's one thing to surrender to the opposing armies at the time, but to realize one's wrong in order to apologize in a formal and appropriate setting to the victims and their extended families would be a whole different thing altogether in my opinion.

I think it would be an historical event that could show that the German people are truly saddened by the past, and that they are truly a friend and protector of humanity in which is to be first and foremost within this day and age, and within the new German nation.

If not officially apologized, then would it be appropriate as a huge gesture of humanatarian kindness to do so now ?? My thoughts are that the German nation would want to show their humanatarian side in righting the wrongs of the past by officially separating that nation from the past forever and forever more Amen.

These stories are so sad when watching them, but they are needed in order to understand the human condition, and to understand how it can fail so tragically as we have given witness to over the many decades and generation's looking back now.. To be able to say that an entire nation is sorry for such tragic events (regardless of the time involved) could be the most healing thing ever for a nation. Closure is very important in a situation like that, and if that chapter has never truly been closed, then it should be, and it can be.

This is not to suggest any guilt on the German people living today, but rather only a suggestion that something can be done by those living today in order to truly honor and remember those poor people who had suffered so horrifically under the weight of it all during and after their experiences in that situation.

Well, who should apologize? Hitler and his cronies were all dead.

Has the US apologized to the people of Iraq? The Native Americans? Blacks? The people of Vietnam?

Only sillies talk about 'open borders', there are none for the US.

These immigrants presented themselves legally at the border for asylum, and ICE at Trump's orders acted all blackwater asshats on the families.
So where does it stop Jake ?? If up to the Demon-crats, everyone who has a claim whether fake or not can just waltz right on in, and then cost us millions in resources while claiming our SS (social security) is going broke while we mistreat the most vulnerable and gullable amongst us.

It's one thing to surrender to the opposing armies at the time, but to realize one's wrong in order to apologize in a formal and appropriate setting to the victims and their extended families would be a whole different thing altogether in my opinion.

I think it would be an historical event that could show that the German people are truly saddened by the past, and that they are truly a friend and protector of humanity in which is to be first and foremost within this day and age, and within the new German nation.

If not officially apologized, then would it be appropriate as a huge gesture of humanatarian kindness to do so now ?? My thoughts are that the German nation would want to show their humanatarian side in righting the wrongs of the past by officially separating that nation from the past forever and forever more Amen.

These stories are so sad when watching them, but they are needed in order to understand the human condition, and to understand how it can fail so tragically as we have given witness to over the many decades and generation's looking back now.. To be able to say that an entire nation is sorry for such tragic events (regardless of the time involved) could be the most healing thing ever for a nation. Closure is very important in a situation like that, and if that chapter has never truly been closed, then it should be, and it can be.

This is not to suggest any guilt on the German people living today, but rather only a suggestion that something can be done by those living today in order to truly honor and remember those poor people who had suffered so horrifically under the weight of it all during and after their experiences in that situation.

Has the US apologized to the people of Iraq? The Native Americans? Blacks? The people of Vietnam?

If we did, the anti-Americans here would use it against us as a weakness. We can't do anything here, because we have the enemy waiting amongst us to exploit every move we make.

If we did, the anti-Americans here would use it against us as a weakness. We can't do anything here, because we have the enemy waiting amongst us to exploit every move we make.

"the enemy" being what? People who disagree with you?

I meet many Germans who are very nice and regretful of that period in history.

For decades, Germany showed how horrible they felt. They taught about how wrong it was and wanted to make sure nothing like that ever happened again. We lived in Germany for 4 years when my husband was in the Air Force. When I went shopping to the local stores, I noticed how Anne Frank's picture was in all the picture frames for sale.

Now, Merkel seems to be supporting those, namely the Muslims, who want to eliminate the Jews. Hitler would approve of her actions. Merkel and her ilk are allowing Muslims to take over Europe. They even made it a crime to insult Islam in any way. While they claimed the law covered all religions, it's proving not to be true. They cover up the crimes against women and children committed by Muslim men.

Why is Merkel doing this? Does she also hate Jews?

When refugees were being seeded all over the world, they were coming before Christians who actually were facing persecution. The U.N. made decisions regarding who would be granted refugee status. A tiny percent of non-Muslims were allowed. Even though Jews and Christians were being murdered because of their religion, they were passed over in favor of Muslims who claimed they wanted to migrate to countries with better schools. Many were economic refugees. So, the threat of death isn't deemed as important as someone wanting to improve their financial status.

Merkel doesn't seem to care that Muslims want Israel completely annihilated. She supports them and even covers for them when they bring their messed-up culture to her country and their neighbors.

For decades, Germany showed how horrible they felt. They taught about how wrong it was and wanted to make sure nothing like that ever happened again. We lived in Germany for 4 years when my husband was in the Air Force. When I went shopping to the local stores, I noticed how Anne Frank's picture was in all the picture frames for sale.

Now, Merkel seems to be supporting those, namely the Muslims, who want to eliminate the Jews. Hitler would approve of her actions. Merkel and her ilk are allowing Muslims to take over Europe. They even made it a crime to insult Islam in any way. While they claimed the law covered all religions, it's proving not to be true. They cover up the crimes against women and children committed by Muslim men.

When refugees were being seeded all over the world, they were coming before Christians who actually were facing persecution. The U.N. made decisions regarding who would be granted refugee status. A tiny percent of non-Muslims were allowed. Even though Jews and Christians were being murdered because of their religion, they were passed over in favor of Muslims who claimed they wanted to migrate to countries with better schools. Many were economic refugees. So, the threat of death isn't deemed as important as someone wanting to improve their financial status.

Merkel doesn't seem to care that Muslims want Israel completely annihilated. She supports them and even covers for them when they bring their messed-up culture to her country and their neighbors.

Your logic is a little backwards.

Merkel isn't necessarily supporting Muslims against Jews. She's supporting a society that allows people freedom of religion, and one that is compassionate.

Yes, I think she's wrong for letting is so many people. But that doesn't mean she's letting them in to kill the Jews.

Trump hasn't apologized to desperate people legally coming here seeking asylum. He ripped breastfeeding babies from their mother's arms and sent the parents back to die.
why should he apologize??!!??
Exactly. You are a perfect example.

Don't worry, even if I explained it, you still wouldn't understand.

Merkel isn't necessarily supporting Muslims against Jews. She's supporting a society that allows people freedom of religion, and one that is compassionate.

Yes, I think she's wrong for letting is so many people. But that doesn't mean she's letting them in to kill the Jews.

They are coming from all the Jew-hating countries and they are refusing to assimilate. It's suicide. She is going against her own people to coddle these radicals. Crime against women and children is up. Terrorists attacks and threats are up.

They are coming from all the Jew-hating countries and they are refusing to assimilate. It's suicide. She is going against her own people to coddle these radicals. Crime against women and children is up. Terrorists attacks and threats are up.

But why are these countries Jew-hating countries? Maybe because they have poor education and the masses are easily convinced by the nationalists in their countries.

In Germany perhaps things will change. Some won't change, it does cause problems, but doesn't mean every single person is going to go around attacking Jews now does it?

Crime against women. Well.

Here's an article from the Daily Shame.

Sex crimes by migrants in Germany double in a single year | Daily Mail Online

"
Sex crimes by migrants in Germany have doubled to over 3,000 in a single year, official figures show"

Okay, sex crimes by migrants have doubled in a year.

Not all sex crimes, but those by migrants. How many of these crimes were committed against other migrants?

416D5A0200000578-0-image-a-35_1497484735640.jpg

Here's a little context. So, the 3,404 is compared to 37,442 for the whole population. That's 82.8 million people.

Germany has 12.5% migrants in its country.

Migration and migrant population statistics - Statistics Explained

So, about 9.9 million migrants.

So, 37,442 is 45 sexual attacks per 100,000 people in the general population.

So, 3,404 is 34 sexual attacks per 100,000 migrants.

So, it would seem that the migrants are actually LESS LIKELY to commit sexual crimes than the general population. If we take the migrants out the figure jumps to 46 sexual acts per 100,000 people.

So basically the countries of the world have a choice, Zion or Islam

pick one, 'eff the other

there is no inbettween

~S~

Forum List

Back