Did Anyone Else Catch What Trump Did On Fox News Sunday?

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

Trump sat there cool as a cucumber with his suit on, talking casually.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT.

I hope Trump insists the debates be held at 1PM outdoors in Phoenix Arizona.

I saw the teaser on Fox News last night and it is reported on both sides of the Atlantic.
Trump snaps at Chris Wallace after being challenged on claim that Biden wants to defund police
President Trump became testy when Fox News's Chris Wallace corrected him after he claimed that Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, wants to defund the police.
A clip of their exchange was released on Friday, teasing an interview set to air on Fox News Sunday.
Wallace began by asking Trump to explain the surge in violence in many cities recently and what he plans to do about it. Trump responded by blaming the Democratic leaders in those places.
"They are Democrat-run cities. They are liberally run. They are stupidly run,” Trump said.
Wallace asked why the violence is so bad "right now," to which Trump said the carnage was always bad but lately has gotten "totally out of control."
"They run them poorly. It was always bad, but now, it’s gotten totally out of control, and it’s really because they want to defund the police, and Biden wants to defund the police,” he said.
Wallace said, “Sir, he does not.”
Trump said Biden "signed a charter" with Sen. Bernie Sanders, appearing to reference the environmental plan the two released earlier this week.
“It says nothing about defunding the police," Wallace said.
“Oh, really?" Trump said. "It says abolish. It says — let’s go. Get me the charter, please.”

The clip ends there, but in a segment on Bill Hemmer Reports on Friday, Wallace explained that a staffer proceeded to get a copy of the 100-plus page environmental plan from Biden and Sanders, where he noted parts where he disagreed with what was being discussed, but that he could not find a mention of support for defunding the police.
Fact checkers have determined that Biden has not called for defunding the police, which is part of a nationwide movement spurred by the Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.
At 2:34 in the video, Joe Biden says "we can redirect the funding" which is taking funds away from the police...Defunding them of what the police need....

Trump said Biden wanted to defund and abolish the police and stayed so in a charter he signed. They checked the charter, nothing was there.

regarding your spin. There is a big difference between Trumps claim That Biden wants to defund and abolish and Biden’s messages which that he doesn’t want to defund bit he does want to reform. Redirecting funds to other areas involves reform and utilization Of new resources to tackle different problems. Nice try and a big swing in a miss. Do better

Trump is comfortable in any setting while Biden is , well awkward to say the least. Can you imagine him with world leaders who aren't going have the questions and answers fed to him beforehand?
Trump is like a boxer taking all opponents. Ask your questions, any questions. Point blank. Democrats won't interview unless they have total control everything. It has to be with one of their own, controlled setting, hand-picked questions meant to highlight and promote their agenda.
You’re making all that up

Trump is comfortable in any setting while Biden is , well awkward to say the least. Can you imagine him with world leaders who aren't going have the questions and answers fed to him beforehand?
Trump is like a boxer taking all opponents. Ask your questions, any questions. Point blank. Democrats won't interview unless they have total control everything. It has to be with one of their own, controlled setting, hand-picked questions meant to highlight and promote their agenda.
Yep, he can ropa-dope, and lie on any subject.

Trump said he wanted to see Wallace sweat, according to Wallace. Trump did a bit of sweating on his own from what I saw in a clip of the interview.

BOTTOM LINE: Trump didn't even have Wallace inside, AC only feet away, made him sit outside in high heat and humidity and wait, then gave his interview. It was a slap in the face to Wallace and you won't see Joe out in Washington heat 100° giving any interviews.

I stayed in bed and ended up watching all of Fox News Sunday this morning on TV when I saw he was going to devote it all to a live interview with Trump.

Did you catch what Trump did? No one is talking about it. Apparently all the media missed it or is ignoring it. There was huge subliminal messaging.

Biden only appears in taped basement videos indoors behind a mask where everything is controlled and scripted.
  • First thing Trump said is he would take ANY question from Wallace. No scripting, no limits.
  • Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

Unlike Biden, Trump insisted they interview outside on the patio next to the Oval Office. Wallace repeatedly commented on it as it was 100° heat. Wallace brought it up twice being obviously uncomfortable.

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT.

I saw the teaser on Fox News last night and it is reported on both sides of the Atlantic.
Trump snaps at Chris Wallace after being challenged on claim that Biden wants to defund police
President Trump became testy when Fox News's Chris Wallace corrected him after he claimed that Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, wants to defund the police.
A clip of their exchange was released on Friday, teasing an interview set to air on Fox News Sunday.
Wallace began by asking Trump to explain the surge in violence in many cities recently and what he plans to do about it. Trump responded by blaming the Democratic leaders in those places.
"They are Democrat-run cities. They are liberally run. They are stupidly run,” Trump said.
Wallace asked why the violence is so bad "right now," to which Trump said the carnage was always bad but lately has gotten "totally out of control."
"They run them poorly. It was always bad, but now, it’s gotten totally out of control, and it’s really because they want to defund the police, and Biden wants to defund the police,” he said.
Trump said Biden "signed a charter" with Sen. Bernie Sanders, appearing to reference the environmental plan the two released earlier this week.
“Oh, really?" Trump said. "It says abolish. It says — let’s go. Get me the charter, please.”

The clip ends there, but in a segment on Bill Hemmer Reports on Friday, Wallace explained that a staffer proceeded to get a copy of the 100-plus page environmental plan from Biden and Sanders, where he noted parts where he disagreed with what was being discussed, but that he could not find a mention of support for defunding the police.
Fact checkers have determined that Biden has not called for defunding the police, which is part of a nationwide movement spurred by the Black Lives Matter movement following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.
At 2:34 in the video, Joe Biden says "we can redirect the funding" which is taking funds away from the police...Defunding them of what the police need....

Looks fake as if the question was edited in.
View attachment 365149
View attachment 365150

So the man in the chair through his mechanical voice asked "do we agree, that we can redirect some of the funding", and Joe the basement dweller responded "Yes! Absolutely!" There was no editing you fucking cretin.

Yep, he can ropa-dope, and lie on any subject.
Qualities of a good leader. You loved it in Obama. Biden can't rope, he doesn't know the subject. All he's got left is the dope. World leaders would love him. Putty in their hands.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

I'm sorry but you seem to have low standards about humans or men in particular. For someone who speaks 4 languages fluently and traveled the world and met thousands of people through my job....trump is one of the dumbest I've listened to, even his body language indicates he has a low IQ.

Every day, i want the police to be disbanded and then there isnt a law enforcement to keep the veterans from going out and getting ISIS and ANTIFA fucks and put them down so Lucifer can sort them out. Until that day, you can rest assured that the police will keep law abiding citizens in check.....

Of course we can imagine Biden with world leaders. He just spend 8 years as VP interacting with leaders from all over the world. Did you forget?
Crazy Joe did a bang up job using his office to get his coke head loser son billions of dollars in deals with the Ukraine and China.

BULLSHIT. You're a LIAR. You obviously didn't even watch the interview.
I said I watched the teaser on FOX NEWS last night with Chris Wallace talking about it and showing the clip. Talk to Chris. You simply cannot handle the truth. Start watching at 46 seconds. It cuts off when trump calls for a copy of the charter. Trump was mistake. It wasn't there in the charter when his aides brought it and they looked for it. It is reported all over the place. Live with it. Biden does not support De-Funding The Police, Period.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

Not only didn't Trump extend the courtesy to Wallace of having him inside, but more importantly, Trump looked virile and strong sitting there, bold, fearless, confident, strong, manly, no mask, best of health, brushing off 100° heat with aplomb, meantime his opponent Joe Biden is inside wearing a mask taking vitamins, fearful, weary, sickly, insecure, hiding, stumbling over rehearsed scripts as his wife takes his temperature and feeds him watercress?

I LOVED IT. The psychology was obvious. The dichotomy between Trump and Biden is huge. This is only going to grow into a more and more huge problem for Joe as time marches on.

Did you listen to his answers? The man is an idiot! Just listen to him! Anyone without Trump's dick in his mouth would say the man cannot be trusted and should be dismissed.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

Did you listen to his answers? The man is an idiot! Just listen to him! Anyone without Trump's dick in his mouth would say the man cannot be trusted and should be dismissed.
TDS lol

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

I'm sorry but you seem to have low standards about humans or men in particular. For someone who speaks 4 languages fluently and traveled the world and met thousands of people through my job....trump is one of the dumbest I've listened to, even his body language indicates he has a low IQ.
How many billions of dollars do you have again? Do you sleep with someone like this every night? Just wondering about that IQ of yours, just because you have a 45 IQ, yes you are 15 points higher than most of the Progs who vote Democrat, but i bet you think you are something special?

OIP (4).jpg

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

I LOVED IT.

View attachment 365149
View attachment 365150

So the man in the chair through his mechanical voice asked "do we agree, that we can redirect some of the funding", and Joe the basement dweller responded "Yes! Absolutely!" There was no editing you fucking cretin.

It is not like they are in the same room. Don't be a child, of course it was edited and they did not even do a good job.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

I LOVED IT.

View attachment 365149
View attachment 365150

It is not like they are in the same room. Don't be a child, of course it was edited and they did not even do a good job.

Of course you can only deny it, because it makes you libfucks lying sacks of guano. Go fuck yourself you moron..

tenor.gif

Live with it. Biden does not support De-Funding The Police, Period.
Sorry, Loser, others have already played the video where Biden calls for taking money from police to redirect it elsewhere. WE both know the Biden is a hand puppet for BLM and the other radicals and if he wants their support, he'll support their anti-cop agenda.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

TDS lol
If you think he is an effective and respectable leader, you're the deluded one.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

How many billions of dollars do you have again? Do you sleep with someone like this every night? Just wondering about that IQ of yours, just because you have a 45 IQ, yes you are 15 points higher than most of the Progs who vote Democrat, but i bet you think you are something special?

View attachment 365153
Issa's role model is a stack of cold cuts. I wonder how many languages he can say "lunch meat" in?

Joe Biden is a fried bologna sandwich.

• Trump wore no mask.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:

View attachment 365135

View attachment 365153
If you were born a millionaire in the 50s you more likely to be a billionaire now. But the dumbass cant stay away from bankruptcies and we dont if he is worth anything.

No sorry I dont sleep with whores, Let alone marry them. And Imagine how miserable the slut is, marrying someone her dad's age and that fat and ugly.....and she probably says she loves him and he knows she doesnt.

Forum List

Back