Destroy your enemy, get your freedom back!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
MS 'Media' controlled by a bunch of 'chosen' people are the main enemy of humanity who caused immense suffering and death including the Fake Covid-19 'pandemic'
Don't trust liars, they brainwash and kill you, they support the genocide on humanity by poisoned Gates 'vaccine'

To be save never trust MS presstitutes and at best scrap your lying tube.

But believe the hardcore right wing partisan ideologues of talk radio, because they have a vice-like grip on The Truth 'n stuff.

Anyone including aliens from Mars are much better as lying zionist presstitutes who want to kill more as 99% of humans by poisoned 'vaccine' and already destroyed the world economy by the Fake 'pandemic'
Why all 'medias' in the world are in ownership of Zionists?

Rotshild and Bill Gates must be expropriated and pay for their Covid 19 crime.
All politicians who supported the Fake Covid panic shall be tried by the coming international tribunal of the free peoples

jacob-rothschild.jpg

share.jpg

Wow, these new TVs are hard to kill. I once overhand tossed a five pound sledgehammer through an old CRT TV, and that was all she wrote. Smoke, sparkles and buzzing.

Yes, it was on at the time. :auiqs.jpg:

But believe the hardcore right wing partisan ideologues of talk radio, because they have a vice-like grip on The Truth 'n stuff.

Anyone including aliens from Mars are much better as lying zionist presstitutes who want to kill more as 99% of humans by poisoned 'vaccine' and already destroyed the world economy by the Fake 'pandemic'

All politicians who supported the Fake Covid panic shall be tried by the coming international tribunal of the free peoples

jacob-rothschild.jpg

share.jpg
holy crap

okay

MS 'Media' controlled by a bunch of 'chosen' people are the main enemy of humanity who caused immense suffering and death including the Fake Covid-19 'pandemic'
Don't trust liars, they brainwash and kill you, they support the genocide on humanity by poisoned Gates 'vaccine'

Why do you hate capitalism so much?

Why do you hate capitalism so much?

Because that isn't capitalism. That is fascism.

Wow, these new TVs are hard to kill. I once overhand tossed a five pound sledgehammer through an old CRT TV, and that was all she wrote. Smoke, sparkles and buzzing.
Reminds me of the old days watching MNF, when Howard Cosell was one of the commentators. He was generally hated by most people, but they watched anyway(the only thing the network cared about, really). Well some bars would hold a raffle just before the game with the winner having the pleasure of blasting an old B&W as soon as Howard appeared. Good times!

MSM/politicians half truths can be more deadly then the truth, you do know that correct?

And that's what we lived under before AM talk radio of today

MSM/politicians half truths can be more deadly then the truth, you do know that correct? And that's what we lived under before AM talk radio of today
Why are right wing half truths any better?

Two wrongs don't make a right. I learned that one pretty early on.

they support the genocide on humanity by poisoned Gates 'vaccine'

What poisoned Gates 'vaccine'?

MSM/politicians half truths can be more deadly then the truth, you do know that correct? And that's what we lived under before AM talk radio of today

Yeah we know you like the good old days when only the half truths came from liberal MSM and no balance

Yeah we know you like the good old days when only the half truths came from liberal MSM and no balance
But I just said "two wrongs". Maybe you didn't understand that.

Do you believe that two wrongs make a right?

jacob-rothschild.jpg

share.jpg

I don't think there is $500 trillion of wealth in the entire world, let alone in the hands of a decrepit old banking family.

The Federal Reserve is part of the government, not owned by a decrepit old banking family.
Ditto the rest of the central banks, not privately owned.

I believe in fighting fire with fire

Otherwise people will use you for a door matt

Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you have enough confidence in your positions, you can win without having to lie.

This is why no one wins when everyone is lying.

If you have enough confidence in your positions, you can win without having to lie.

Once again you only want one side, admit it..

And it's half truths, not anyone's fault except yours if you can not research a story.

Once again you only want one side, admit it..

And it's half truths, not anyone's fault except yours if you can not research a story.
You want me to be like you. Tribal. Willing to lie to win. Any lie is fine.

That's not how I am.

Forum List

Back