Despite Trump Fearmongering, Republicans Push Absentee Voting In Mailers, Robocalls

The end of Trump via election is coming and I will be laughing in tears once it happens. This voter suppression must stop!

Once again, most people have no issue with voters requesting absentee ballots. The issue is the state mailing them out to everyone on the voter roll regardless of whether or not they were requested. That can me problematic for many reasons. Either you're not smart enough to understand this difference, which would hardly be surprising, or you know the difference, but choose to lie because, well, that's what you people do.

The end of Trump via election is coming and I will be laughing in tears once it happens. This voter suppression must stop!

Once again, most people have no issue with voters requesting absentee ballots. The issue is the state mailing them out to everyone on the voter roll regardless of whether or not they were requested. That can me problematic for many reasons. Either you're not smart enough to understand this difference, which would hardly be surprising, or you know the difference, but choose to lie because, well, that's what you people do.

ONLY registered VOTERS get a mail in ballot so stop trolling and spreading misinformation.

ONLY registered VOTERS get a mail in ballot so stop trolling and spreading misinformation.
bullshit

When did I say non-registered voters would get a ballot, Captain Twatly?

bullshit

Show cases of unregistered voters getting a ballot shithead!

bullshit

I don't believe you lying cocksuckers as a matter of course....And I end up being right far more than wrong.

Quite refreshing to see an intelligent, well crafted response from a moderating class human.... :wink:

bullshit

I don't believe you lying cocksuckers as a matter of course....And I end up being right far more than wrong.

Hey shithead, where's your proof of widespread voter fraud when using mail in ballots? Oregon uses it a lot and has had NO widespread voter fraud.

bullshit

Hey shithead, where's your proof of widespread voter fraud when using mail in ballots? Oregon uses it a lot and has had NO widespread voter fraud.
The fraud is in ballot harvesting, asshole....And there was plenty of that going on in California in 2018.

You shitheads have to cheat in states where you don't lose.

bullshit

The fraud is in ballot harvesting, asshole....And there was plenty of that going on in California in 2018.

Where is the proof shithead? Link?

bullshit

were is your proof backing up what you are saying?...

bullshit

were is your proof backing up what you are saying?...
you dont like proof lakota?....its funny how you seem to ask for that ....when its one of your buddies its no good?...

Something like 5 states do that already. If you're a registered voter, you get a ballot mailed to you.

Nobody...NOBODY...has ever called into question the validity of those states' elections.

Yup, but how many of the have died, moved, etc.. then we have ballots floating around that anyone can fill out an mail in. Nice try on your part, but this should concern any American no matter the side of the aisle you are on.

Of course they do: they cannot win without it.

Despite Trump Fearmongering, Republicans Push Absentee Voting In Mailers, Robocalls

Yup, but how many of the have died, moved, etc.. then we have ballots floating around that anyone can fill out an mail in. Nice try on your part, but this should concern any American no matter the side of the aisle you are on.
Trump isn’t the only one engaging in fearmongering and lies – this post being one of many examples.

Trump isn’t the only one engaging in fearmongering and lies – this post being one of many examples.
the lefts motto, "ignore the facts, reality of what we say it is"

Forum List

Back