Detox from the Jab

Well if you have a heart condition for taking the vaccine and your work fires you because you can no longer do your job. You're on your own.
Oh, are we speculating about remote possibilities and acting like they are true now?

Awesomeness!! Let me try! What if you catch Covid and survive but infect an elderly relative who lives in a large care home and he or she infects a bunch of people's grandmas and grandpas who all die and you have to live with the guilt?

Borax is a very handy product to have on hand. Kills yeast, fungi and some bacteria, great for ant and wasp bait, helps make glass dishes and silverware shiny, great to put in clothes washer too.

Boron is also an element mammals bodies use so soaking in a tub with some boron aka borax once in awhile just like one would with Epsom salts aka Magnesium not a bad idea even if one hasn't been jabbed. Essentiality of boron for healthy bones and joints - PubMed Oh' and it does help degrade graphene oxide.
It's a GREAT ANT KILLER. Takes it back to the hive and kills the queen.

There is no chance of a hard hat killing you
Well. Depends on how hard the Turtle hit is...........The best one I ever saw was the bosses druggy son. Another guy hit hard hat to hard hat sooo hard that it cracked one hard hat and broke the harness in the other.

Best damned Turtle I've NEVER SEEN....LMAO .....in my lifetime.

Oh, are we speculating about remote possibilities and acting like they are true now?

Awesomeness!! Let me try! What if you catch Covid and survive but infect an elderly relative who lives in a large care home and he or she infects a bunch of people's grandmas and grandpas who all die and you have to live with the guilt?
No it's a fact that people are dying and getting permanent damages from the vaccine. Sorry if I don't trust liberals on this one.

I do agree that it is wrong for the Govt to force private companies to require their employees get vaccinated.

It's wrong for anyone to force anyone else to be a subject in a risky medial experiment.

Never let it be forgotten that this is exactly one of the war crimes for which we put German and Japanese war criminals to death at the end of World War II.

No, the debilitating after-effects will be a daily reminder for the rest of your life.

Plus the wayyyyy better cell phone reception. My 5G is so much better since I got the jab

Never let it be forgotten that this is exactly one of the war crimes for which we put German and Japanese war criminals to death at the end of World War II.

They did not allow people to opt out by finding a new job.

How do you feel about hard hats and safety glasses?

I feel that you're being blatantly dishonest to even try to draw a comparison here.

Hard hats and safety glasses do, in fact, serve a valid safety purpose, and are not harmful to those who use them. The same cannot honestly be claimed about these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs that you modern-day-Mengeles want to force on us.

They did not allow people to opt out by finding a new job.

Of course, Biden wants to remove that possibility as well. Sure, if I lose my present job because I refuse to be injected with this poison, what good does it do me to look for another job, when any other employer is also going to require me to be injected with this poison?

Anyone who has any willing part in imposing these mandates ought to be treated no better than we treated the war criminals at the end of WWII.

Respond to your childish trolling about how conservatives are going to fall for some stupid post on tiktok? 🙄 You do know that most mature adults don’t waste their time on tiktok?

As far as I know, no mature adults pay any attention whatsoever to TikTok. I'm barely aware of is existence at all, and that is only because I hear of it, mostly from those who are nowhere near close to qualifying as mature adults.

Forum List

Back