Palestinian History Of Violence

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
The # 1 obstacle to peace between Israel & the Palestinians. And it's even worse today.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Check out the video on Palestinian history of violence against the ocupation of their land by the illegal immigrants

Last edited:

I don't understand their outrage. Israel has been busy building and supporting illegal settlements in Area C pretty much contineously . According to Oslo, Israel is supposed to retain 61% of Area C, and the Palestinians 39%. Since nothing has been firmly decided in regards to this region, NO ONE should be building.

But it's hypocritically funny to read this outrage.

Let us not forget what caused Israel to acquire additional land to build the settlements on.

Check out the video on Palestinian history of violence against the ocupation of their land by the illegal immigrants

When was it declared palestinian land then, as the lost all rights to it in 1917 and then again in 1924. The sovereign owners of Palestine invited the Jews to migrate and settle on the land, then when they lost control the next sovereign owners did the same so do explain how the Jews were illegal immigrants ?

You really need to check out the real facts regarding the Jews and Palestine, and stop telling so many LIES

I don't understand their outrage. Israel has been busy building and supporting illegal settlements in Area C pretty much contineously . According to Oslo, Israel is supposed to retain 61% of Area C, and the Palestinians 39%. Since nothing has been firmly decided in regards to this region, NO ONE should be building.

Let us not forget what caused Israel to acquire additional land to build the settlements on.

If you feel it's ok to build on it, then it shouldn't matter WHO builds on it.

I think no one should until it's settled - either annexed, or divided.

How are the illegal when they are built on Jewish owned land. See again you spread blood libels and Jew hatred

Oslo itself decided the outcome and gave the Jews the right to build on Jewish owned land reclaimed in 1967. The problem is that once again an international law has been shown to be in the Jews favour and all the Jew haters want to find ways to annul it

How are the illegal when they are built on Jewish owned land. See again you spread blood libels and Jew hatred

Oslo itself decided the outcome and gave the Jews the right to build on Jewish owned land reclaimed in 1967. The problem is that once again an international law has been shown to be in the Jews favour and all the Jew haters want to find ways to annul it

I think your own obsession with hatred is obscuring your thought process. In other threads, I posted articles showing that it was NOT on Jewish owned land.

Many were build on STATE owned land (and just to remind you, it is a diverse state). Some were built on privately owned Palestinian land. They are illegal according to ISRAELI LAW - nothing to do with international law. Have you figured that part out yet? Good...now wipe the drool off your chin.

I am for annexation. Good for Israel & great for Palestinians with no terrorist ties to better their lives by becomming Israeli citizens.

I am for annexation. Good for Israel & great for Palestinians with no terrorist ties to better their lives by becomming Israeli citizens.

Can't argue with that. :)

Forum List

Back