DHS preparing to arrest sanctuary city leaders?

"about to go full Gestapo...." #MAGA!!!

Looks like you'll be making frequent trips to Tijuana to satisfy
your desire for fat mexican lesbians.
Fascinating. Make it about me now? We all know what that means.
Yeah, because enforcing the law is the same as putting Jews in gas ovens.
It amuses me to see posters go after me for simply quoting what the OP said.

Like I said...Operation Degrease has a nice ring to it.

You have a point there.

Dems want the votes. PERIOD.

There is NOTHING more to their politics of importing a new victim class.

They have gotten all they can out fo the blacks, now Dems want a new underclass to exploit.

Fucking shameless.

WE SHOULD BE WORKING ON THE UNDERCLASS WE BROUGHT HERE TO BE SLAVES....not people sneaking acros the border to get free shit and escape their own shithole countries.

:lol:

Not gonna happen.

But keep your hopes up, it's fun to watch.
That's sorta why I ended the OP heading with a question mark. I don't know but to me it seems like they are breaking fed laws by helping illegals.

Well, that's the thing. Sanctuary city policies don't "help" illegal immigrants - they just don't help the feds.

There's no law that says states or cities have to actively help the federal government against their own interests.
What are their interests?
Stealing elections?
Causing massive poverty, homelessness, rape, mass-murder, destroying the economy?
Is this what there interests are?
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but as usual you`re full of shit with the rape/mass murder nonsense.

Not gonna happen.

That's sorta why I ended the OP heading with a question mark. I don't know but to me it seems like they are breaking fed laws by helping illegals.

Well, that's the thing. Sanctuary city policies don't "help" illegal immigrants - they just don't help the feds.

There's no law that says states or cities have to actively help the federal government against their own interests.
Stealing elections?
Causing massive poverty, homelessness, rape, mass-murder, destroying the economy?
Stealing elections? You should have said something before Trump dissolved his voting fraud commission.
The Trump administration scraps its voter-fraud commission
As for the rape/murder silliness, you`re full of shit there too.
Fact check: No evidence undocumented commit more crimes
Mass-murder is another word for terrorism.
The rapes are self-explanatory.
Oh.....didn't you hear....because the commission wasn't getting any cooperation from some Blue States they dissolved it and let Homeland Security take it over.
Smuggling illegals is a matter of national security, so you smug assholes will be doing serious time in a federal pen if you continue to break immigration laws.

You deserve it. These fellow conservative posters know I'm an American Patriot. As for you, patriotism is non existent.

Man I hope they can pull this off!!!!
Nothing I'd like more than watching the parade of leftist traitors taking the perp walk.
Nothing the followers of the current GOP administration would like more than watching someone go full Gestapo".....#MAGA!

So enforcing federal immigration laws is going Gestapo?
How unAmerican of you.

but, but states rights

States rights dont include subverting our election process.

You deserve it. These fellow conservative posters know I'm an American Patriot. As for you, patriotism is non existent.

these fellow conservative posters couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were printed on the sole.

Not gonna happen.

Not turning them over to ICE isn't helping them? Sure it is.

Not gonna happen.

How would you define aiding and abetting?

Stealing elections?

What their "interest" is specifically is irrelevant to the question at hand.
Not really.
But there are laws against human-smuggling, human-trafficking, election fraud, and harboring fugitives.

Sure there are.

But no "sanctuary city leaders" have committed any of those crimes.
Sure they have.
They're part of a criminal conspiracy that falls under RICO predicates.
These leaders are in all practicality an organized crime syndicate.
It's easier to prove it than it was to prove it against the mob.

I do so love it when fuckwits pretend to understand the law.

I'll let Judge Napolitano explain it to you:

Are Sanctuary Cities Legal?, by Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
That little prick has been wrong too many times for him to be a good source.
It's pretty clear. All you have to prove is that politicians are being paid to bring in illegals.

RICO predicate offenses
Under the law, the meaning of racketeering activity is set out at 18 U.S.C. § 1961. As currently amended it includes:

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia

I deserve it? You mean quoting what you say is bad....but saying it in the first place is good? On what planet? As for my patriotism....silly me....serving our country for 21 years in the military. What was your service, again?

Liberals think is that if someone breaks into your house they really have committed no crime until they walk off with your refrigerator

Being here illegally is illegal! No emotional sniffles about the plight of those involved changes that. Soft hearted has some merits but Libs blend that into being soft headed also

Not gonna happen.

Not turning them over to ICE isn't helping them? Sure it is.

No, it's not. It is simply failing to help INS.

In this country (with a few very specific exceptions), "crimes" require what's know as an "actus reas" - a criminal act. Failure to act is not a crime.

Letting someone go after their local due process, rather than holding them for INS is not an "act", but an absence of one.

Not gonna happen.

There are laws against harboring illegals, these locals are publicly announcing they are actively doing so. That's different than passively doing nothing.

Liberals think is that if someone breaks into your house they really have committed no crime until they walk off with your refrigerator

Being here illegally is illegal! No emotional sniffles about the plight of those involved changes that. Soft hearted has some merits but Libs blend that into being soft headed also
Doubt liberals think that at all.....who told you that?

Forum List

Back