T growing support for Jewish voters

Again Jews are on wrong side of hIstory
T has done more for the Jews than any person the last few thousand years

He did claim to be the chosen one. I can't understand why all those Joos don't support him after that.
They have zero brains in politics and survival and only remain loyal to their party

He did claim to be the chosen one. I can't understand why all those Joos don't support him after that.
They have zero brains in politics and survival and only remain loyal to their party

I see you are going with the same tactic you are using to gain black support. " YOU BLACKS / JEWS ARE TOO STUPID TO SUPPORT TRUMP" Tell me how that works out for you.

Nonsense

Not jews, the right wing Israelis....
Actually, since I actually am related to a lot of Left Wing Israeli Jews, I can tell you that about 70% of them are happy with Trump because they also want to kick the shit out of the West Bank Jordanians.

I see you are going with the same tactic you are using to gain black support. " YOU BLACKS / JEWS ARE TOO STUPID TO SUPPORT TRUMP" Tell me how that works out for you.
No, we just let the radical left expose themselves as the anti-Semites they are.

I am a Jew and Liberals are too stupid to support anyone who isn't an R.

People who respond "Jewish" to the race and ethnicity questions of Nazist Democratic Party mainstream media opinion pollsters are either fake or too stupid to count …

Actually, since I actually am related to a lot of Left Wing Israeli Jews, I can tell you that about 70% of them are happy with Trump because they also want to kick the shit out of the West Bank Jordanians.
Then they are not left wing on foreign policy at least.

Then they are not left wing on foreign policy at least.
That can happen when you're born in a country and your neighbors whom you are feeding and providing with water and electricity and jobs keep trying to murder you.

Forum List

Back