Did evolution happen ?

What do you know about Flood theory? What makes it non-scientific?
There are no known natural processes that could lead to a global flood and none have ever been offered by Flood proponents, at least to my knowledge. Since the Flood must have been a supernatural event, it is, by definition, non-scientific.

There are no known natural processes that could lead to a global flood and none have ever been offered by Flood proponents, at least to my knowledge. Since the Flood must have been a supernatural event, it is, by definition, non-scientific.
only if you ignore all the evidence, and compared to the lack of evidence for evolution both are a religion

only if you ignore all the evidence, and compared to the lack of evidence for evolution both are a religion
The Flood has nothing to do with evolution so that is a case of 'what about-ism'. Do you have ANY evidence for a global flood outside of the Bible? Any theories as to where the water came from that don't conflict with natural law? or where it went?

The Flood has nothing to do with evolution so that is a case of 'what about-ism'. Do you have ANY evidence for a global flood outside of the Bible? Any theories as to where the water came from that don't conflict with natural law? or where it went?
I've posted them repeatedly,,,
maybe you should open your mind and see them

this one makes far more sense than millions of yrs

Religious quackery makes little sense.

Encyclopedia of American Loons: #537: Walt Brown

Last edited:
Which subject would you teach it under ?

Creation science is science. Evolution should be under philosophy.

“Creation science” is Christian fundamentalism.

Kitzmiller v. Dover: Intelligent Design on Trial

You are wrong, looney tunes and keep confusing ID with creation. Hopefully, one day we will be able to teach creation science once again is schools as they are teaching fake atheist science today.

Pure fantasy. An obvious case of starting with an answer, in this case that the Flood happened exactly like told on the Bible, and fitting some facts to fit and ignoring any facts that don't.

There is no known process that the earth could be formed with or get a layer of water beneath a layer of rock. Rock does not float.

Pure fantasy. An obvious case of starting with an answer, in this case that the Flood happened exactly like told on the Bible, and fitting some facts to fit and ignoring any facts that don't.

There is no known process that the earth could be formed with or get a layer of water beneath a layer of rock. Rock does not float.

so there is no such thing as underground lakes and rivers???

and try leaving the bible and god out of it and look at the evidence

what about polystrates that cross over millions of yrs??

You are wrong, looney tunes and keep confusing ID with creation. Hopefully, one day we will be able to teach creation science once again is schools as they are teaching fake atheist science today.

You can attempt to separate the ID'iot / creation ministries from one another but they are identical.

The courts have repeatedly struck the attempts of Christian fundies to force their nonsense ID'iot / creationist dogma into the public schools. You have repeatedly been handed humiliating defeats.

Fortunately, the public schools are protected by the US constitution from Christian fundamentalism.

Underground lakes and rivers are small and post-date the rocks and the water is not under pressure so they don't fit the theory. When they get too big the land collapses, see sinkholes, the water doesn't rise up.

Your video brought in the Bible and God. It also ended by saying the Flood was a fine piece of supernatural engineering.

Creationists must be the only group that are surprised that roots grow into the ground and trees grow above it.

Underground lakes and rivers are small and post-date the rocks and the water is not under pressure so they don't fit the theory. When they get too big the land collapses, see sinkholes, the water doesn't rise up.

Your video brought in the Bible and God. It also ended by saying the Flood was a fine piece of supernatural engineering.

Creationists must be the only group that are surprised that roots grow into the ground and trees grow above it.
you suffer from whats called indoctrination because you are unable to think for yourself and are easily controlled,,,

evolution has no proof and therefor a religion as well,,,at least intelligent design has evidence that can be observed and studied

you suffer from whats called indoctrination because you are unable to think for yourself and are easily controlled,,,

evolution has no proof and therefor a religion as well,,,at least intelligent design has evidence that can be observed and studied
I certainly appreciate the irony that you can't counter the evidence so you accuse me of being unable to think for myself when it is you who parrot the creationist lies and refuse to see the world as God made it. Because you know better? Bearing false witness? What if God asks you these questions, what would you say to him, that you think for yourself?

you gav

I certainly appreciate the irony that you can't counter the evidence so you accuse me of being unable to think for myself when it is you who parrot the creationist lies and refuse to see the world as God made it. Because you know better? Bearing false witness? What if God asks you these questions, what would you say to him, that you think for yourself?
you gave your opinion not evidence

You can attempt to separate the ID'iot / creation ministries from one another but they are identical.

The courts have repeatedly struck the attempts of Christian fundies to force their nonsense ID'iot / creationist dogma into the public schools. You have repeatedly been handed humiliating defeats.

Fortunately, the public schools are protected by the US constitution from Christian fundamentalism.

Fortunately, we are making inroads to teach creation science in the US public schools and it is being taught in different states. The students question and challenge abiogenesis, ToE and evolutionary thinking and history. They think the facts do not back up what evolution teaches and that the facts were molded to fit the theory.

You are so looney that you cannot separate ID from creation and science from Christian fundamentalism. I'm not even sure you can speak science as most of your diatribe is against religion. It's reeks of the fruits of bitterness that you have grown.

Fortunately, we are making inroads to teach creation science in the US public schools and it is being taught in different states. The students question and challenge abiogenesis, ToE and evolutionary thinking and history. They think the facts do not back up what evolution teaches and that the facts were molded to fit the theory.

You are so looney that you cannot separate ID from creation and science from Christian fundamentalism. I'm not even sure you can speak science as most of your diatribe is against religion. It's reeks of the fruits of bitterness that you have grown.

Fortunately, Christian fundamentalists are not making inroads in the public school system. Kitzmiller vs. Dover was another humiliating loss in a series of humiliating losses for the Christian fundies.

Ten Major Court Cases about Evolution and Creationism

Fortunately, the courts have upheld the constitutional principle of separation of church and state. While you Christian taliban would want the US public school system to mimic some backwater Pakistani madrassah, we have a Constitution that protects our children from people like you.

While you angry, self-hating fundies would want to force you religion on others, the courts have repeatedly stepped in and identified that the false claims of ID’iot / creationism is nothing more than fundamentalist xtians attempting to impose their dogma as something it isn’t,

Last edited:

I believe the established authorities make presumptions with regard to Creationism, based on the influences of well entrenched elitists who are under the sway of evolutionary thought. The simple truth is that no one really enjoys competition which questions one's own values. And playing the "separation" ploy is rather lame. It requires no real investigation and involves only lawyers.

Your comment has the tangy taste of conspiracy theory. "Creationists" is just a label for christian fundamentalists. The links you and others provide to AIG and creation.com are fundamentalist Christian websites. I provided a link to the "statement of faith" they operate under.

Faith doesn’t claim evidence and it can not claim evidence. That's because faith isn't a tool-- it is a conclusion. Faith by definition is not a path to knowledge -- else, if the item is known, it no longer needs faith. If one can be said to "know there is a god" -- then of what need is there for faith?

Since reason won't suffice to support an irrational claim (i.e., supernatural beings being real, not fictional), one is forced into creating a "new method" by which one supports one's claims. Enter faith, theistically defined as the substance of things "hoped for"; the evidence of things not seen. I "hope for" a number of things-- but "hoping" is not enough-- there has to be evidence, and not evidence that is "not seen".
What do you know about fact vs faith? Please consider the following: Faith and facts - creation.com

Fortunately, Christian fundamentalists are not making inroads in the public school system. Kitzmiller vs. Dover was another humiliating loss in a series of humiliating losses for the Christian fundies.

Ten Major Court Cases about Evolution and Creationism

Fortunately, the courts have upheld the constitutional principle of separation of church and state. While you Christian taliban would want the US public school system to mimic some backwater Pakistani madrassah, we have a Constitution that protects our children from people like you.

While you angry, self-hating fundies would want to force you religion on others, the courts have repeatedly stepped in and identified that the false claims of ID’iot / creationism is nothing more than fundamentalist xtians attempting to impose their dogma as something it isn’t,
Unfortunately, since 1963 (when GOD became illegal as an interest of public education), the test scores have not improved. People once read Latin as a part of "college prep". Respect of authority has plummeted. The dumbing down of test scores has become the norm. And now we find that some have been paying money to get better test score ratings. Once college was a whole lot cheaper and not nearly 100 thousand dollars. Partying was not what schools were known for. I believe you are too young to realize just how silly your remarks really are...

Forum List

Back