DHS Official: I Was Ordered to Purge Records of Islamic Terror Ties

J.Constantine

Feb 7, 2016
What Obama has done is known as treason! It's rather obvious the political establishment has NO interest in protecting the American people, otherwise he would have been brought up on impeachment charges for this alone.

Dumb democrats elected an idiot out to destroy the USA.
They still want to continue the same path with Hillary

What Obama has done is known as treason! It's rather obvious the political establishment has NO interest in protecting the American people, otherwise he would have been brought up on impeachment charges for this alone.

Do you have a link for that? Or do you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can provide links?

Well, I wonder about the story. There was a Phil Haney that made similar accusations back in Dec. This article says Patrick Haney, if newsmax is your link.

Good to have you on the board, J-Con

ObamaNotOnOurSide_zpsu1xecprb.jpg

Records are always being purged. It is difficult for people to deal with current actionable intel. Maybe the Chinese have enough people to keep up. We don't.

Records are always being purged. It is difficult for people to deal with current actionable intel. Maybe the Chinese have enough people to keep up. We don't.
I am not surprised; for the past seven years I felt and stated many times that Obama was groomed to take charge of Americas highest office, to keep a promise made by the Muslims years ago to destroy America from within. I think during last nights debate Rubio stated it correctly, that Obama knows exactly what he is doing to America, but Rubio did not go far enough to say that Obama is a plant in our White House to destroy America as we know it.

Obama is a true Muslim hiding behind a false narrative of being a Christian. Has anyone ever seen Obama set one foot inside a Church on Sunday in his past seven years as president? Does this tell you something? Look at the ring he wares on it "There is no God but Allah". In his book he states that “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". I think it's time for action from our representatives in Washington to do their job and begin impeachment proceedings to remove this imposter from our White House, and place him in Prison for his act's against America.

Forum List

Back