Di Bruno Bros. revokes free lunch offer for Cops

Di Bruno Bros. in Philadelphia offered free lunches to police officers. After employees whined and complained the offer was revoked. Good luck if they should ever need a cop.

Philly police union president: Cops will boycott Di Bruno Bros. after shop revokes free lunch offer

I am amazed at how someone like yourself are unable to understand how bad something like this make the police look.

You are arguing that unless they can get a free lunch they will refuse to do their job. I fully support police reform but I won't even go this low.

Di Bruno Bros. in Philadelphia offered free lunches to police officers. After employees whined and complained the offer was revoked. Good luck if they should ever need a cop.

Philly police union president: Cops will boycott Di Bruno Bros. after shop revokes free lunch offer

I am amazed at how someone like yourself are unable to understand how bad something like this make the police look.

You are arguing that unless they can get a free lunch they will refuse to do their job. I fully support police reform but I won't even go this low.

You obviously have no business sense, so save your whining.

Its not a matter of "refusing to do their job".

But a matter that the police aren't hanging out in your joint, they will have to be paged from somewhere else if something does happen. Telling the police to "Fuck off" and "Don't come here" is no way to get them to hang out there.

Maybe they can get the local La Cosa Nostra soldiers to hang out in their joint for protection?

You obviously have no business sense, so save your whining.

Address my point.

The free market will decide if this business is rewarded or punished for their decision.

Cops are not supposed to be fed for freee and given anything for free with the implications that those cops will protect you better than anyone else.

Restaurants and convenience stores offer police free lunches, coffee, donuts, and such because they want them to "show the flag" so to speak in their establishments. After watching them murder someone they may not want them around as much.

Cops shouldn’t cry about not getting free coffee, and at the same time, a private store owner should be able to give free shit to whomever they want to.

Cops shouldn’t cry about not getting free coffee, and at the same time, a private store owner should be able to give free shit to whomever they want to.

It's not that......the Policemen understand that they are not entitled to free anything.....this is more about publicly taking back the offer to poke at them and defame them.....that is the real point and the reasons the Police Union is taking that position. The United States police force is like a second army....the globalists understand this and are aiming to take it out.

Once we destroy our police force all we have left is the Military and they will not be allowed to protect us from invading criminals should the police be unavailable. It's really that simple.

JO

Restaurants and convenience stores offer police free lunches, coffee, donuts, and such because they want them to "show the flag" so to speak in their establishments. After watching them murder someone they may not want them around as much.

Sure, since there are a couple of bad cops, lets trash all of them....brilliant.

Why do cops get made when they don't get free stuff?

they usually don't-----not in my town----they actually refuse free donuts

Different departments have different rules. But even in your town, the donut shops don't tell the cops to "Fuck off" or "Get out and stay out"
The town I live by doesn't have any donut shops.

you could learn how to make them
I have no desire to go to work at midnight.

It's not that......the Policemen understand that they are not entitled to free anything.....this is more about publicly taking back the offer to poke at them and defame them.....that is the real point and the reasons the Police Union is taking that position. The United States police force is like a second army....the globalists understand this and are aiming to take it out.

Once we destroy our police force all we have left is the Military and they will not be allowed to protect us from invading criminals should the police be unavailable. It's really that simple.

JO
I am 59 and have never needed a cop.

JO
I am 59 and have never needed a cop.

Sure you have......they have saved your ass again and again without your knowledge you dumbass.

Do you question the need for a foundation under your house simply because it isn't falling right in front of you?

Holy shit man......what happened to your brain?

JO

Forum List

Back