DHS Adds White Supremacy To List Of Threats

Nonsense.

Conservatives have been using race for decades to divide the American people; the Southern Strategy being one of many infamous examples.

Indeed, Trump’s election was the consequence of using white conservatives’ fear of diversity and inclusion – the wrongheaded notion that the country was being ‘taken over’ by minorities to the detriment of white Americans, and that Trump would be the ‘defender’ of ‘white culture.’
hahahh
wrong--a lot of voters voted for his firearm policies..and against Hilary's policies
......you people can't see because your mind is warped by RACE--here, in this graph, the BLACKS are the ones who vote based on RACE
..the whites are much, much more unbiased/fair
2012-11-08-z1.PNG
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe people make up their own minds as individuals about these issues? Both blue and red are represented on each of the entries on both the gender chart and the race/ethnicity chart. There is no indication that sex or race was a deciding factor in whether anyone supported one side or the other, which was an exit poll so it is based on interviews with individuals.

I would say that the environment one lives in and the alarming rise in rapid-fire weapons of war, which have no legitimate civilian use, have been factors in people's attitudes.
?????????what????????!!
.....93% of the BLACK voters voted for the BLACK and NOT the WHITE--and you people always claim the WHITES voted for Trump because of RACE/etc!!!!!
BULLSHIT

People vote for the candidate that they think will do the better job? How could I claim that whites voted for trump because of race, when I'm white and I didn't vote for trump and most of my white friends didn't either? I must point out that both candidates in 2016 were white. I voted for the other white candidate because I approved of her record and her policy ideas, and I really disliked trump, his policy ideas, his personality, his prior conduct, and his inexperience.

BTW: the poll reflected in the chart above concerned the race between Obama and Romney, not trump and Clinton.
..that's all we ever hear from the Dems/lefts/blacks of how people voted for Trump out of [ hahahahah ] fear!!/racism/etc

Judging from their conduct at the orange whore's rallies and their chants, hats, and buttons, telling strangers what language to speak, swearing and name-calling, etc., I think that a lot of them did.

Nonsense.

Conservatives have been using race for decades to divide the American people; the Southern Strategy being one of many infamous examples.

Indeed, Trump’s election was the consequence of using white conservatives’ fear of diversity and inclusion – the wrongheaded notion that the country was being ‘taken over’ by minorities to the detriment of white Americans, and that Trump would be the ‘defender’ of ‘white culture.’
hahahh
wrong--a lot of voters voted for his firearm policies..and against Hilary's policies
......you people can't see because your mind is warped by RACE--here, in this graph, the BLACKS are the ones who vote based on RACE
2012-11-08-z1.PNG
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe people make up their own minds as individuals about these issues? Both blue and red are represented on each of the entries on both the gender chart and the race/ethnicity chart. There is no indication that sex or race was a deciding factor in whether anyone supported one side or the other, which was an exit poll so it is based on interviews with individuals.

I would say that the environment one lives in and the alarming rise in rapid-fire weapons of war, which have no legitimate civilian use, have been factors in people's attitudes.
?????????what????????!!
.....93% of the BLACK voters voted for the BLACK and NOT the WHITE--and you people always claim the WHITES voted for Trump because of RACE/etc!!!!!
BULLSHIT

People vote for the candidate that they think will do the better job? How could I claim that whites voted for trump because of race, when I'm white and I didn't vote for trump and most of my white friends didn't either? I must point out that both candidates in 2016 were white. I voted for the other white candidate because I approved of her record and her policy ideas, and I really disliked trump, his policy ideas, his personality, his prior conduct, and his inexperience.

BTW: the poll reflected in the chart above concerned the race between Obama and Romney, not trump and Clinton.
I approved of her record and her policy ideas,
And what pray tell are those?

Her extensive experience in foreign policy and with health care, her service in the Senate and as Secretary of State, as well as her acceptance of all Americans. What did the orange whore have to offer? Look what we got stuck with by him and his sex queerdo VP. Alienation of our allies, attempted destruction of international cooperative organizations, putting filthy cults in charge of our social policies, the debacle at the border, people living in fear, jackbooted ICE thugs, easing of safety regulations and regulations designed to prevent the destruction of our environment, etc. They have imposed very dirty and anti-American government on our society.

Democrats know they've been screwing Blacks for decades. They also know Blacks are onto them. So since they have absolutely nothing to offer Blacks, they try to keep them enslaved by accusing the other side of being White supremacists. The only reason they don't laugh that ignoramic assertion out of the discussion is because the Dems. propaganda arm, the MSM, continue to bombard their viewers-readers with fabricated stories about imaginary White supremacy groups.
You know what... I hear lots of so-called conservatives complaining about how republicans screwed them over for decades...but I never hear conservatives referring to republican voters as being on a plantation or urging them to vote for another party....instead, they just try to pull the party more to the right....

But apparently, if a black voter votes democrat, he is a slave on a plantation....and if that black democrat tries to change the party platform to more address their own issues, those same blacks are referred to as either radical leftists or lazy bums looking for handouts....funny how that works...

hahahh
2012-11-08-z1.PNG

?????????what????????!!
BULLSHIT

Her extensive experience in foreign policy and with health care, her service in the Senate and as Secretary of State, as well as her acceptance of all Americans. What did the orange whore have to offer? Look what we got stuck with by him and his sex queerdo VP. Alienation of our allies, attempted destruction of international cooperative organizations, putting filthy cults in charge of our social policies, the debacle at the border, people living in fear, jackbooted ICE thugs, easing of safety regulations and regulations designed to prevent the destruction of our environment, etc. They have imposed very dirty and anti-American government on our society.
Like Bombing Libya and starting the middle east on fire? Like enabling her rapist husband to harm women? If I am not mistaken she had police go out of their way to incarcerate black men who she thought were super predators. Yeah, you are a typical racist asshole who loves racists who bomb women and children to death, then blame someone else when caught.

hahahh
2012-11-08-z1.PNG

?????????what????????!!
BULLSHIT

ICE thugs----hahahahahahhahahaahh

?????????what????????!!
BULLSHIT

Like Bombing Libya and starting the middle east on fire? Like enabling her rapist husband to harm women? If I am not mistaken she had police go out of their way to incarcerate black men who she thought were super predators. Yeah, you are a typical racist asshole who loves racists who bomb women and children to death, then blame someone else when caught.

Now start explaining the orange whore and the sex queerdo. She is not in office now. These sluts are.

?????????what????????!!
BULLSHIT

Now start explaining the orange whore and the sex queerdo. She is not in office now. These sluts are.
Oh, so after pointing out the FAILURES of the sick bitch who kept falling down and an enabler of a RAPIST husband, you seem to be abashed by her utterly despicable ways. That was why President Trump was elected, because he actually did Make America Great Again, even for your sorry ass.

Oh, so after pointing out the FAILURES of the sick bitch who kept falling down and an enabler of a RAPIST husband, you seem to be abashed by her utterly despicable ways. That was why President Trump was elected, because he actually did Make America Great Again, even for your sorry ass.

The orange whore has done absolutely nothing to "Make America Great Again." As a matter of fact, he and his cronies have made this nation a whole lot worse than it has been for decades. It will take years to rebuild it. The slut has done nothing for me personally, nor for anyone else I know.

could you guys confine yourselves to describing PERSONS by ------their given or surnames?

The orange whore has done absolutely nothing to "Make America Great Again." As a matter of fact, he and his cronies have made this nation a whole lot worse than it has been for decades. It will take years to rebuild it. The slut has done nothing for me personally, nor for anyone else I know.
he's done more than all the other POTUSs combined

Bwaaahhhaaaaaa.Lowest unemployment in the black community. Lowest unemployment in the Hispanic community. Lowest unemployment for females. That is just the start of what he has done, but you can keep your head shoved way up your stinkin ass, for all I care, you are just a goose stepping, low information, mind numbed, liberal dumbass.

Bwaaahhhaaaaaa.Lowest unemployment in the black community. Lowest unemployment in the Hispanic community. Lowest unemployment for females. That is just the start of what he has done, but you can keep your head shoved way up your stinkin ass, for all I care, you are just a goose stepping, low information, mind numbed, liberal dumbass.

You apparently don't keep up with the issues, of which there is a wide variety, involving both foreign and domestic issues. Your incoherent string of vindictives shows a total lack of thought and depth.

You apparently don't keep up with the issues, of which there is a wide variety, involving both foreign and domestic issues. Your incoherent string of vindictives shows a total lack of thought and depth.
And your typical liberal thinking is showing again.

liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder.jpg

Forum List

Back