Did anyone really believe that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?

If the Jews (European converts to Judaism) took the land by conquest, it puts in question the de jure existence of Israel, given that with the establishment of the UN, the taking of land by armed conquest is contrary to international law.
And all historic accounts point to military conquest.

Nobody has shown where Israel legally acquired any land.

If the Jews (European converts to Judaism) took the land by conquest, it puts in question the de jure existence of Israel, given that with the establishment of the UN, the taking of land by armed conquest is contrary to international law.

No matter how many times Rocco or others have posted numerous documents and agreements on this Board (San Remo, for instance), you haven't wanted to accept them. So it's no use anymore. Anyway, Israel is a member state of the U.N. (So is Palestine, on West Bank territory, although they're not fully independent yet, thanks to ppl like Tinmore.)

No matter how many times Rocco or others have posted numerous documents and agreements on this Board (San Remo, for instance), you haven't wanted to accept them. So it's no use anymore. Anyway, Israel is a member state of the U.N. (So is Palestine, on West Bank territory, although they're not fully independent yet, thanks to ppl like Tinmore.)
BTW, where is Rocco. Did he get fired from his Hasbara job?

San Remo was not a land transfer.

BTW, where is Rocco. Did he get fired from his Hasbara job?

San Remo was not a land transfer.

Or he just got wise and decided his efforts here were futile.

Let me understand. You believe that "documents" that state that land inhabited by native people should be taken from the native people and given to inhabitants of other places, in this case on other continents, should be accepted, not only by neutral third parties, but also by the native inhabitants? Do you realize how crazy that sounds when laid bare as a concept.

Is the concept any saner than the Treaty of Tordesillas signed by the Pope, Portugal and Spain which "gave" the Americas to Portugal and Spain based on a meridian, east to Portugal and West to Spain?

Treaty_of_Tordesillas.jpg

Let me understand. You believe that "documents" that state that land inhabited by native people should be taken from the native people and given to inhabitants of other places, in this case on other continents, should be accepted, not only by neutral third parties, but also by the native inhabitants? Do you realize how crazy that sounds when laid bare as a concept.

Is the concept any saner than the Treaty of Tordesillas signed by the Pope, Portugal and Spain which "gave" the Americas to Portugal and Spain based on a meridian, east to Portugal and West to Spain?

Treaty_of_Tordesillas.jpg

You are forever befuddled. When did Mongol invaders, Arab settlers / colonists and European xtian Crusaders become "native inhabitants"?

I'm picturing the morons at the Un back then, sitting around and discussing this. I mean, was it like, "Well, you know they have been kicked out of everywhere else they tried to live, I know, let's try Palestine."

LOL

Anyways, THREAD UPDATE: NOT ONE PERSON has come on here claiming anyone thought it WOULD BODE WELL FOR PEACE.

19 PAGES IN NOW, not bad.

I'm picturing the morons at the Un back then, sitting around and discussing this. I mean, was it like, "Well, you know they have been kicked out of everywhere else they tried to live, I know, let's try Palestine."

LOL

Anyways, THREAD UPDATE: NOT ONE PERSON has come on here claiming anyone thought it WOULD BODE WELL FOR PEACE.

19 pages of you cutting and pasting cartoons.

The usual.

Do you think anyone takes your cartoons seriously?

Would you welcome these people with open arms knowing their history in this area?

Would I welcome the Jewish people, knowing their deep and ancient history in this land, their history of persecution, their need for safety and security, their right to self-determine, their abiding love for the land itself, their demonstrated ability to develop a nation with an overabundance of scientific and humanitarian advances, with freedom and equality and respect for others? Are you KIDDING me?

Of course I would! I do!
jews%2B679043_n.jpg

How does this relate to the OP? Do you know of
anyone really believed that the UN giving Palestine to extremist Jews would bode well for peace?

LOL

The usual.

We are supposed to stick to the OP. The "cutting and pasting cartoons" you speak of was a graphic of the nations that Jews have been expelled from throughout history.

Here it is again if you forgot:

109.png

The point? The UN knew this. How on earth did they figure giving Palestine to Jews would bode well for peace?

LOL

The usual.

We are supposed to stick to the OP. The "cutting and pasting cartoons" you speak of was a graphic of the nations that Jews have been expelled from throughout history.

109.png

The point? The UN knew this. How on earth did they figure giving Palestine to Jews would bode well for peace?

Sorry, pointless. The UN didn't give Pal'istan to the Jews.

LOL

The usual.

109.png

Indeed, nobody did. Israel took it at the point of a gun in violation of international law.

LOL

The usual.

109.png

Indeed, nobody did. Israel took it at the point of a gun in violation of international law.

Indeed you are clueless. The above is just another of your silly cut and paste quips you dump in to various threads.

LOL

The usual.

109.png

Indeed you are clueless. The above is just another of your silly cut and paste quips you dump in to various threads.
Israel was created by military attacks on civilians.

Didn't Israeli propaganda tell you that?

Even the zionists knew this would not bode well for peace...

david_ben_gurion_ethnic_cleansing.jpg

Rocco ran out of smoke months ago.

And the UN's own map of Israel has a disclaimer on the legality of states, land, and borders.

Rocco ran out of smoke months ago.

And the UN's own map of Israel has a disclaimer on the legality of states, land, and borders.

Sorry, pointless. The UN doesnt wave a magic wand and grant statehood.

If you want to find where Israel defends a border, that's something you Pom Pom flailing wannabes can discover for yourselves.

It just takes that spirit of gee-had. You can discover for yourself that Israel knows how to put the had in gee-had.

Forum List

Back