Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100Ā° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100Ā° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

Trump the Stable Genius... Ha Ha Ha!

ā€œI took the [cognitive] test too, when I heard you passed it,ā€ Wallace said as a shot of the test scrolled on the screen for the viewers. ā€œItā€™s not the hardest test. It shows a picture and it says, ā€˜whatā€™s that,ā€™ and itā€™s an elephant.ā€

ā€œNo, no,ā€ Trump snapped back. ā€œYou see thatā€™s all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but Iā€™ll bet you couldnā€™t answer the last five questions. Iā€™ll you couldnā€™t, they get very hard.ā€

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100Ā° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100Ā° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

Did you listen to his answers? The man is an idiot! Just listen to him! Anyone without Trump's dick in his mouth would say the man cannot be trusted and should be dismissed.
TDS lol
If you think he is an effective and respectable leader, you're the deluded one.
Compared to who!? Obama lol haha? Trump is right up there with Patton General George Washington Dr. Joseph Warren, we live in incredible times.. leaders like this donā€™t come around that often

Trump is comfortable in any setting while Biden is , well awkward to say the least. Can you imagine him with world leaders who aren't going have the questions and answers fed to him beforehand?
Trump is like a boxer taking all opponents. Ask your questions, any questions. Point blank. Democrats won't interview unless they have total control everything. It has to be with one of their own, controlled setting, hand-picked questions meant to highlight and promote their agenda.
Yep, he can ropa-dope, and lie on any subject.
Qualities of a good leader. You loved it in Obama. Biden can't rope, he doesn't know the subject. All he's got left is the dope. World leaders would love him. Putty in their hands.
Gee, do you think he would roll over for Turkey and the Russians to pull our troops off the boarder to let a foreign invader come into Syria to attack our allies, while some of our own troops came under fire during the onslaught, like Trump did? That kind of putty in their hands? Or maybe stand up and side with Russia against all our intelligence services, and the intelligence committees in both houses of Congress, while he is in a foreign country on world wide television at say he has no reason to think Russia would try to interfere with our election while sitting there with Putin? That kind of putty in foreign leaders hands? Grow up. Maybe if Saudi Arabia gave us enough money he might be willing to send our military to defend the murderous princes oil fields, like trump did? Who you shucking? It don't get no worse, Cream-puff.

How many billions of dollars do you have again?
Imagine how miserable the slut is, marrying someone her dad's age and that fat and ugly....
Yep, poor, fat, ugly Donald. I can smell the envy and jealousy on you.

820166.jpg

Ivanka-Trump-Donald-Trump-Melania-Trump.jpg

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100Ā° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT.

I saw the teaser on Fox News last night and it is reported on both sides of the Atlantic.
Trump snaps at Chris Wallace after being challenged on claim that Biden wants to defund police
President Trump became testy when Fox News's Chris Wallace corrected him after he claimed that Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, wants to defund the police.
A clip of their exchange was released on Friday, teasing an interview set to air on Fox News Sunday.
Wallace began by asking Trump to explain the surge in violence in many cities recently and what he plans to do about it. Trump responded by blaming the Democratic leaders in those places.
"They are Democrat-run cities. They are liberally run. They are stupidly run,ā€ Trump said.
Wallace asked why the violence is so bad "right now," to which Trump said the carnage was always bad but lately has gotten "totally out of control."
"They run them poorly. It was always bad, but now, itā€™s gotten totally out of control, and itā€™s really because they want to defund the police, and Biden wants to defund the police,ā€ he said.
Wallace said, ā€œSir, he does not.ā€
Trump said Biden "signed a charter" with Sen. Bernie Sanders, appearing to reference the environmental plan the two released earlier this week.
ā€œIt says nothing about defunding the police," Wallace said.
ā€œOh, really?" Trump said. "It says abolish. It says ā€” letā€™s go. Get me the charter, please.ā€

The clip ends there, but in a segment on Bill Hemmer Reports on Friday, Wallace explained that a staffer proceeded to get a copy of the 100-plus page environmental plan from Biden and Sanders, where he noted parts where he disagreed with what was being discussed, but that he could not find a mention of support for defunding the police.
Fact checkers have determined that Biden has not called for defunding the police, which is part of a nationwide movement spurred by the Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.
At 2:34 in the video, Joe Biden says "we can redirect the funding" which is taking funds away from the police...Defunding them of what the police need....

Looks fake as if the question was edited in.
View attachment 365149
View attachment 365150

So the man in the chair through his mechanical voice asked "do we agree, that we can redirect some of the funding", and Joe the basement dweller responded "Yes! Absolutely!" There was no editing you fucking cretin.

It is not like they are in the same room. Don't be a child, of course it was edited and they did not even do a good job.

Of course you can only deny it, because it makes you libfucks lying sacks of guano. Go fuck yourself you moron..

View attachment 365155

Dufus. Everybody and his brother has debunked that crap. Grow up.

Trump is comfortable in any setting while Biden is , well awkward to say the least. Can you imagine him with world leaders who aren't going have the questions and answers fed to him beforehand?
Trump is like a boxer taking all opponents. Ask your questions, any questions. Point blank. Democrats won't interview unless they have total control everything. It has to be with one of their own, controlled setting, hand-picked questions meant to highlight and promote their agenda.

No he isn't. LOL. He's like a drunk at a bar yelling at the TV. When someone asks him to stop or questions him, he pivots or yells and yammers. It's what he's done his entire life. He tries to bully his way through tough questions. He's a moron. And he got rick-rolled by Wallace. :)

Yep, he can ropa-dope, and lie on any subject.
Dude anyone can lie on ANY topic, sheesh!
Yes, but, he is particularly quick about it, though not very believable, evn FOX NEWS is not letting him get away with false statements sometimes. It is a lot, when even FOX NEWS tells him during an interview at the White House that something he said on camera is simply not true.

Imagine how miserable the slut is, marrying someone her dad's age and that fat and ugly....

View attachment 365157

View attachment 365158

LOL. Melania's pregnant. The bottom picture was probably taken around the time when he was boinking Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. :)
The paragon of virtue.

Trump said he wanted to see Wallace sweat, according to Wallace. Trump did a bit of sweating on his own from what I saw in a clip of the interview.

BOTTOM LINE: Trump didn't even have Wallace inside, AC only feet away, made him sit outside in high heat and humidity and wait, then gave his interview. It was a slap in the face to Wallace and you won't see Joe out in Washington heat 100Ā° giving any interviews.

I think the interview was done on Thursday, the high in DC was 88. That's not really all that hot. Of course snowflakes tend to melt at that temp.

He's like a drunk at a bar yelling at the TV. When someone asks him to stop or questions him, he pivots or yells and yammers. It's what he's done his entire life. He tries to bully his way through tough questions.
Poor JacksMeOff, you must have dropped your garage door on your brain again. You can't even keep your lying, dog-faced pony soldiers straight!

I took the [cognitive] test too, when I heard you passed it,ā€
The question isn't Trump, he passed it 100%.
The question isn't the test, it's a cognitive test, Trump didn't WRITE it.

The question is can Biden pass one?
What makes you think he passed it, trump and his people? You can't believe him if he says the sun is shining without looking outside.

I think the interview was done on Thursday, the high in DC was 88.
Who cares? If you actually watched the interview, you'd know that it was Wallace that kept bringing up the heat saying it was 100Ā° out. Trump didn't mind at all.

I hope next Wallace interview, he does it on the same patio in February when it is 17Ā°F out and the wind is blowing.

I took the [cognitive] test too, when I heard you passed it,ā€
The question isn't Trump, he passed it 100%.
The question isn't the test, it's a cognitive test, Trump didn't WRITE it.

The question is can Biden pass one?
What makes you think he passed it, trump and his people? You can't believe him if he says the sun is shining without looking outside.
Wallace was fact checking Trump on everything. Wallace seldom fact checks democrats like that. Did you hear Wallace dispute Trump's passing it? Can YOU pass it?

View attachment 365157

View attachment 365158

LOL. Melania's pregnant. The bottom picture was probably taken around the time when he was boinking Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. :)
The paragon of virtue.
Top picture looks better. The first lady has nice tits and likes to show them off. She smiles more with the updated prenup.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100Ā° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT.

I saw the teaser on Fox News last night and it is reported on both sides of the Atlantic.
Trump snaps at Chris Wallace after being challenged on claim that Biden wants to defund police
President Trump became testy when Fox News's Chris Wallace corrected him after he claimed that Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, wants to defund the police.
A clip of their exchange was released on Friday, teasing an interview set to air on Fox News Sunday.
Wallace began by asking Trump to explain the surge in violence in many cities recently and what he plans to do about it. Trump responded by blaming the Democratic leaders in those places.
"They are Democrat-run cities. They are liberally run. They are stupidly run,ā€ Trump said.
Wallace asked why the violence is so bad "right now," to which Trump said the carnage was always bad but lately has gotten "totally out of control."
"They run them poorly. It was always bad, but now, itā€™s gotten totally out of control, and itā€™s really because they want to defund the police, and Biden wants to defund the police,ā€ he said.
Wallace said, ā€œSir, he does not.ā€
Trump said Biden "signed a charter" with Sen. Bernie Sanders, appearing to reference the environmental plan the two released earlier this week.
ā€œIt says nothing about defunding the police," Wallace said.
ā€œOh, really?" Trump said. "It says abolish. It says ā€” letā€™s go. Get me the charter, please.ā€

The clip ends there, but in a segment on Bill Hemmer Reports on Friday, Wallace explained that a staffer proceeded to get a copy of the 100-plus page environmental plan from Biden and Sanders, where he noted parts where he disagreed with what was being discussed, but that he could not find a mention of support for defunding the police.
Fact checkers have determined that Biden has not called for defunding the police, which is part of a nationwide movement spurred by the Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.
At 2:34 in the video, Joe Biden says "we can redirect the funding" which is taking funds away from the police...Defunding them of what the police need....

Looks fake as if the question was edited in.
View attachment 365149
View attachment 365150

So the man in the chair through his mechanical voice asked "do we agree, that we can redirect some of the funding", and Joe the basement dweller responded "Yes! Absolutely!" There was no editing you fucking cretin.

It is not like they are in the same room. Don't be a child, of course it was edited and they did not even do a good job.

Biden isn't even making that dumb assed claim.

Forum List

Back