Did Anybody Ever say That Pence Had a Brain ?

Mike Pence Calls Kamala Harris to Offer Congratulations

I know it's only January, but nothing will top this as the IDIOCY OF THE YEAR.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

Pence acts like a decent human being - finally, and YOU see that as a betrayal.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

You are a traitor to your nation.
Says the Canadian interfering in American politics?

Hey, did you know that posting on an obscure message board is decidedly not interfering in American politics? Just ask shockedcanadian.
Hey, did you know that some douche bag from Canada accusing someone of being a traitor in the US may as well be a paid for troll from another country? Better pack a lunch, Happy.

It's pretty simple. If you participate or support insurrection you are a traitor.

Then again, was there something going on between Pence, Biden, and Harris ? Hmmmmm!

Pence will also attend Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration... which Trump correctly refuses to attend.

While Biden said he welcomed Trump’s decision to avoid his inauguration, he also said he’d be “honored” to have Pence attend. Hmmmm. Consorting with thieves. New definition of Pence. What a shame. He was good in the debate. Then again, he's not the only rat deserting the ship.

When you say that Trump is "quite properly" refusing to attend the Inauguration, you demonstrate your inability to accept reality. That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power. That is addition to his attempt to violently overturn the election.

Hey, did you know that posting on an obscure message board is decidedly not interfering in American politics? Just ask shockedcanadian.
Hey, did you know that some douche bag from Canada accusing someone of being a traitor in the US may as well be a paid for troll from another country? Better pack a lunch, Happy.

It's pretty simple. If you participate or support insurrection you are a traitor.
Wrong answer, Corn Flake. Wanna try again?

You're obviously not the authority on right vs. wrong.

You're obviously not the authority on right vs. wrong.
You are not the authority on right vs. wrong. That's the point. You don't get to waltz in and look at almost half the country who is watching this and designate them in a category because you don't agree with them.

You clowns knew, and it was discussed in the media, and commented on regularly back at the end of August and in September that there was going to be a shit fest on mail in ballots. Knew. In advance. You have a lot of skeptical people. You have lot of pissed off people and fuckheads like you don't get to tell almost half the country they are traitors because they are pissed.

Talking about shockedcanadian?

I'm talking about DragonLady. This isn't hard.

I think you're just talking out of your ass so it's a little hard to understand.

I think you're just talking out of your ass so it's a little hard to understand.
Wow. Once again, you got nuttin'.

Not surprised.

You definitely would know that from your lifetime of experience being on the sucker end of it.
Takes one to know one. Correct?
Wow! You jumped right to jgalt's defense. I wonder why. Anyway, to answer your question. I wouldn't know, but I am sure you already knew the answer to your own question. You and jgalt should hook up.

Wow! You jumped right to jgalt's defense. I wonder why. Anyway, to answer your question. I wouldn't know, but I am sure you already knew the answer to your own question. You and jgalt should hook up.
You pointed it out, not me, stupid-

That reality is that Trump will be the first President in modern history not to attend his successor's inauguration or to participate in the peaceful transfer of power.

The chance for a peaceful transfer of power was lost on January 6

You pointed it out, not me, stupid-
You are the one that felt the need to respond for jgalt, and were the one who asked the question, stupid.

Shocked Canadian isn't a douchebag. I doubt he's even a Canadian. He keeps bleating about how CSIS and the RCMP have bedevilled him and destroyed his life.

Anyone who expresses hate at people who are supporting the rule of law, and support to criminals who would overthrow the legally elected government of the USA, is a traitor. Donald Trump has betrayed the people of the USA, the Constitution and his oath of office. Anyone who supports his traitorous and seditious behaviour is similarly a traitor.

He doesn't love his country or it's Constitution. He is a traitor.

Forum List

Back