Did Biden's "Peace" Talk Help?

So far things are getting worse in the Middle East, I bet Joe made things worse with the annoying way he talks
I thought Trump settled all that. He said he did. SOB lied again!
The shooting didn't start until 3 months after Joe stole the election dumbass....after Joe and Kerry gave Iran the green light....

So far things are getting worse in the Middle East, I bet Joe made things worse with the annoying way he talks
I thought Trump settled all that. He said he did. SOB lied again!
The shooting didn't start until 3 months after Joe stole the election dumbass....after Joe and Kerry gave Iran the green light....
Sounds like a cover-up of inept diplomacy by the Trump team, all the while claiming big victories.

They were bad before what is the difference?
Biden is making things even worse
the terrorist that run Palistine are feeling empowered since xiden is so weak and beholden to iran
Hamas will do what they want when they want just like the Israelis.
the israelites only seem to be doing in responds to hamas there is reason we saw peace before xiden took offic e

They were bad before what is the difference?
Biden is making things even worse
the terrorist that run Palistine are feeling empowered since xiden is so weak and beholden to iran
Hamas will do what they want when they want just like the Israelis.
the israelites only seem to be doing in responds to hamas there is reason we saw peace before xiden took offic e
You saw a cease fire is all it ever is.

.after Joe and Kerry gave Iran the green light....
Israel has full support from the US tax payers- correct?
And so does "Palestine" now that Joe undid Trump's executive order...in other words...Joe is aiding financing and arming the Palestinians with our tax dollars so they can fire missiles at civilians....

Forum List

Back