'Dial one if you know a Jew dating an Arab'

Penelope want to talk about how Jews are awfully racist, and smoothly shoves her own racism and hatred against Jews.

Israelis don't hate Christians, bitch. We get along great. It's assholes of your kind, who know jack but still talk, that we cannot stand.

You want to know something it is scum like penny here that is hated by everyone, including their own. They bring out just so much hate in others.

Shocking Israeli campaign group set up 'hotline' to inform on 'traitors diluting the Jewish race' - and tried to split up model Bar Rafaeli and Leo DiCaprio
  • Racist Right-wing anti-assimilation group is against Jews marrying Arabs
  • Groups runs a hotline to report Jews in relationship
  • Members have targeted Israelis and Palestinians, Leonardo DiCaprio and supermodel Bar Rafaeli, and even Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg
  • They even protested at a wedding of a Jew who had converted to Islam
  • Lehava believes relationships between a Jew and a non-Jew is a Biblical sin
  • Critics say Lehava seeks to sow hatred between Jews and Arabs in Israel

Racist extremists who set up a 'hotline' to inform on Jews in a relationship with 'Arabs' and who targeted Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg are openly peddling hate and violence - but the Israeli government won't act.

Lehava, a radical fringe group in Israel, hunts down people sleeping with 'goys' - or non-Jews '- then 'persuades' them to separate, attacks Christians as 'vampires' and 'bloodsuckers' and is justifying attacks on churches using the Bible.

It accused supermodel Bar Rafaeli of 'diluting the Jewish race' if she did not split up Leonardo DiCaprio and has faced calls to be banned by the Pope.

Yet despite being under investigation for four years, the hate-filled campaigners operate in the central square of Jerusalem where they openly incite violence every Thursday night, the eve of the Israeli weekend.

And leader Benzi Gopstein boasted to MailOnline that he receives ten calls a day from Jewish people informing on friends who are dating non-Jews.

Read more: Shocking Israeli group sets up 'hotline' to attack mixed marriages
nothing Apartied going on here

Lehava are racist scums, but at least they never stabbed anyone.

Just torch schools and spit on Christians and incite hatred, and I'm sure they do lots more that is not reported.

And rape children, nail Christians to crosses, forcibly convert to another religion. My bad those are islamonazi trends aren't they.

How many churches proven to have been torched again, compared to the thousands torched by muslims ?

Is this thread now about Musims, lets keep it about the zealot jews. I think the Muslims and Christians get along well in Israel, since the Israelites despise Christians as well.

Is that why 90% of Christians from Palestine have been ethnically cleansed by hamas and fatah. Why so many who escaped the pogroms that moved to Israel are joining the IDF to get some payback on the Palestinians. A bit like the Lebanese Christians did to the PLO in the camps after seeing all their girls and women raped and murdered.

Phalangists right wing Lebanon Christians acting under the IDF. No incidences of rape, just a slaughter of Palestinians and Shiite by right wing Christians working with the IDF. Where ever Zionist are , there is bloodshed.

Penelope want to talk about how Jews are awfully racist, and smoothly shoves her own racism and hatred against Jews.

Israelis don't hate Christians, bitch. We get along great. It's assholes of your kind, who know jack but still talk, that we cannot stand.

You want to know something it is scum like penny here that is hated by everyone, including their own. They bring out just so much hate in others.

Tell us another lie, Israel wants to be a secular state and hates all religion. You live there and have no idea what a radical hateful scum your adopted into. Either its you Zionist , secular Israelis or zealot Jews that can't stand anyone else, I so agree no one should marry one of you, why spread the bad blood around onto society.

:booze:Have another one.

Lehava are racist scums, but at least they never stabbed anyone.

Just torch schools and spit on Christians and incite hatred, and I'm sure they do lots more that is not reported.

And rape children, nail Christians to crosses, forcibly convert to another religion. My bad those are islamonazi trends aren't they.

How many churches proven to have been torched again, compared to the thousands torched by muslims ?

Is this thread now about Musims, lets keep it about the zealot jews. I think the Muslims and Christians get along well in Israel, since the Israelites despise Christians as well.

Is that why 90% of Christians from Palestine have been ethnically cleansed by hamas and fatah. Why so many who escaped the pogroms that moved to Israel are joining the IDF to get some payback on the Palestinians. A bit like the Lebanese Christians did to the PLO in the camps after seeing all their girls and women raped and murdered.

Phalangists right wing Lebanon Christians acting under the IDF. No incidences of rape, just a slaughter of Palestinians and Shiite by right wing Christians working with the IDF. Where ever Zionist are , there is bloodshed.

So how come the world knew about the rapes and mass murders by the islamonazi before the phalangists even thought about retribution. You forget that I live in Europe and we have first hand experience of the muslim violence. There are many Europeans who would like to get muslims in a cage and exact their retribution on them, see how they feel when it is them being raped and murdered.

Tell us another lie, Israel wants to be a secular state and hates all religion. You live there and have no idea what a radical hateful scum your adopted into. Either its you Zionist , secular Israelis or zealot Jews that can't stand anyone else, I so agree no one should marry one of you, why spread the bad blood around onto society.

It is the muslims that want that and they want total control of the world. They have played their ace too early and now the world can see just what they are facing. The people of Europe are getting their act together and are standing up to the invading muslims. We are starting get rid of our inept left wing politicians who are allowing the muslims to run wild and rape anything that walks. Now the press are printing reports of many rapes in Europe and the muslims wanted in relation to this crime.

:booze:Have another one.

Sorry to say I don't drink as it affects the medication I take, and I would rather live sober than die drunk

Forum List

Back