Did evolution happen ?

Why are you responding to this lying troll? He is intentionally saying stupid shit to elicit responses.

like I said ,,,

speculation based on flawed assumptions

the first assumes we came from a wet rock and the second assumes the geo column happened over millions of yrs

both have been proven crazy at best and an outright lie at worst
You're the one making 'wet rock' assumptions, no one else is. There are many theories but precious little evidence.

As for the geo column, it is well studied and the original assumption of thousands of years proved incompatible with the evidence and was lengthened to millions of years. Exactly what about the geo column has been 'proven' crazy?
THEN WHAT IS THE PRIMORDIAL SOUP COME FROM???

and why is evolution taught as fact???

the geo column can be replicated easily today and there are many being formed right now in flooded areas

not to mention under evo's geo column an animal would have to sit in the open for millions of yrs without rotting or get eaten while getting covered for evo to work,,,
I could also get into polystrates but whats the use

maybe its you that doesnt know what evo claims
THEN WHAT IS THE PRIMORDIAL SOUP COME FROM??? Wet rocks and primordial soup? You're thinking of an old folk tale.

and why is evolution taught as fact??? If you mean evolution as in decent from a common ancestor, that is a fact as evidenced by the fossil record and biology. If you mean evolution as in the mechanism, there are theories, mainly as a version of natural selection, but details are still in dispute so this is not a fact so much as a well accepted, at least by scientists, theory.

the geo column can be replicated easily today and there are many being formed right now in flooded areas You're right that the geo column is still being formed by deposition. You're wrong that it can be easily replicated, a geologist would not be fooled. I can look at a bone and guess at it origin but a trained anatomist can tell what animal it came from, the age, sex, and health of the animal.

not to mention under evo's geo column an animal would have to sit in the open for millions of yrs without rotting or get eaten while getting covered for evo to work,,, That is exactly how fossils are NOT formed. They are buried rapidly before they can get eaten.

I could also get into polystrates but whats the use No feel free, you actually learn something about them.

maybe its you that doesnt know what evo claims You have not demonstrated you understand much about the subject so I don't think you can judge.

Attenborough is probably the greatest living Englishman and his brother ran Jurassic Park. I think he pretty much nailed the intelligent design nut.

You don't need to look to the rocks, the proof of evolution lives today. The person to truly ask and who definitively proved the matter was Alfred Russel Wallace.

Alfred Russel Wallace - Wikipedia

https://www.amazon.com/Malay-Archipelago-Alfred-R-Wallace/dp/1165242435&tag=ff0d01-20

Línea_de_Wallace.jpg

like I said ,,,

speculation based on flawed assumptions

the first assumes we came from a wet rock and the second assumes the geo column happened over millions of yrs

both have been proven crazy at best and an outright lie at worst
You're the one making 'wet rock' assumptions, no one else is. There are many theories but precious little evidence.

As for the geo column, it is well studied and the original assumption of thousands of years proved incompatible with the evidence and was lengthened to millions of years. Exactly what about the geo column has been 'proven' crazy?
THEN WHAT IS THE PRIMORDIAL SOUP COME FROM???

and why is evolution taught as fact???

the geo column can be replicated easily today and there are many being formed right now in flooded areas

not to mention under evo's geo column an animal would have to sit in the open for millions of yrs without rotting or get eaten while getting covered for evo to work,,,
I could also get into polystrates but whats the use

maybe its you that doesnt know what evo claims
THEN WHAT IS THE PRIMORDIAL SOUP COME FROM??? Wet rocks and primordial soup? You're thinking of an old folk tale.

and why is evolution taught as fact??? If you mean evolution as in decent from a common ancestor, that is a fact as evidenced by the fossil record and biology. If you mean evolution as in the mechanism, there are theories, mainly as a version of natural selection, but details are still in dispute so this is not a fact so much as a well accepted, at least by scientists, theory.

the geo column can be replicated easily today and there are many being formed right now in flooded areas You're right that the geo column is still being formed by deposition. You're wrong that it can be easily replicated, a geologist would not be fooled. I can look at a bone and guess at it origin but a trained anatomist can tell what animal it came from, the age, sex, and health of the animal.

not to mention under evo's geo column an animal would have to sit in the open for millions of yrs without rotting or get eaten while getting covered for evo to work,,, That is exactly how fossils are NOT formed. They are buried rapidly before they can get eaten.

I could also get into polystrates but whats the use No feel free, you actually learn something about them.

maybe its you that doesnt know what evo claims You have not demonstrated you understand much about the subject so I don't think you can judge.

I see the problem,,,

you know nothing about what evo teachs or claims

sorry you wasted my time

I see the problem,,,

sorry you wasted my time
And I was trying so hard to educate you. Obviously a waste of your time.
if you think the primordial soup is a fairy tale its you that lack an education,,,,

but you have given some proof of evolution ,,,

you are dumber than a box of rocks

I see the problem,,,

sorry you wasted my time
if you think the primordial soup is a fairy tale its you that lack an education,,,,

I understand why the hyper-religious are so threatened by the various sciences that cumulatively support evolution. An old earth, speciation, and modification with descent poses obvious conflicts with a 6,000 year old planet, biblical fables and the need for salvation.

I see the problem,,,

sorry you wasted my time

I understand why the hyper-religious are so threatened by the various sciences that cumulatively support evolution. An old earth, speciation, and modification with descent poses obvious conflicts with a 6,000 year old planet, biblical fables and the need for salvation.
Western religions tell their followers they are the center of the universe and it was created just for them, they are watched over and taken care of, their God can make their lives better here on Earth, they are fundamentally different from any other life on the planet, and they are immortal, just like God himself. That is a child-like mindset difficult to give up. Growing up is painful.

I see the problem,,,

sorry you wasted my time

Western religions tell their followers they are the center of the universe and it was created just for them, they are watched over and taken care of, their God can make their lives better here on Earth, they are fundamentally different from any other life on the planet, and they are immortal, just like God himself. That is a child-like mindset difficult to give up. Growing up is painful.

thats off topic and has nothing to do with evolution,,,

it justt goes to show you cant back up the religion of evolution with any facts so you attack those that know it for what it is...

a complete lie

I see the problem,,,

sorry you wasted my time

it justt goes to show you cant back up the religion of evolution with any facts so you attack those that know it for what it is...

a complete lie

^^^^ creation.com has groupies.

a complete lie
So what do you ad hominin attacks on me have to do with evolution?

You have shown your ears don't hear, your eyes don't see, and your mind doesn't think. You have all the answers in your book so why listen to anything at all. Just keep screaming that it's all a lie. If I were you I'd worry about meeting God and him asking why you didn't use that brain he gave you.

a complete lie
So what do you ad hominin attacks on me have to do with evolution?

You have shown your ears don't hear, your eyes don't see, and your mind doesn't think. You have all the answers in your book so why listen to anything at all. Just keep screaming that it's all a lie. If I were you I'd worry about meeting God and him asking why you didn't use that brain he gave you.
as expected still posting off topic with personal attacks,,,

You can attempt to separate the ID'iot / creation ministries from one another but they are identical.

The courts have repeatedly struck the attempts of Christian fundies to force their nonsense ID'iot / creationist dogma into the public schools. You have repeatedly been handed humiliating defeats.

Fortunately, the public schools are protected by the US constitution from Christian fundamentalism.

Fortunately, we are making inroads to teach creation science in the US public schools and it is being taught in different states. The students question and challenge abiogenesis, ToE and evolutionary thinking and history. They think the facts do not back up what evolution teaches and that the facts were molded to fit the theory.

You are so looney that you cannot separate ID from creation and science from Christian fundamentalism. I'm not even sure you can speak science as most of your diatribe is against religion. It's reeks of the fruits of bitterness that you have grown.

Fortunately, Christian fundamentalists are not making inroads in the public school system. Kitzmiller vs. Dover was another humiliating loss in a series of humiliating losses for the Christian fundies.

Ten Major Court Cases about Evolution and Creationism

Fortunately, the courts have upheld the constitutional principle of separation of church and state. While you Christian taliban would want the US public school system to mimic some backwater Pakistani madrassah, we have a Constitution that protects our children from people like you.

While you angry, self-hating fundies would want to force you religion on others, the courts have repeatedly stepped in and identified that the false claims of ID’iot / creationism is nothing more than fundamentalist xtians attempting to impose their dogma as something it isn’t,
Unfortunately, since 1963 (when GOD became illegal as an interest of public education), the test scores have not improved. People once read Latin as a part of "college prep". Respect of authority has plummeted. The dumbing down of test scores has become the norm. And now we find that some have been paying money to get better test score ratings. Once college was a whole lot cheaper and not nearly 100 thousand dollars. Partying was not what schools were known for. I believe you are too young to realize just how silly your remarks really are...

Fortunately, since the inception of this nation, public education has been operated under the establishment clause.

The christian Taliban has no place in the public schools. The dumbing down of public schools with religious indoctrination is prevented by the US constitution and efforts by fundamentalist ministries falsely labeling christian fundamentalism as ID'iot / creationism has been repeatedly rejected by the courts.
TOTALLY NOT TRUE! Separation of Church and State didn't become an educational issue until the Kennedy years.

You can attempt to separate the ID'iot / creation ministries from one another but they are identical.

The courts have repeatedly struck the attempts of Christian fundies to force their nonsense ID'iot / creationist dogma into the public schools. You have repeatedly been handed humiliating defeats.

Fortunately, the public schools are protected by the US constitution from Christian fundamentalism.

Fortunately, we are making inroads to teach creation science in the US public schools and it is being taught in different states. The students question and challenge abiogenesis, ToE and evolutionary thinking and history. They think the facts do not back up what evolution teaches and that the facts were molded to fit the theory.

You are so looney that you cannot separate ID from creation and science from Christian fundamentalism. I'm not even sure you can speak science as most of your diatribe is against religion. It's reeks of the fruits of bitterness that you have grown.

Fortunately, Christian fundamentalists are not making inroads in the public school system. Kitzmiller vs. Dover was another humiliating loss in a series of humiliating losses for the Christian fundies.

Ten Major Court Cases about Evolution and Creationism

Fortunately, the courts have upheld the constitutional principle of separation of church and state. While you Christian taliban would want the US public school system to mimic some backwater Pakistani madrassah, we have a Constitution that protects our children from people like you.

While you angry, self-hating fundies would want to force you religion on others, the courts have repeatedly stepped in and identified that the false claims of ID’iot / creationism is nothing more than fundamentalist xtians attempting to impose their dogma as something it isn’t,
Unfortunately, since 1963 (when GOD became illegal as an interest of public education), the test scores have not improved. People once read Latin as a part of "college prep". Respect of authority has plummeted. The dumbing down of test scores has become the norm. And now we find that some have been paying money to get better test score ratings. Once college was a whole lot cheaper and not nearly 100 thousand dollars. Partying was not what schools were known for. I believe you are too young to realize just how silly your remarks really are...

Fortunately, since the inception of this nation, public education has been operated under the establishment clause.

The christian Taliban has no place in the public schools. The dumbing down of public schools with religious indoctrination is prevented by the US constitution and efforts by fundamentalist ministries falsely labeling christian fundamentalism as ID'iot / creationism has been repeatedly rejected by the courts.
TOTALLY NOT TRUE! Separation of Church and State didn't become an educational issue until the Kennedy years.
The establishments clause dates to 1791. That was a bit before the Kennedy years.

Forum List

Back