Dianne Feinstein Calls For Investigation To See If AG Lynch Gave Hillary “Cover” During Election

From the link, pretty good!

432c8c9709d7f4cbf0c9e16367856ad35b4da5a243408b9f465d158b7a6e21c7.jpg

I would remind everyone Feinstein is still a part of the democrat/MSM/Soros conspiracy to destroy America and this is only a tactic she is told to present the public. If she actually had a "road to Demascus" moment, she would be more forthcoming with info about the illegal activity of the Obama Regime.

I would remind everyone Feinstein is still a part of the democrat/MSM/Soros conspiracy to destroy America and this is only a tactic she is told to present the public. If she actually had a "road to Demascus" moment, she would be more forthcoming with info about the illegal activity of the Obama Regime.

Either that or she knows it's about to be blown open and she wants to be on record sounding honest.

Looking for a fake inquiry that will end up in a "nothing to see here"?

What a turn of events. The shit is about to hit the fan as the Democrats turn against one another.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/wow-dianne-feinstein-calls-investigation-whether-loretta-lynch-gave-hillary-cover-election-video/

Not too surprising, really. The Democratic Party's "fool factor" is growing exponentially. Those who remain in power will be happy to sacrifice a few of their erstwhile would-be gods to try to regain some semblance of credibility.

Feinstein is just trying to cover her own ass about what is coming out soon...

clear evidence she, Feinstein, has covered up much at DOJ, some of it totally shocking and downright treasonous

Feinstein was 100% for Hillary and against Bernie, just like fellow Zionist Traitor DWS.

How Feinstein is no longer in Hillary or Lynch's camp is somewhat shocking. Something big happened, or will....

The funniest part of this is that the RWnut Trumptards think that this might get Trump off the hook.

Trump isn't on the hook, sorry. Remember what Comey said under oath, I know it has to hurt, do you need a safe place with crayons now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a turn of events. The shit is about to hit the fan as the Democrats turn against one another.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/wow-dianne-feinstein-calls-investigation-whether-loretta-lynch-gave-hillary-cover-election-video/

Not too surprising, really. The Democratic Party's "fool factor" is growing exponentially. Those who remain in power will be happy to sacrifice a few of their erstwhile would-be gods to try to regain some semblance of credibility.
They're supposed to be enacting laws, not playing cop! Regaining a semblance of credibility, my ass.

Forum List

Back