Did Anybody Ever say That Pence Had a Brain ?

I may not agree with him often, but al least he's a loyal American, unlike your typical Trump minion. I feel for the man. His long four year nightmare is almost over. Thanks for your service.
He could have quit any time he wanted to, and didn't have to accept the job in the first place. Actually it was like a marvelous dream. being part of the greatest, most productive presidential administration in US history.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October/November, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Brought about the greatest increase in GDP growth in US history (33.1% - 3rd quarter of 2020)
Some of those are good- others not so much.

I may not agree with him often, but al least he's a loyal American, unlike your typical Trump minion. I feel for the man. His long four year nightmare is almost over. Thanks for your service.

Pence has committed political suicide. He’s a bright enough individual to understand what he was getting into four years ago. If he wasn’t willing to be loyal to his boss he never should have taken the job in the first place.
In your opinion, which should be have been more loyal to, his boss or the constitution?

Mike Pence Calls Kamala Harris to Offer Congratulations

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

He seems like a kind and gracious human being. I do Not have any issues with Mike Pence. Very good debater as well.

Hopefully. But, don't count on it. Stupid is a disease, not necessarily a deadly one though-

I think those of us in the right-wing Conservative legions have made it clear that even if nominated by the RINOs, we won’t vote for them... just like Romney and McCain.

In your opinion, which should be have been more loyal to, his boss or the constitution?

I don’t believe that he would be breaking his Oath of Office by being loyal to his boss.

But, to answer your question directly... at this point the US Constitution is dead, so I’d say his boss. Lincoln and FDR mortally wounded the document and we’ve spent the last 90 years allowing it to be finished off.

just like Romney and McCain.
McCain died in office after being re elected- as did Ted Kennedy- stupid people vote for the same old same old- it's not a party thang, it's a people thang- it's also a money thang- the RNC controls who gets on the ballot- as does the DNC- you will vote for who they let on the ballot if you vote D or R-

I don’t believe that he would be breaking his Oath of Office by being loyal to his boss.
If the boss is acting in bad faith and you're loyal to him, are you doing your the job you're paid to do?
Trump, in reality, was/is just a culmination of all his predecessors- the results being good, bad or indifferent being defined by the media, not the contract they agreed to-

After four years of cowering before Trump and covering for his lies, Pence has finally tried to recoup some dignity.

Trump sent an angry mob to kill him

McCain died in office after being re elected- as did Ted Kennedy- stupid people vote for the same old same old- it's not a party thang, it's a people thang- it's also a money thang- the RNC controls who gets on the ballot- as does the DNC- you will vote for who they let on the ballot if you vote D or R-

McCain was not forced to give up his Senste seat in order to run for POTUS. That’s why he was able to maintain his position.

I don’t vote for a party. I lean Republican but I’ve chosen not to vote for any candidate or vote third party when the Republican candidate was not appropriate. Conservatives proved their willingness to do this with McCain and Romney’s POTUS campaigns. RUNOs cannot be expected to do what’s right as they’re Liberals without a soul.

He could have quit any time he wanted to, and didn't have to accept the job in the first place. Actually it was like a marvelous dream. being part of the greatest, most productive presidential administration in US history.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October/November, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Brought about the greatest increase in GDP growth in US history (33.1% - 3rd quarter of 2020)
He did excellent work. Alas, he got comfy in the adoration and stopped thinking of the big picture and just how many wanted to see him fall. He has said all along that the media is the enemy. He KNEW what they were capable of. Yet...he wanted more adoration on the 6th and advisers said it was a great plan to stoke his ego. So he did, and look what happened. He should have known and he should not have told his fans to come to DC. Bad move.

Meanwhile...why hasn't Harris given up her senate seat yet?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

If the boss is acting in bad faith and you're loyal to him, are you doing your the job you're paid to do?
Trump, in reality, was/is just a culmination of all his predecessors- the results being good, bad or indifferent being defined by the media, not the contract they agreed to-

I don’t believe the boss WAS acting in bad faith. I don’t think he went far enough but he is/was the best POTUS in my lifetime (1974.

Mike Pence Calls Kamala Harris to Offer Congratulations

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

*prump* *prump*

Ignore that sound, the bus just ran over another bump in the road.

Forum List

Back