DHS Adds White Supremacy To List Of Threats

Folks there is cause for concern!!

The agency says the internet has become a breeding ground for domestic terrorism, following hate-based mass shootings in the U.S.

In a 37-page report called the Strategic Framework for Countering Terrorism and Targeted Violence released Friday, the department emphasized the ease at which potential domestic terrorists can network, drawing a parallel to foreign threats.

There was this from the DHS Secretary:

In a speech Friday at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C., Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenan identified white supremacist extremism as “one of the most potent ideologies driving acts of targeted violence in this country.”

“In our modern age, the continued menace of racially-based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department,” he said.

And what about Trump??

However, DHS’ concern over white supremacy appears to be at odds with President Donald Trump’s sometimes racist rhetoric, which has notoriously targeted lawmakers of color, immigrants, a Muslim Gold Star family and President Barack Obama ― to name a few examples.

The so called commander in chief is asleep at the switch.....or playing golf. Or, in bed with the enemy. Take your pick.
So the fagots of the left hate White people who just want to keep their country from turning into a 3rd world nation. This like most of the Marxists on this board, just cant stand it when normal people want to live their lives without some asshole(like the OP) telling US how bad we are. Then he cries like a bitch when someone doesnt bow down to his immoral ways.

here's a thread on WS
please review the facts I have posted in this thread
WS are not a major problem at all
Horseshit! Where are the "facts" that contradict the DHS Secretary?
there are over 15,000 murders in the US per year
WS murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 8 per DAY
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
etc etc
and you people are worried about WS????!!!
jahahahhahahahahahah--IDIOCY

here's a thread on WS
please review the facts I have posted in this thread
WS are not a major problem at all
Horseshit! Where are the "facts" that contradict the DHS Secretary?
blacks about 13% of the population ...whites about 65%--yet per year:
white on black murders -229
black on white murders- 500
WS murder less than 10 per year
and you people are worried about WS????!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Last edited:
I can remember when you frauds claimed to be all for civil liberties and totally mistrusted the federal police state.

Looks like you were yet again lying out your asses.

Yep. The same people who were up in arms about how unfair it is to target muslims for surveillance now are cheering.

DHS Warns Against Growing Threat Of White Supremacist Extremism Online

The agency says the internet has become a breeding ground for domestic terrorism, following hate-based mass shootings in the U.S.

The Department of Homeland Security is sounding the alarm on the growing danger of white supremacy across the country, warning of the internet’s ability to serve as a meeting space and a breeding ground for nationalist extremism.

In a 37-page report called the Strategic Framework for Countering Terrorism and Targeted Violence released Friday, the department emphasized the ease at which potential domestic terrorists can network, drawing a parallel to foreign threats.

“Similar to how ISIS inspired and connected with potential radical Islamist terrorists, white supremacist violent extremists connect with like-minded individuals online,” the report read.

“In addition to mainstream social media platforms, white supremacist violent extremists use lesser-known sites like Gab, 8chan, and EndChan, as well as encrypted channels. Celebration of violence and conspiracy theories about the ‘ethnic replacement’ of whites as the majority ethnicity in various Western countries are prominent in their online circles.”

It's about time DHS is reporting what most of us already know. We see it every day - even on USMB. These ignorant nuts are dangerous!

Theres no low lefties won't sink to in order to silence their opponents and that includes accusations of terrorism. They literally want to open gulags for anyone guilty of thoughtcrimes.

Trump's own DHS has classified White Supremacist as domestic terrorists and you can't handle the truth. The DHS didn't do as a folly, they did it because they had facts.
I really didn't realize how many USMB support White Supremacists, it blows my mind how much trash reside on USMB.
They think they are tough guys, yet they cry and whine like preadolescent brats. What a bunch of unraveled losers. I hope you folks enjoy hell.

Being anti-government surveillance against law abiding citizens does not equal being pro-mass shooter. Not one of the recent mass shooters was a member of a terrorist cell. There is no underground white supremacist organization comparable to Isis operating in the US. Neocons and lefties alike want to shut down dissident right, populist and libertarian voices on the internet. That's what this is all about.

Hell, most mass shooters weren't even political. Most of them are crazy people who spent most of their life in a anti-depressant haze and thus can't handle feeling actual emotions when they inevitably stop taking their drugs.

But why do you identify these conditions with race? Run-down conditions result from poverty and lack of education. Do you think that poor whites have a better time? In which of these cities do you live?
What

Bullcrap that these two things cause areas to be run down. That is a myth and a con given as a political excuse constantly.

We all came up poor in my years and communities that were lived in as kids, and we didn't have run down communities, and it was all due to our upbringing. We were taught to work from an early age, and we cut our yards, fixed our houses, picked up our trash, and kept things looking good. We had pride regardless of being poor, and guess what ?? We didn't blame anyone for our poverty in life. We just did something about it. Out of these times we learned valuable lessons and inovations that we still use to this very day. It's time people quit buying into these lies being run on them in this country.

But do you think that this has any connection with skin color? What lies are people being told? Be specific.
The Democrats are playing it (the race card, the gender card you name it), in that way for political purposes. The crats get backed into a corner, and in their desperation out comes the race card etc (even if it doesn't apply). So you will have to ask the crats why they keep doing what they do, because the nation is fed up with it.

When will the 'pubs come out and explain? They play race and gender cards all the time. It's constant identity politics. It seems to be all brought to us by some, and I mean some, pathetic white heterosexual males. You have no right to speak for "the nation." We are all part of this nation.
Why do you lie ?? You know who are the champions of playing the race card and other cards in this nation, but if it makes you sleep tonight, then you roll with it.
Nonsense.

Conservatives have been using race for decades to divide the American people; the Southern Strategy being one of many infamous examples.

Indeed, Trump’s election was the consequence of using white conservatives’ fear of diversity and inclusion – the wrongheaded notion that the country was being ‘taken over’ by minorities to the detriment of white Americans, and that Trump would be the ‘defender’ of ‘white culture.’

I have seen black thugs terrorizing each other. And terrorize just about everyone else, too. Over a longer period of time than the last 25 years. Mental illness and the prevalent violence in the black community, far larger issue than White supremacist mass shootings. And DHS knows that. But if you want to specify, leave blacks out. White supremacy is an issue. Focus on a relatively new and small phenomena. Yep. Lets ignore a far larger and more prevalent issue, because...I don't know, why?
And this post would be an example of the ignorance, stupidity, racism, and hate common to most on the right.

If you are not up to no good, why would you object to white supremacists being on a threat list so that their activities can be watched?

Because people like you have set an extremely low bar for what signifies someone as a "white supremacist potential domestic terrorist". Case in point: having a cartoon frog avatar. Because the hysteria concerning "white supremacy" from people like you is a deeply cynical political power play and has nothing to do with preventing terrorism and everything to do with undermining a emerging political theory that threatens the liberal status quo.

B.S. You certainly are into mumbo jumbo. We Americans have to protect ourselves and our fellow Americans. The "cartoon frog" thing is a well-known white supremacist symbol. The blood and soil thing is a well-known German nazi slogan. Is protecting our people an "emerging political theory"? We have seen these people on American streets and heard the filth that they chant. Go ahead. Deny that this filth is on our streets. They deserve watching to protect the safety of Americans. Why are you so against watching them?

Simply accusing their political adversaries of racism is no longer sufficient so now they've upped the ante. Just call them terrorists and threaten to throw them in prison. That'll shut them up.

This has nothing to do with "political adversaries." We have always had "political adversaries," just not people who deliberately use aggressive language toward other groups of Americans. Like it or not, we have people like anglin, spencer, KKKer's, Stormfront types, and other vermin on our streets. Is there any reason why we should not protect ourselves?

By "other groups" you mean anyone who is not white and male. Everyone who doesn't fall into that niche is a victim of oppression by evil whitey. That's the narrative you guys have been slinging for decades but I guess "terminate whiteness" doesnt count as "aggressive language towards other Americans". Like it or not, you've invented people like Anglin and Spencer.

I've only talked about the subgroup of white-trash males who go around playing identity politics based on their race and sex, not all white males. Just guys who play the race card and the gender card constantly. The guys who claim that they ("we"!) invented the nation and "western civilization" when no one of them ever could possibly have been alive for all of those hundreds of years. Then there is the "we will not be replaced by Jews" bunch. How about the attacks on houses of worship and women's clinics?

Look at the postings on USMB about "blacks," "feminazis," "faggots," "muzzies," etc.; Anglin orchestrating a barrage of threats and harassment against a woman who had a dispute with richard spencer's mother, which centered on this woman's religion. Where do you think the threats against LGBTs come from? No decent male of any skin tone does these things.

We Americans have the right to protect ourselves and each other. This is not about "political adversaries." This is about terrorism.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Did you really think white men would forever sit and silently accept blame for literally bad thing that has ever happened in human history? The only reason you were able to get away with it for so long is because the boomer generation was a bunch of easily controlled TV obsessed morons. Now people have access to information outside of the political mainstream and they're waking up. The new paradigm scares the establishment to death so they're trying to reign us in and they'll use accusations of terrorism to do it.

Nonsense.

Conservatives have been using race for decades to divide the American people; the Southern Strategy being one of many infamous examples.

Indeed, Trump’s election was the consequence of using white conservatives’ fear of diversity and inclusion – the wrongheaded notion that the country was being ‘taken over’ by minorities to the detriment of white Americans, and that Trump would be the ‘defender’ of ‘white culture.’

Ahhhhh, shut up, you filthy, race-baiting pimp.

White culture?!

Ah, there's lefty's racism.

Look, folks, the classical liberalism of the Lockean tradition of natural law on which this nation was founded, the individual liberty of the inalienable rights of life, liberty and property . . . is white culture.

I'm a Republican, you racist, you bigot. I voted for Trump. I'm not white, you lilly-white, leftist rube. Oh, wait! I shouldn't assume. Which shade of racist, race-baiting pimp are you: a self-anointed, lilly-white-ass, virtue-signaling soy boy or a shufflin', Democratic house negro?

Moving on. . . .

Excerpt:

The progressive notion of a Dixiecrat switch is a myth. Yet it is myth that continues to be promoted, using dubious case examples. Though the late Sens. Jesse Helms of North Carolina and John Tower of Texas and former Mississippi Sen. Trent Lott all switched from the Democratic Party to the GOP, none of these men was a Dixiecrat.​

The South, as a whole, became Republican during the 1980s and 1990s. This had nothing to do with Nixon; it was because of Ronald Reagan and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich’s “Contract with America.” The conservative appeal to patriotism, anti-communism, free markets, pro-life and Christianity had far more to do with the South’s movement into the GOP camp than anything related to race.

Yet the myth of Nixon’s Southern Strategy endures — not because it’s true, but because it conveniently serves to exculpate the crimes of the Democratic Party. Somehow the party that promoted slavery, segregation, Jim Crow and racial terrorism gets to wipe its slate clean by pretending that, with Nixon’s connivance, the Republicans stole all their racists. It’s time we recognize this excuse for what it is: one more Democratic big lie.

The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’

Let's take another look at other leftist racists and terrorists:

Last edited:
B.S. You certainly are into mumbo jumbo. We Americans have to protect ourselves and our fellow Americans. The "cartoon frog" thing is a well-known white supremacist symbol. The blood and soil thing is a well-known German nazi slogan. Is protecting our people an "emerging political theory"? We have seen these people on American streets and heard the filth that they chant. Go ahead. Deny that this filth is on our streets. They deserve watching to protect the safety of Americans. Why are you so against watching them?

Simply accusing their political adversaries of racism is no longer sufficient so now they've upped the ante. Just call them terrorists and threaten to throw them in prison. That'll shut them up.

This has nothing to do with "political adversaries." We have always had "political adversaries," just not people who deliberately use aggressive language toward other groups of Americans. Like it or not, we have people like anglin, spencer, KKKer's, Stormfront types, and other vermin on our streets. Is there any reason why we should not protect ourselves?

By "other groups" you mean anyone who is not white and male. Everyone who doesn't fall into that niche is a victim of oppression by evil whitey. That's the narrative you guys have been slinging for decades but I guess "terminate whiteness" doesnt count as "aggressive language towards other Americans". Like it or not, you've invented people like Anglin and Spencer.

I've only talked about the subgroup of white-trash males who go around playing identity politics based on their race and sex, not all white males. Just guys who play the race card and the gender card constantly. The guys who claim that they ("we"!) invented the nation and "western civilization" when no one of them ever could possibly have been alive for all of those hundreds of years. Then there is the "we will not be replaced by Jews" bunch. How about the attacks on houses of worship and women's clinics?

Look at the postings on USMB about "blacks," "feminazis," "faggots," "muzzies," etc.; Anglin orchestrating a barrage of threats and harassment against a woman who had a dispute with richard spencer's mother, which centered on this woman's religion. Where do you think the threats against LGBTs come from? No decent male of any skin tone does these things.

We Americans have the right to protect ourselves and each other. This is not about "political adversaries." This is about terrorism.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Did you really think white men would forever sit and silently accept blame for literally bad thing that has ever happened in human history? The only reason you were able to get away with it for so long is because the boomer generation was a bunch of easily controlled TV obsessed morons. Now people have access to information outside of the political mainstream and they're waking up. The new paradigm scares the establishment to death so they're trying to reign us in and they'll use accusations of terrorism to do it.

Who is blaming all white men for every bad thing that has occurred? Your problem is that you try to place collective guilt on all persons who share a personal characteristic with someone whom you perceive as having done something bad. I try to narrow down the group that I am referring to, which is why I deliberately said that my comment referred to a sub-group of white males and emphasized that I was not referring to all white males. It's the conduct that is the issue coupled with the use of an identity to justify bad conduct.

Do not try to sully the good name of the male members of my family. We have no Anglins or Spencers. We are a decent family.

And who said that boomers, of which I am one, are "easily controlled TV obsessed morons"? I rarely watch it. Jersey Shore? 700 Club? The Duggars? The Rich Housewives of Where? Joel Osteen? As the World Turns? U.S. TV shows suck, frankly. I may watch Criminal Minds reruns, but the last show I ever liked was Crossing Jordan.

Who is blaming all white men for every bad thing that has occurred? Your problem is that you try to place collective guilt on all persons who share a personal characteristic with someone whom you perceive as having done something bad. I try to narrow down the group that I am referring to, which is why I deliberately said that my comment referred to a sub-group of white males and emphasized that I was not referring to all white males. It's the conduct that is the issue coupled with the use of an identity to justify bad conduct.

Do not try to sully the good name of the male members of my family. We have no Anglins or Spencers. We are a decent family.

And who said that boomers, of which I am one, are "easily controlled TV obsessed morons"? I rarely watch it. Jersey Shore? 700 Club? The Duggars? The Rich Housewives of Where? Joel Osteen? As the World Turns? U.S. TV shows suck, frankly. I may watch Criminal Minds reruns, but the last show I ever liked was Crossing Jordan.

White blame is literally everywhere but I guess your boomer brain was programmed to not notice. Boomer Joe Biden blamed "white man's culture" for rape as if white men invented rape. College campuses are currently dismantling age old curriculum because so much of it was written by "dead white men". All white men in America, no matter their background are apparently beneficiaries of unearned privilege. Boy, growing up poor and getting beat up by mom's drug addict boyfriend sure does make me feel privileged.

Richard Spencer might be a bit of a windbag but when has he ever called for mass shootings? He doesn't advocate violence unlike actual elected politicians like Marco Rubio and Maxine Waters. If boomers like you had lifted a goddamn finger to stop our future from being sold off to foreign nations then white dudes like Spencer would have nothing to complain about.

I have seen black thugs terrorizing each other. And terrorize just about everyone else, too. Over a longer period of time than the last 25 years. Mental illness and the prevalent violence in the black community, far larger issue than White supremacist mass shootings. And DHS knows that. But if you want to specify, leave blacks out. White supremacy is an issue. Focus on a relatively new and small phenomena. Yep. Lets ignore a far larger and more prevalent issue, because...I don't know, why?
And this post would be an example of the ignorance, stupidity, racism, and hate common to most on the right.
GFY, race hustling shit biscuit.

The Department of Homeland Security is sounding the alarm on the growing danger of white supremacy across the country, warning of the internet’s ability to serve as a meeting space and a breeding ground for nationalist extremism.

“Similar to how ISIS inspired and connected with potential radical Islamist terrorists, white supremacist violent extremists connect with like-minded individuals online,” the report read.

“In addition to mainstream social media platforms, white supremacist violent extremists use lesser-known sites like Gab, 8chan, and EndChan, as well as encrypted channels. Celebration of violence and conspiracy theories about the ‘ethnic replacement’ of whites as the majority ethnicity in various Western countries are prominent in their online circles.”

It's about time DHS is reporting what most of us already know. We see it every day - even on USMB. These ignorant nuts are dangerous!

Theres no low lefties won't sink to in order to silence their opponents and that includes accusations of terrorism. They literally want to open gulags for anyone guilty of thoughtcrimes.

Trump's own DHS has classified White Supremacist as domestic terrorists and you can't handle the truth. The DHS didn't do as a folly, they did it because they had facts.
I really didn't realize how many USMB support White Supremacists, it blows my mind how much trash reside on USMB.
They think they are tough guys, yet they cry and whine like preadolescent brats. What a bunch of unraveled losers. I hope you folks enjoy hell.

Being anti-government surveillance against law abiding citizens does not equal being pro-mass shooter. Not one of the recent mass shooters was a member of a terrorist cell. There is no underground white supremacist organization comparable to Isis operating in the US. Neocons and lefties alike want to shut down dissident right, populist and libertarian voices on the internet. That's what this is all about.

Hell, most mass shooters weren't even political. Most of them are crazy people who spent most of their life in a anti-depressant haze and thus can't handle feeling actual emotions when they inevitably stop taking their drugs.
A huge lawsuit should be looming against the federal government Dept. Of Homeland Security as we speak, because if this is just another political attack against conservative voices in this nation, then it needs to be investigated. If this is another misuse of government power by the swamp, then it needs to be investigated by reps who are blind for American's, and it is to be found out about if the numbers don't add up. I am against violence by any group or individual, but I'm not against anyone trying peacefully to preserve their culture's for their families, and also to keep the territory or space around them compatible to their cultural peaceful needs in life. These are the goal's for most American's in this nation, and the government being used by groups to undermine these basic standards or needs in which most agree upon, could be in violation of our constitutional rights in this nation.

What

Bullcrap that these two things cause areas to be run down. That is a myth and a con given as a political excuse constantly.

We all came up poor in my years and communities that were lived in as kids, and we didn't have run down communities, and it was all due to our upbringing. We were taught to work from an early age, and we cut our yards, fixed our houses, picked up our trash, and kept things looking good. We had pride regardless of being poor, and guess what ?? We didn't blame anyone for our poverty in life. We just did something about it. Out of these times we learned valuable lessons and inovations that we still use to this very day. It's time people quit buying into these lies being run on them in this country.

But do you think that this has any connection with skin color? What lies are people being told? Be specific.
The Democrats are playing it (the race card, the gender card you name it), in that way for political purposes. The crats get backed into a corner, and in their desperation out comes the race card etc (even if it doesn't apply). So you will have to ask the crats why they keep doing what they do, because the nation is fed up with it.

When will the 'pubs come out and explain? They play race and gender cards all the time. It's constant identity politics. It seems to be all brought to us by some, and I mean some, pathetic white heterosexual males. You have no right to speak for "the nation." We are all part of this nation.
Why do you lie ?? You know who are the champions of playing the race card and other cards in this nation, but if it makes you sleep tonight, then you roll with it.
Nonsense.

Go on and say what it's really all about Jones. One group or a few groups can't get their way against other groups in order to change them, so use the strong arm of the government to get the job done eh ??

Was the talk of a fundamental transformation by president Obama after his election, not a direct speak or attack against those American's who numbered in the millions, and this by way of the government bully pulpit he wanted so badly to abuse ??? What about those American's who might not have wanted his transformational ideology to over run their lives by way of his fines, regulations, lack of jobs, over taxation etc in which he fostered while there ?? Did they no longer matter after his election ??

It's about time!
------------------------------------------------------
Recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard," acting DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan.
(snip)
or the first time since it was formed after the 9/11 attacks, the Department of Homeland Security is adding white supremacist violence to its list of priority threats in a revised counterterrorism strategy issued Friday.
"The continuing menace of racially based violent extremism, particularly white supremacist extremism, is an abhorrent affront to our nation, the struggle and unity of its diverse population, and the core values of both our society and our department," said Kevin McAleenan, the acting Homeland secretary, in a speech at the Brookings Institute in Washington.
DHS is stepping up its focus on what McAleenan called "targeted violence," in which an attacker selects the target in advance, driven by hate. Racism and anti-Semitism have fueled recent attacks on African-American churches, synagogues, and public places in California and Texas, he said.
The shooting at the Walmart in El Paso hit DHS particularly hard. Six of the victims were family members of DHS employees.
(snip)
While protecting the nation from foreign-inspired or directed terror attacks remains a core Homeland Security mission, McAleenan said recent mass shootings have "galvanized the Department of Homeland Security to expand its counterterrorism mission focus beyond terrorists operating aboard, to include those radicalized to violence within our borders by violent extremists of any ideology."
Department of Homeland Security strategy adds white supremacy to list of threats
White Supremacy is right up there with extreme Islam,
It amazes me how few threads there have been on USMB about of how the hate driven philosophy of white supremacist, has created a new terrorist threat to America . Could it be that USMB is dominated by the large numbers of Little Trumpsters, which don't come close to the actual demographics of America?
Golly gee whizz I wonder who they're going to label white supremacists

A huge lawsuit should be looming against the federal government Dept. Of Homeland Security as we speak, because if this is just another political attack against conservative voices in this nation, then it needs to be investigated. If this is another misuse of government power by the swamp, then it needs to be investigated by reps who are blind for American's, and it is to be found out about if the numbers don't add up. I am against violence by any group or individual, but I'm not against anyone trying peacefully to preserve their culture's for their families, and also to keep the territory or space around them compatible to their cultural peaceful needs in life. These are the goal's for most American's in this nation, and the government being used by groups to undermine these basic standards or needs in which most agree upon, could be in violation of our constitutional rights in this nation.

There would be no basis for a lawsuit against DHS. All DHS is doing is announcing that it will use the same techniques that it employs to combat international terrorism to combat domestic terrorism by white-supremacist groups and to combat problems in other areas:

Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)

Apparently, some suspicions have been raised about the activities of these groups. DHS does monitor the internet to assess threats, as well it should.

Note that DHS named white supremacist groups, not just any white group, no matter what these groups do in terms of advocating for their ideas on cultural issues.

It's interesting that you relate being white to being "conservative." Does "conservative" ideology have something to do with race?

What

Nonsense.

hahahh
wrong--a lot of voters voted for his firearm policies..and against Hilary's policies
......you people can't see because your mind is warped by RACE--here, in this graph, the BLACKS are the ones who vote based on RACE
..the whites are much, much more unbiased/fair
2012-11-08-z1.PNG

Forum List

Back